Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

sorry lol just use my chart on here then im stikk figuring our FF lol

User Image

11 years ago

No it's not you! It has done that to several ladies that have tried linking us.

11 years ago

okay lol. can u at least see my chart on here?

User Image

11 years ago

What is the average length of your cycle? I see your chart, it looks like it could be, hard to be sure without having more consecutive temps prior. I have a 30 day cycle and usually always ovulate CD17. If you have a shorter cycle you will ovulate earlier though.

11 years ago

I would definitely keep temping to see if your temp stays up

11 years ago

my cycle has been 26 days since i came off the pill in november but last cycle it was 36 days my period came a week late! i dont know what that was about but yea i'll keep temping. Hopefully it stays up :)

User Image

11 years ago

If your average cycle is 26 days then yes you may have ovulated!!! :-)

11 years ago

Had so e pinkish/creamy cm when I wiped ...(sorry for the tmi),,AF should b here tomorrow !!!:(

User Image

11 years ago

mandy- thats great :) that put me into a better mood now knowing that i could of possibly well most likely ovulated on cycle day 11. Thought i would be out for sure this month! but i guess not... i'll have to see if my temps stay up! We only bd on cycle day 8 so i'm really hoping that was it.

katie- awe hang in there, i know it's so disappointing when AF comes. Hoping your AF doesnt show this cycle! Baby dust to you :)

User Image

11 years ago

Katie, big hugs to you... I know that disappointment 29 cycles to well! :( Just know that you are getting closer and closer to getting your BFP!

Sweet, I wish I could help ya there... I am not good at reading the charts... sounds like Mandy has you taken care of! GL!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo