Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

811 - 820 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Then I am definitely sticking with you are 5DPO.. :-)

So test again in 5 days at 10DPO and see what it says, I try to not test till 12DPO but come on.. Is that possible!

***Well I am trying to not test at all this time so WISH ME LUCK***

11 years ago

Good Morning ladies just checking in
@ TTC congrats 1 dec baby down and many more to go. Hang in there Dec Mommas

AFM 10DPO and I am still having sore bbs with very mild cramping here and there mainly this morning before I got up. I will say the last past days i been having to take mini naps so hoping to get my BFP soon. i am trying to hold out till at least sat or sunday

User Image

11 years ago

@mandy .... thank you!!

I am sending you a ton of will power to not test until 12 DPO!!!! We will all try and pre occupy your mind not to!

11 years ago

**A MUST READ UPDATE** LOL

Wiggy, you may have something there... oh I hope! :)

ttcfirstbabe... wooohoo CONGRATS... sticky vibes your way!

Okay here is my update... and OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! So I am 9 dpo and I know I know it is way too early.... BUT we saw a faint line! I am going to try and upload the picture from my phone but having issues. It is very FAINT so I am trying not to get excited.... the battery for my camera died... so when it is done charging I will take a pic with that! God, Please let this be a little bean and even more so, please, if it is, let it be the stickiest of all! Thank you! Amen!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

AHHHHHHHHHHH CHRISTI!, No way! So happy for you :-) Post a pic ASAP...

11 years ago

ttcfirstbabe- congrats :) looks like a line to me! I'm so jealous lol. Hope it sticks and keeps getting darker!

Christi- oh my goodness! that's awesome! lol jealous :)

BeautifulDisaster- I'm doing okay today, spotting has gotten heavier but its still brownish with a bit of red in it... I'm thinking it may be AF :( I hope it goes away after today then i could think it wasnt AF. But it's heavy enough today that i put a tampon in just in case... If it is AF should i count today as cycle day 1? or should i wait until its mostly red flow? It just sucks.. especially when i thought this could be the month. If this is AF then grrr i'm on to cycle 6 of ttc. It makes me upset because most places it says 76 percent of women age 21 concieve within the first 5 months and i guess i'm just wishing to be one of those in the 76 percent :( i think after 6 cycles its 80 something percent. I don't understand at all most months i've done everything during the right times and i don't have any fetility problems i'm aware of. I guess i'm just getting a little impatient lol. I just want a baby so bad. I'm sorry for the rant.

User Image

11 years ago

sweetnsour - that sucks. I wouldn't count today as CD1; you're not supposed to say it's day 1 until it's full, red flow. Hopefully it goes away....

But trust me when I feel ya....the whole process is unfair.....DH and I are both 29 and this is our 18th month TTC. And there is absolutely no reason why it's taking this long. At under 30 years old, it's over 90% that you'll conceive within a year. IT BLOWS.

Hang in there!

User Image

11 years ago

thanks and I'm trying my best. Won't get my hopes completely down until AF shows up full flow and red. But i'm sure i'm out this cycle.

User Image

11 years ago

AWWWWWW Cristi im prayng for you and your bean!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks ladies!

Maddy i uploaded a pic to my images will you tell me what you think.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo