Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Haha! Do it! But remember how early it is and don't feel downhearted if its BFN!

I'm fairly certain mine is just evap- I've got it in my pocket at work- haha so gross I know, and I keep taking it out for a look. Its covered in fluff and allsorts

My temp is up- 37.6C and has been for 3 days- perhaps I'm just catching the same cold everyone else seems to have around here? I must stop symptom spotting and get on with some meaningful work!!

GL- tell us how you get on!

FX FX FX FX FX FX FX FX FX FX!

11 years ago

Beatles - good to hear from you...my EDD for this cycle is 11/29. I am sure I am not preggo so that's why I've been on this board b/c my EDD for my april cycle is 12/29.

Cristi - It was 70 degrees on Sunday and then it snowed on Monday here...DH and I have decided we don't want to spend the rest of our lives here so we are giving ourselves a 5 year plan to move, he wants to move to CO and I want to move anywhere I get to see mountains or the beach.

Zoolisa - I would be excited to see anything that looked like yours. I've never so much as had a dot on my HPT. FX for you.

Cramps again today! I've had cramps since 6DPO, they always happen around 12am and when I get up around 8:30am. Today I didn't have them in the am when I woke up but around 11am. It's really frustrating b/c they are so brief but intense. It just sucks, celebrating the big 3-0 with AF (although I am not really celebrating but still)!

11 years ago • Post starter

Move to Colorado!!! We vacation there almost every year and buying property there is in our 5 year plan as well :-)

11 years ago

Hey ladies now I have a question I have been having cramps for the last couple of day and I wanted to know is that normal even though i know I suppose to ov next week.

User Image

11 years ago

Zoolisa, don't worry too much. I started testing at 7 DPO haha, so you definitely beat me! Also, there is totally a second line so I don't think your testing was for nothing ;) I'm quite jealous because I'm 9 DPO today, too, and I got a BFN!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Pbc- I live I'm CO!!! It's amazing!!! Always sunny even when it's snowy and the mountains are amazing in both the summer and winter!!!!

11 years ago

bmoreMom6 - what kinds of cramps? Are they severe or just mild? I sometimes will get intermittent cramping from CD 1 to O...it could very well be the hormonal changes taking plce b.c ovulation will be happening soonish.

Last summer, we drove from Kentucky to Las Vegas (I hate to fly and wanted to see the US) and we drove through Colorado and it was amazing! I just want to see something amazing and not just flat land and a river. Or Maine, DH has this idea about living in Maine...never been there. Anything to get me away from here...not that there is anything wrong with Kentucky, I've been here my whole live, ready for change.

11 years ago • Post starter

@zoolisa and all the ladies, I POAS and it was a BFN. I knew it was gonna be too early but I got those high hopes, in the sky hopes.

User Image

11 years ago

Just got my second blood draw back!!!!

10dpo hcg=23
12dpo hcg=74!!!!!!!

More then tripled in 48 hours!!!!!!!!!!!

Made my first OB appt for April 8th, that's where we do a bunch of paperwork and tell me what I can and can't eat/take or do lol

And next OB appt is April 22nd, and it will be ULTRASOUND time!!!!

Thank you God!!! You are great!!!

11 years ago

I just need to vent and say how BAD I HATE AF!!! That is killing me today!! Fx she doesn't rear her ugly head next month!

Thanks for listening and to all!! :-)

Trying for #3 Me 36 DH 39 DD 18 DS 3

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo