Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Ok, here is a weird question...how can you tell if your cervix is open or closed? It's easy for me to tell if its low or high, but confused about the other part.

Cristi - I am patiently waiting to utter the words, "bang it out!" Hoping its sooner than later.

felurian - we actually might be the same DPO, b/c I think I am off by one day. I think I definitely ovulated either Mon or yesterday since I had a negative OPK and the spotting last night. So I am going to say I am 2 DPO.

11 years ago • Post starter

pbc - I love healthgrades! I like my research though. When dh and I started talking about ttc, I went out and read about 4 books, haha.

janey - I definitely agree with the other posters on here! If you can't rant here, then where can you rant! That is definitely why we are here: to listen and help each other out. I would go crazy if I didn't have some kind of outlet like this forum. I know there is only so much that my dh can stand to listen to and I don't want to be CONSTANTLY talking about this with family and friends. All rants welcome here and I hope you're feeling better.

Speaking of rants, don't you just hate all the pain that comes along with the witch? It's bad enough that I know I'm not pregnant but these horrible cramps are like a slap in the face. Dear uterus, I'm sorry you're not pregnant, but throwing a temper tantrum is not going to help. Trust me, I am doing my best here.

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

11 years ago

I had no idea about any of this when I began...I didn't even understand my cycle. I feel like I could get a degree in women's reproductive health. When my stepdaughter started her period, I explained exactly why it happens and its purpose. She was looking at me like, "um ok, I don't get it"....it was an entertaining moment for sure.

My 13 year old heard me say Ovulate and she said "Mom that is gross!" Lol I said "Honey you do that monthly as well so shush it!" Her eyes got HUGE and she looked at me like NO FRICKIN WAY!

Gotta love teenagers!

11 years ago

Hi Lindsay! I am new here, trying to find some support system. I am still learning the site.
I (Alice) am 29 years old, my husband and I are ttc our first child together, his 4th. I'm on my second round of clomid and I am sooo hoping for a December baby! Last month I was so extremely disappointed that it didn't happen but I am trying to stay positive! :)

I was diagnosed with PCOS at 21 but worked hard to lose a lot of weight, which has pretty much assisted the PCOS in going away from what I am told. At the moment all I know is I don't ovulate regularly. I tried metformin with no luck. My doctor is amazing and I am so happy that I found him. I have now learned that I have a bicornuate uterus, I will not carry to full term but at least I am not walking into the unknown.

My husband and I are so very excited & anxious. Best of luck to you and everyone else!

11 years ago

hey ladies, wow... been gone for a bit and I've missed so much going on!!!

Welcome to all the new ladies, this forum is awesome!!! You'll love our little community/family!!

PBC- I couldn't even begin to answer you about your cervix question... I actually have the same one.. I guess if you poke yourself and see where you finger stops it's low and if it takes forever to stop or doesn't then it's high? Never done it but just assuming!!.. Hope all is well with you my friend and you catch that eggie this time!!

Cristi- Glad to hear the 3itch is slowing down... your story was hilarious by the way!! I love your energy and enthusiasm you give to the forum!! Much love your way and still hoping to be belly buddies SOON!!

sweetnsour- I'm right there with ya... I noticed stretchy clear watery mucus on CD8 and I said: let me just take an OPK to see... and low and behold it was POSITIVE! I've never seen a positive this early on...
I'm CD10 today so we're so close in our cycles.... Here's to getting that together this month!!! Hugs!

Felurian- all you need is one good Follie girl!! Bang it out and good luck!!!

Janey- HATE that 3itch!!!! Hugs!!

xomandyxochey- I tried the pineapple thing on an empty stomach and it gave me serious heartburn... you're supposed to take it 1DPO- +test to help with implantation... good luck if you're trying it, I hope it works for ya!!

Katie- eeek UTI sometimes is a prego symptom!! I hope so in your case!!

AFM- I'm experiencing yet another weird cycle.. I was done with at CD5. 2 days later I felt watery stretchy CM and took an OPK on CD8 thinking "it's way to early to be ovulating".. but it was a POSITIVE! So now I think I ovulated on CD9... Now my luteal phase is normally 11DPO so I'm hoping it extends and it gets to be longer... if not, I'll get my period on CD20... OMG!!!!!!!! Anyone experienced this before???

User Image

11 years ago

I've never tried the pineapple and I am not going to, I have heard of people doing it though.

11 years ago

Hey Ladies I hope all is going well with the baby making process.

@ PBC I have the same question as far as knowing when you cervix

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome Alice, so he has 3 kids already, just like my DH! I hope you get preggo sooner than later and the good news is that even with PCOS, there are so many options available to assist with getting pregnant. It looks like you and your doctor are well on your way to figuring it all out!

xomandyxocheyxo - I haven't talked about any of this around the stepkids, I told them they will be having a baby brother or sister at some point, but DH and I walk around whispering about ttc and ovulation. I want to tell them we are trying but then I don't want them to wonder why its taking to so long or add any stress for them. Its a weird position to be in.

miracle - I think we made it just in time, I know that we at the right time. We shall see!!! I've never O'ed that early, my shortest cycle was 26 days. Weird cycles are in the water this past few months. I guess the good thing is that you got a positive OPK and maybe your LP will be extended so perhaps your ccycle will be a little longer than 20 days.

I have no idea where to even start with pineapple core. Anything that comes to food and cooking just makes no sense to me, that part of my brain is shut off. I wouldnt even know where to begin with cutting it, LOL, I'm so sad! I hear brazil nuts are good with implantation. I think next month I may try all this stuff and see if it really works.

Hi ladies I took a first response test and it was negative....:(I kinds thought that this month was going the be a good one for us!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo