Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1051 - 1060 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Cristi and congrats on your bfp!!

11 years ago

Happy to see I am not alone in the two week wait!

11 years ago

kohler, big hugs... I am so sorry dear!

beatles, that is crazy and so amazing at the same time!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thank you ladies :) i live in michigan but my insurance isnt the best, it doesnt pay for any infertility treatments and the iui itself is $510. Not including ultrasound and b/w. The meds alone cost 100 for tge hcg trigger shot, $20 for femara, and $450 for medopur. So its probably over $1,000. But that was a guestament... i really hate to do ivf but with it being almost 2 years to have a baby i feel desprite :( but this cycle we are going to try iui one ladt time... i would only consider ivf if i can finance it.

Good luck ladies sending all the baby dust in the world to you all...

11 years ago

Beatles... that's crazy, i think i would have a heart attach if i had triplets however dh woukdnt mind one bit he wants twins really bad i on the other had just want one but twins woukd be fun... not triplets lol...

Thank you for the story about your cousin.. how many times did she do ivf? Was she or her dh diagnosed with something preventing them from conceiving?

11 years ago

Yea I ovulate every month right on time, I'm not getting to worked up over it. Trying not to anyways. I will start testing as soon as AF comes if I get a BFN tomorrow and hopefully get our BFP within the next few months! There are LOTS of motorcycle rallys coming up so I have plenty to keep me busy until our Harley is parked for months :-)

11 years ago

Kohler -- I'm so sorry! Join the New Years board and party with us! My partying consists of PJ's and take out and a glass or two of wine! In bed! :)

User Image

11 years ago

Cristi - I have military too, same deal. Yeah I need this 2013 baby so all the money I'm paying to short term disability for maternity leave is worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MamaSophie - welcome! And yes it is hard not to think everything you feel could be b/c a little one is possibly or not growing inside. Babydust to you!

nsking - Woohoo for you and setting that goal. The only place I have run recently is from my office out the door b/c we have a mouse and I was afraid it would going to chase me down, you know, b/c it was like 1 inch long and no bigger than a really big cotton ball.

Kohlertaylorash - I've taken many breaks from this site when I just can't do it anymore, however something always brings me back and like Cristi said, its everyone here that gives me the strength to keep trying.

Beatles - D A M N! If I went in and they said guess what, TRIPLETS, I might pass out right there. That would be my luck, like hey I wanted a baby for so long, already have 3 step kids, oh ok why not 3 more. Seriously though, I would have a stroke, in a good way.

Jess and anyone else that may be interested...you can do at home IUI. I was looking it up online thinking it could be a good alternative to paying so much for a doctor to do it. Personally, I don't know if I could let DH use a speculum and all that jazz and be all in my business...night time romances are different. However, if I had to, I probably would. This one website was talking all about how to get the supplies, sterilize, etc. I found it interesting.

11 years ago • Post starter

Jess, she paid 20k for IVF and it worked the first time. She also froze 8 embryos. She did it once in November and it did not work so she has I think 6 frozen embryos left and she is trying again at the end of this month. They have her on BC right now and will take her off when the times right, sometime at the end of April.

It was her. She was not ovulating even on med clomid, etc. Hubby SA came back fine. It is strange because her first child (unplanned) when she was 19, and 8 years later when she got married she discovered she no longer ovulated. She is 31.

User Image

11 years ago

Thank y'all so much, the only support i get is from this site. We decided not to tell our family until the sex of the baby once we finally concieved because we live 12 hours away my babes work travels and it would be too much with them always worrying. I honestly don't even know if they would approve because we won't be settled in for atleast another year which is totally understandable. Who knows God knows what he's doing and so does my babes dad (he passed away a few years ago due to a stroke :*( )

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo