Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Hi Katie

Sorry you had a BFN. It's so hard not to POAS when there's even a chance of a positive. Plenty of time left for a positive this month for you though. Fingers crossed :-)

11 years ago

Katie,

Keep positive you're still in the game
And if you are preggo that lil bean needs happy thoughts, at least that's what the hubs keeps telling me whenever I get down or stressed about something. Hang in there girl

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone... just feeling down today.. still no huge spike in temp but today at cycle day 12 i had a little spike. My cervix is now a bit firmer than it was the last 2 days cycle day 9 and 10 it was high soft and open. I hope that today was the day i o'd but still according to FF if i o'd today or tomorrow (cycle day 13) i would still have a "low chance" of concieving thid cycle since the last time we bd was cycle day 8 :(. Which was only 4-5 days ago.

Oh and last night i had a wierd dream lol. it wasnt one of those pregnancy dreams just a dream about after labour like bringing a baby home and stuff... lol it was kinda wierd. oh and im breaking out in acne like crazy! It's driving me nuts. So anyways thats why i'm feeling a little down ...

User Image

11 years ago

Had some spotting last night so AF should be here tomorrow or early Sunday!!!

User Image

11 years ago

So I have been taking FertilAid since February 9th. I have very regular cycles, I mean REGULAR! 30 days and OV CD17 like clock work. I didn't notice any difference last cycle except I cramped extremely bad from OV day till AF came and I never ever cramp so I did a little more digging on that dear ole FertiliAid and found TONS of women saying that it ruined their regular cycles yet the website says it will not interfere with it. I also read that if you have regular cycles you should NOT take Vitex, well it has Vitex in it! Anyways, I immediately stopped taking it as of today. Hopefully it will not affect my cycle this month!
Yes I k know, I should have done wayyyyyyyy more research before spending the $65! I could care less about the money, I just hope it will get out of my system in a hurry. I am going to get a good prenatal vitamin at lunch.

11 years ago

Katie- I hope you're wrong about AF and she doesn't come! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you this weekend.

sweetnsour- I was feeling low yesterday too. I tortured myself by searching for and listening to songs about ttc. We all have good days and bad days though, so I hope you're feeling better.

mandy- thanks for posting what you've found out about fertilaid. I just read a little about it yesterday so it's nice to hear from people about it.

I will confess that this morning I made a list of all the things I want to have in a nursery someday. Do you guys think that sort of thing helps or makes you more crazy? I'm not sure.

User Image

11 years ago

I think planning like that keeps me sane! I pretty much have my nursery blue prints ready to go :-)

11 years ago

Cristi - I say a little prayer for you too...and I am trying to be calm, I at least don't feel so damn angry about it all the time. I am still jealous when I see people having babies, but oh well, I can't change that. Countdown to O for you has started, yay!

Katie - There isn't much I can say to make you feel better with impending AF. I know how it feels, you want to be hopeful but inside you know she is about to come. But the good news is that you have next cycle if this is forreal AF and maybe she isn't coming, you never know!

xomandyxocheyxo - I read all those same things about Vitex and other natural alternatives. In January and February I took maca, b6, red raspberry leaf, evening primrose oil, royal jelly, and soy isoflavones in Jan only. My cycle length was pretty much the same, but those were the two worst cycles (heavy bleeding and clots that lasted a couple days longer than normal AF) I've had, maybe ever. I don't know if it was connected to all that or the thyroid medication I started in December. I stopped taking all that stuff at the end of February and my next cycle after was normal. I tried Vitex for a couple days in February, after the last of my wonky cycles. I am not 100% convinced those herbs and supplements messed my cycles up, I think they may have been working to get everything out of my uterus! I took a break this month from trying to hard but I plan to start those pills again starting with my next cycle. Not sure about the vitex though. It helps women with high levels of prolactin lower them but I am already on medication for it and my cycles are normal. Who knows!

sweetnsour - sorry you are feeling down today. I was feel down this morning thinking about this person I know that is planning to get preggo and probably will in a second and then I started thinking about how unfair everything is. Maybe your dream is a positive sign of things to come. I've only had maybe 3 dreams about me being pregnant and having a baby, and each time I wake up and thinking, of only it was real!

ttcfirstbabe - I dont have nursery ideas b/c the baby will be in our master bedroom for a while (our room is on the opposite side of the house from the upstairs where the kids are)...but I have already picked out names (a long time ago) and I keep thinking of all the cute little baby clothes I will get. I dont see anything wrong with planning, I have started a board on pinterest for ideas about things. Why should be wait to be pregnant to get to start thinking about?

Well, I am 3-4 dpo, nothing to report. Not sure if my CM is normal or not for this time. I do know that if I start cramping this weekend, I am out of the game. Almost like clockwork every other cycle for the last year, if I cramp starting 5-6 DPO its almost a cure sign that AF will follow 5-6 days after.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies, I'm fairly new to this site - DH and I have been trying since our wedding in November. We've been together for 10.5 years so we knew we didn't want to wait before we started trying. We had one chemical pregnancy in December which was devastating, so I will never test early again. If we are successful this cycle our EDD would be December 3rd, which is a bit creepy since that was the day my Mom passed almost 14 years ago. Whats even creepier, is that I ovulated on her birthday...hoping this is a sign for this cycle, that she's here with us and helping us. Hope you ladies get BFP soon. another 9-10 days until I can test.

User Image

11 years ago

@Dubbs, WELCOME! And Good Luck, I would think that it was pretty awesome if you conceived this month just cause of those reasons!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo