Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Haha Candy I went to your photos to look at your test only to discover that I had already voted positive on it! Keep us updated on if that line gets darker!

Katie, spotting happens. Test in the morning! Maybe it's not a chemical :)

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies, I am new here. My name is Julie and my husband is Jason. Both of us are 37. We have four teenagers ranging from 18-13 and they are three girls and one boy. We thought we were done after our son but 13 years later we are trying for number 5!

Back in Jan 2000 I had a tubal after my son. Just recently I had that tubal reversed just in Feb. Starting in April, we will start TTC. We are nervous but excited to start give our family a little miracle.

Good Luck to all of you and hope to chat with you ladies soon!

11 years ago

I hope all is well! I'm still on the November board but coming over here for some advice :)

I'm 9dpo it's the crack of dawn lol and I'm POAS! Thought I saw a hit of a line yesterday at 8dpo. And now I'm more sure I did!!!

Please take a peek and let me know your thoughts :)

Baby dust & sticky vibes!!!

11 years ago

So I know this is crazy and DH thinks I'm sappy lol (hormones maybe) but my fortune cookies from yesterday said and I quote " you are heading in the right direction " and " stop searching forever happiness is just next to you " hmmmmm wish there was some stock in those things :)

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

GL jwlwth4... sending lots and lots of baby dust!

Candy, I think I see a faint line... keep testing! :)

Bama, I know what you mean. My fortune cookie the other day said "you will soon receive what you have been working for"... really with there was some stock there! The only thing I have been working for is a baby! :)

AFM, nothing new to report. How was everyone's weekend?

User Image User Image

11 years ago

candy - OOOOOOOoooo I might see something there! It's still so early, but I can't wait to see tomorrow's! Are you taking the meds? Wow it may have worked! Fingers crossed for you hun!

@Cristi - You will get what you've been working for. I really believe it. You're doing everything right. Just hang in there mama.

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

I'm trying not to get too excited!

But yes I'm on prenatals, BA, 2400mcg of folic acid...and I have been taking a Claritin 24hr in the morning w/ a pepcid and two pepcids (20mg) at night!

I'm praying this is it! Sticky vibes!!!

11 years ago

Hello everyone, is it too late to join you all? I'm 6DPO, and trying to not read too much into every tiny little symptom. I had a mc in August, again in December, and a possible chemical in feb. I am starting to think I've left everything a bit late- I'm 38. The August mc was an accidental pregnancy- I know, at my age?!?! But it was the kick up the bum I needed to pull my finger out and decide that this is something I really want. My other half was a little surprised at the 180 degree turn around, but I told him its a woman's prerogative, and to just pants down and do his bit!

Good luck to everyone, lets hope we get lucky!

11 years ago

Omg ladies I'm freaking out!!!! I decided to take a digital and it said PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted a pic of it because I'm in such shock and disbelief that at only 9 dpo a digital is +!!!!

Never had a +digital with my CP! EDD November 29th!!!!

Please pray for a sticky bean! God has answered our prayers!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Congrats candy

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo