Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1141 - 1150 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Congrats on the bfp!

I am really not feeling good today. Didn't get enough sleep last night and just feel like I'm coming down with the flu. Feeling very nauseous :( So and I are driving to see his parents today. I probably should have stayed home :( the drive isn't helping! I'm pretty sure its the flu, lol I can't be pregnant because I had my period a week ago and it lasted 7 days with spotting the last 3 of those 7 days. Unledd I'm one of those who gets their period while preggo but I doubt it. Just feel like blah :( hope everyone else is feeling better than me! I'd take my head cold back over this whole nauseous and feeling sick thing.

User Image

11 years ago

Had a great desire to take a test this AM...but the tests I have aren't "early response" ones....plus, it's just now been 11 days sine the trigger shot, so going to just wait it out. Feeling very anxious today...just keep telling myself it's all out of my control and I've done everything I can.

Sigh.

Quiet board 'round here!! for all of us still waiting...pbc, feel better!!

User Image

11 years ago

So, I went to the immediate care center b.c I was so concerned over my temp going up and down and my throat killing me. My strep test came back negative and he thinks its sinuses, not an infection per se. Whatever, dude there is obviously something giving me a fever. Prescribed some antibiotics just in case and told me to take some allergy meds. Came home and took my antibiotics, tylenol and claritin. At this point I feel so miserable that I can't even worry about the ttw or ttc. DH got me some cough drops and those are helping too. It's been over 10 years since I had a fever so bad and it wasn't really all that bad (102) but for someone with low temps it surely felt that way.

Hope everyone is having a better weekend than me!

11 years ago • Post starter

@PBC, I sure hope you start feeling better!

11 years ago

Get well soon pbc

11 years ago

Any updates anyone? I am 8 DPO and nothing, still sick, got the worst earache last night. They diagnosed me with acute pharyngitis, perhaps from bacteria or allergies...who knows! Feel better today, no fever in over a day but my sinuses are so blocked up. No other things going on, no pre AF cramping, which usually happens this time. Not particularly hopeful considering all the medicines I am taking but we shall see!.

How is everyone else?

11 years ago • Post starter

Anxious as he'll. Nips/ bb' s still tender....running hurt them today! (I have to wear 2 sports bras....Ugh). They have hurt in prior cycles, but not til like the couple days before AF is due....they've been like this for about a week now?
Random waves of nausea in the morning, but nothing like running to the bathroom sick and it usually passes pretty quick. Still have that "wet" feeling but nothing really noticeable when I go to the bathroom....who knows. Trying so hard to not everything it...and scared to death to take a test. AF is due Friday....please AF, stay away!!!

to those few of you left!!

User Image

11 years ago

Omg....stupid auto correct.

Hell* not he'll.

Overthink* not everything.

Growl.

User Image

11 years ago

sjx CONGRATS!!!!Praying for a sticky bean... sticky sticky vibes!

PBC I really hope you are feeling better very soon.. that is no fun at all! When I got extremely congested and couldn't breathe I did Simply Saline and it helped a bit... I was at least able to get a little relief.

nsking I am not sure how you are doing it... I would have been POAS everyday for the past 4 days. LOL! Praying for you! I have been having that "wet" feeling for about a week and I keep running to the bathroom expecting to see blood but thankfully there is nothing there... it is weird for sure! Just a little CM when I wipe... IDK! And LMAO at your auto correct I have had to send twice as many text messages because of the damn auto-correct! LOL! Thank God I have unlimited I guess!

AFM, we left early Friday morning to go back to Illinois for the weekend. Spent some time with the in-laws (who still don't know we are pregnant) and then my best friend and her family... then they had a party last night and everyone was asking me if I wanted a beer... or why I wasn't drinking... damn! We just blamed in on the fertility meds... everyone but one person bought that bag of lies. LOL! The other has been sworn to secrecy because as soon as she said "BS You are pregnant aren't you" all I could do was smile. LOL! OOPSIE!

We finally got home and the first thing I did was take a test... Ha! Line came up dark and within 30 seconds if it took that long.

Fingers Crossed and lots of Sticky Vibes and Baby Dust to you all!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone,

This board was very quiet today.

PBC glad your fever is down. I hope you make a full recovery soon.

Hopeful - weren't you due for AF today? I need an update.

AFM - I'm expecting AF tomorrow because my temp dropped this morning. DH and I had a discussion and were going to focus on some fitness and weight loss instead of so much TTC. I'll still be here though cause I have keep up to date will all of you.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo