Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

931 - 940 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

@Sweets: Im sorry hun that it looks like af has started. She really is a witch with a major capital B!!! I would consider cd1 as yesterday unless it was after midnight, then count today as cd1. Hope that makes sense. Will keep my fingers crossed fro you again this cycle> Hugs to you hunni x

@Jess: Fx'd for you hun. Especially if by now you have usually started spotting :)

@Mandy: Ive gotta have a progesterone test done on 7dpo (mines not the text book 28 day cycle so cd21 test is useless for me!!) If it shows a low result or no ovulation, then they will do cd3 tests the next cycle and other tests. I had a pap done about January/February time so that's clear, though due to pre cancerous cells in the past, mine are still 6-12months apart for the next 8 years still :/ DF got to schedule appointment for a SA but we waiting for af to show up first. Hopefully she wont though.... If I had realised I wasn't going to come on last Tuesday, I could have had the progesterone test done but I was still going by my 1st pos opk... Grrrr

@ttcfirstbabe: Pics look like there is good progression hun. :)

11 years ago

tested again and bfn. i got so upset at that even if i promised myself not to do it anymore. i think its probably because i really wanted to give my hubby a baby on his birthday. AF still didnt show. im usually 27-28 days and now im day 30. maybe the stress again. i

im going to stuff myself with ice cream..........

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you beautiful but beta results were negative :( still no sign of af but i guess if it doesnt show by monday i have to call for another beta i guess... has anyone ever heard of blood bfn at 12 dpo but positive at 14? Could implantation just be late? Im so confussed! Since the laporscopy in Jan. This was my 2nd iui and dh's sperm was perfect and i had 4 mature follicles... just dont know what tge problem is??? So sad...

11 years ago

PBC, I am praying it is still positive tonight! Glad you remembered your OPK! :)

Beautiful, that is what my cat does.... he jumps up in my lap for me to pet him and it only lasts a minute or two and he is gone. He now loves to cuddle with DH which is ODD in this house. LOL. FX your cat is onto something! Thank you I am trying not to worry but the hpts are not showing any progression... I am just praying that starting tomorrow they will start to get a bit darker. Stick baby stick!

ttcfirstbabe... I am going crazy... today is day 3 since I found out (I am 11 dpo) and I am so concerned about the progression... they seem the same and it is killing me! I cried this morning because of it. This group of ladies are truly amazing aren't they? So supportive!

Jess, thanks lady! FX and praying that the call you get is a great one. Let us know!

Sweet, I'm sorry dear! I would count yesterday as CD1 if it were me... IDK guess it depends on how late you started. I am with Mandy, temp and OPK so you don't miss it.. BD like crazy before you go out of town and the day you get back! FX and praying for you!

Missy, big hugs my friend... I know in my heart your time is coming really really soon!

HELP LADIES... okay I haven't even bothered posting a progression pic yet... the line is there but it is still very very faint! Ugh.. I will go through and sort out my 5 milion tests laying on my bathroom counter and post a pic later. I just cried when it wasn't any darker this morning. Do you think it is because it is so early still? Today I am 11 dpo... and looking back maybe even 10 dpo... CD19 and CD20 it was hard to tell which day I O'd!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Cristi i would wait every 2 days and test because hcg doubles every 2 to 3 days, also a line is a line so i wouldnt worry too much how dark it is are you going back for another beta? When? As long as the number is doubled is all that matters, try not to stress :) fx for you!!!

As for me my beta was negative... this is the first time ever that i havent started spotting and af was suppose to start today but beta was neg so idk what to think... hoping there is still hope for a bfp...

11 years ago

Thanks Jess! I am going to go with it... a positive is a positive... that is all i am going to think about! I will be going back for another beta Monday or Tuesday (she will call me Monday to let me know when)! They will keep doing them until my first u/s at 6-7 weeks.

I am praying for you... there is always still hope as long as AF is not here yet! :) FX!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thank you cristi im trying to stay positive but cant stop crying... i just feel defeated and cant seem to understand any of this... its truly exhausting.

11 years ago

Jess, Super big Cyber Hugs being sent to you now along with lots of prayers. This is truly the most exhausting process I have ever been through in my entire life, but never feel defeated or give up hope... Just stay positive and keep pushing forward... it will happen! Did they do trigger shots for you this cycle?

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Cristi yes i was on hybrid fertility meds. .75 femara cd 3-7, .50 medipur cd 7-10 or 11 depending on how big follicles are on cd 10. Then ovidrel trigger 36 hours before iui.

Im really trying to stay poditive. Thank you for your kind words :)

11 years ago

@Christi: Thank you. My cat is usually all over me. Even if laptop is on my lap, he wants to lay on me and nudges my hand with his head for attention. Past few days, nada. Apart from maybe one or two minutes of cuddles then he is off. Keeps laying on his blanket on sofa instead.... Hmmm lol. Trying to keep from testing until af don't show up. Seeing 'not pregnant' was harsh though I now know that I was probably only about 5dpo and not 12dpo like I originally thought.... Just annoyed now as I could have had my 7dpo progesterone test done when I was given forms by dr so waiting for next cycle now :/

@Jess: Sorry to hear that your beta results were negative at 12dpo. But there is still a chance that you may not have implanted yet if you are pregnant. I would do a beta on 14dpo if af still a no show :)

Afm, so scared that af is going to come with no warning im wearing pads in my underwear now but though I keep getting a feeling that she has started, when I check, its just creamy/lotiony type cm and loads of it now and again :s Not sure if I get that much cm before af starts so not a reliable pms/pregnancy symptom to use.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo