Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

@Miracle: I will be starting the clarytin and benadryl about 3dpo so will be in about 17days give or take!! Average cycle length is 32 days now and my lp on average is 14 days.... Will be nice to hear how it goes for you when you start it as well :)

Afm, nothing new to update lol. Just waiting for my fertile period to start and hoping that my painful hip doesnt interfere too much with the bd'ing.

Baby dust to you all

11 years ago

Husky - it's all good, I know for myself, I just try to respond to everyone if I can at some point so they feel heard. I've been on some forums where people basically ignored me so I don't want anyone to feel like that here!

Speaking of cervix, ladies, I so recommend doing this if you feel up to it during your cycle. I was confused as hell trying to do this at first, but you can definitely feel a different during AF and other times of the month. They say you can't go off a high cervix as a sign of pregnancy, but I still think its worthwhile as a holistic part of charting.

Anyway, my two cents. For anyone also on the Nov board, sorry I repeat what I may have said there a lot of the time! Don't want to feel like a broken record...wah wah wah.

I am CD 14 today, DH is on his way to Texas and I am an anxious as hell to have the other two kids with me this weekend and take care of the doggies. It's nice to know that you don't have to wake up early on the weekends to let them or or take care of things b/c you hubby will or the kids will. I better get my big girl pants on! Yeehaw..wish me luck!

11 years ago • Post starter

hi girls. stressed so bad today after BFN that AF came early. if we concieve my due date would be....parampampam...friday the 13th hahaha. most babies dont come on their due date anyway

lots of sticky vibes!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies,

I'm jumping ship from the November board and soooo hoping to have a December baby.

CD 1 today and man is pissed off at me or what. Holy cramps!!

A little about me...My name is Fawn and I am 27, DH is Jason and is 28. We have been trying for our 1st for, well this will make cycle #14. I was diagnosed with Endometriosis when I was 19. I had laproscopic surgery when I turned 20 and put on BCP to help with my heavy flow and unbearable cramps. I went of BCP about 5 years ago, but hadn't meet DH yet and wasn't with anyone at the time. Since we've been TTC (over a year now) my Endo has returned with a vengance. I suppose I need to suck it up and go to my OBYGN She told me she wouldn't help me and DH until we have been trying for a year. Well, we just hit out TTC year mark on 2/24/13.

I keep seeing everyone talk about this HSG procedure...is that something that can be done for Endo?

Sorry to ramble.

11 years ago

fiverson - I had HSG done and it's possible I have endo too... extremely painful, every symptom all at once periods. My RE suggested doing an HSG to check for blockages, they're not used as a treatment for endo. The only link there is that if they see pooling of dye in certain areas, they can suspect it may be endo. My RE says the only treatment for endo (other than suppressive b/c methods or pain meds) is to do laprosocopic surgery and carefully remove any scar tissue they see then. The other treatment is to get pregnant! Lol... If only it was that easy! If I don't fall pregnant in the next 3 months, I may be hitting you up for some info on the laproscopy.

pbc - I hope you got the chance to BD before the hubbs leaves and O early... at least w/in the next few days here!!!

beautiful & miracle - I'm curious how this immune suppression is going to go for you! I may try next month. GL!

beatles - That's a perfect time for appt b/c either she can test for pregnancy or order bloodwork for CD3 and you won't need to miss another cycle! :) Yay!

AFM, cramping since yesterday @ CD9 and waiting to get +opk. Maximizing my time w/DH. ;)

Oh, and by the way, I have a hard time remembering who is who but since I have a snow day from work today, I had plenty of time to respond. :) Forgive me if I'm not as specific to posters in the future.

11 years ago

Thanks for the welcome:)
Good Luck Everyone!!

User Image

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/countdown-1527033600z1551225600zg.png

11 years ago

Sorry came for you all and especially and especially bad. That really is the worst!

I'm pretty sure my window for this cycle is gone, and that's ok. It sucks but I am hoping the medication I am on will lower some of my levels and I can get preggp next month. My EDD would be 12/29.

My reply was entered three times and there is no option to delete so that is why I have posted three times!

So I am just going to edit my response and put this instead:

Lol@ PBC :-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo