Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1161 - 1170 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

pbc....I feel ya girl! I have defriended people as of late b/c I just can't handle them whining about being pregnant anymore. It's like....do you people understand what I would GIVE right now to be puking my guts up every morning??!? People are just completely insensitive....another private fb board I'm part of (a weight loss group, among me and some old HS friends) was bitching about her kids driving her nuts the other day, and I couldn't help but comment - you have 3. Some people can't even have 1. Be thankful you have kids to drive you crazy. It's enough to make you go postal.

But you're right, being proactive is the only way to go about it. If you're tracking and temping and seeing a doctor and trying to be as healthy as you can be, then you're doing everything you can. At least that's what I tell myself........

And Cristi - that's the plan. I have urges to take one every now and then, but usually it goes away when I think about how devastated I'll be if it's negative.

User Image

11 years ago

@Laceyk, I'm in the same boat...According to OPK's I O'd around 4/4 on CD18 or 19, which would make me 11-12DPO. I have normal 28 day cycles and should have started yesterday. I took a test yesterday and again today and got BFN. I guess I'll wait a couple of days and test again.

Trying for #3 Me 36 DH 39 DD 18 DS 3

11 years ago

Just wanted to jump on and say Hi Ladies!! I was so so busy this weekend that I didn't get a chance to really get on. Had a BLAST at the Race Sunday :-) I will definitely do one again!
I am going do my blood work tomorrow and my ultrasound appt is Monday the 29th! ExciTEd!!! They wanted to do it CD14 but that day falls on a Saturday and he is completely booked that Friday since they are only open half a day so Monday will be CD16/17 depending on what day you consider CD1 so I should be ovulating any day after my ultrasound so I am hoping I get awesome news that day!

11 years ago

PBC I understand that completely! I may just have to drive to Kentucky when you get your BFP LOL! Just kidding of course but I will throw a party for you here! :)

nsking, yeah BFN are horrible! FX!

Mandy, glad you had a great weekend. FX and praying for you to get great news on the 29th!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Mandy - how crazy is ttc when you look forward to tests and exams? I was so happy to give me blood today to see how my meds were working, it's like take all you need, oh you need 4 gallons, ok! I look forward to further testing and can't wait to get ultrasounds, pelvic exams, dye shots up my tubes. Ok, i need to stop!

nsking - yeah I have some FB friends that only complain about their baby. Then I have the ones that constantly post pics. I understand it but yeah people don't ever realize how lucky they have it. I had to do that the other day, think about how lucky I am that kids that ARENT mine love me and let me in their life. And yes staring at a test with a huge white blank space is, well, one of the worst feelings.

Cristi - Party at my house! They should create virtual parties, I have no idea how that would work but it sounds interesting!

11 years ago • Post starter

Stupid Friends episode where Rachel finds out she's pregnant at Monica's wedding.....Seriously, I need to get a grip.

I do have tests from early-pregnancy-tests.com that I just found from last summer...May take one in the am. Thoughts??? I. Am. Terrified.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone,

I know what you mean. Everywhere I look there are pregnant people. One of my closest friends is pregnant with her 3rd and she never tried for any of them. It just happened. And my other friend sends me pics of her baby (my godson) everyday. But we'll make it, we will all get our babys soon.

AFM - I was expecting AF was due today but I don't see any sign of her. If my temp wasn't down I'd be POAS right now.

11 years ago

PBC we should so figure out how that would work. LOL!

nsking, I know what you mean... I have been crying at almost everything I watch including commercials. UGH! I say test away.... do they have expiration dates on them?

Carla, praying your get your bfp soon!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Christi - you take it easy! keep us posted....

Nsking - try and hold on testing for a few more days, i tested this morning and got

its hard to hold up, i count the days hours and min.

i usually i pray i wake up late so that way i am rushing in the morning and cant test till the next day/....

all this waiting can def kill us!

is due sunday, hope she never arrives...

11 years ago

I didn't test. Tests said expiration was 3/2013, which was just last month, but I'd rather not risk getting a false positive. I'll just try to hold out......

Bb's HURT still today. Like achy. I feel like I need a heating pad for them........

But other than that, nothing really. Heartsick and heartbroken over Boston yesterday. I ran the half in Indianapolis 2 years ago and it was such an emotional HAPPY day. Between making friends with the runners around you, and all the groups and bands on the sidelines cheering you on, it is an amazing day - and that's just Indy. Boston is its whole own tier of races. One of the first things I was thinking last night was, "Why in God's name would I want to bring a baby into a world like this?" Wrong attitude to have, I know......but still.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo