Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

781 - 790 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

@TTC, I don't see anything but like I have said to other ladies, that doesn't mean it isn't there. It is hard to see in pics sometimes.

11 years ago

TTC, I don't see anything either, but I know how hard it is to get a good picture with good lighting on those things!! for you!

So....IUI is done. I felt like crap all day yesterday, I think from the trigger shot, I didn't sleep well last night, and this morning on my way to the doctor I just lost it. Had to call Mom for a pep talk. But anyway, all went well, I was afraid it would be like the HSG scan (good lord, OUCH), but it was barely worse than a Pap.

Doc brought the test tube in and let me see all the numbers - I was really surprised, the 2 SAs that DH had done last summer his counts were 20 and 21 million (still normal, but on the low side of that range) with 50% motility; today the sample (after us bd'ing on Monday night, just about 36 hours ago) was at 39 million with 62% motility. We've been definitely eating a lot healthier and a lot more fruits/ veggies since I joined WW back in January, so it probably has something to do with that. Anyway, the doctor said he was happy with anything over 5 million for the IUI itself, and we got 9.6 healthy little guys up there. Swim, little guys, swim!!!!!

and to all of you....just trying to think happy, positive thoughts and figuring out how I'm going to get through the next 2 weeks without going crazy!!

you all!

User Image

11 years ago

good Morning ladiies well today im not having many symptoms just peeing alot(TMI) and hungry my friend at work actually told me today she noticed that I was eating more. With that being said I thought about it and she is right. Thanks Cristi ,Pbc and Beautiful. I am very hopeful this month and will cont to keep yall posted blessing to ya!

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you for the replies! It helped for sure, I really appreciate it. I contacted my nurse after the blood work; questioning my 33 day cycle and the progesterone levels. Per their policies, a lot of their patients have irregular cycles and since I am on clomid they stick with a system of a 28 day cycle. Testing on CD 3 and CD 21. I was told not to worry, they should be able to obtain proper levels even on CD 21. Now it is wait time for the results. I have a really good feeling I O'd last month. I've experienced a lot of cramping, lower back pains, and feeling super tender along with some other symptoms. I am hoping its not all hyping itself up due to the clomid. I managed to make it a point last month to not be soo stressed with ttc & keep my positive thoughts. I will say we've been having a lot of fun ttc, I guess that's a plus.

11 years ago

ttcfirstbabe- I think i might see something on the first link you posted but don't see it on the second. Not really sure lol I might just have line eyes. Test again in a few days! lots of babydust to you!

BeautifulDisaster- Thanks I also got my fingers crossed for you! I'm doing good, still feeling yucky from this head cold, hope it goes away soon!

Hey everyone :) So today I'm 21 dpo and on cycle day 32. Still no sign of AF. Temp today was back up again to 98.0 and still having the same symptoms as before: runny nose, head feeling congested etc. Last night though i woke up many times sweating and cold! Had the night sweats and didnt get a lot of sleep. I'm still taking claritin and benadryl because i havent got AF yet or bfp.. well i havent tested recently since 17 dpo. I'm gonna test on friday morning.. so anxious because i feel really crappy and just have this feeling that i'll get a bfp and i hope this feeling is real! I also had a bit of mild nausea last night on and off and just feeling hot. Hope everyone is doing well in thier tww and good luck to those waiting to o :)

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies! I have to admit that I haven't been on here much this week, because I've just been down and feeling sorry for myself...I have been using the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Kit since CD9 and nothing but BF circles....On Sunday and Monday it actually failed to read, so I decided to go get test strips from Wal-Mart. I am now at CD18 and this morning I got a dark line and then tested with the CB Digital and go a BIG SMILEY FACE!!!! I took the strip out of the tester to check the line and it is definitely dark. I know there had been some question as to whether or not the line changed on those and for me it has changed tremendously!!

The first pic shows the digital image:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=114835

The second pic shows the strip taken out of the digital reader:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=114836

I am so excited and feel like I just got a BFP! LOL Now it is time for some major BD'ing!!!

Best wishes to each and every one of you and I hope I can get caught up on everyone's progress!

Trying for #3 Me 36 DH 39 DD 18 DS 3

11 years ago

Yea, the CBE digital lines don't get dark until you get a positive and then it still isn't the same dark blue. I read on their website that they actually measure the "width" of the blue circle not the darkness of it. I got positives for 2 days, first day being CD18 so YEAHHHHHH so did you!!!!

11 years ago

TTC - I saw something super faint on the close up on invert, I couldnt see the other one good enough to make a call. How many DPO are you?

nsking - OMG I hope this works, I am thinking about you!!!!!

sweetnsour - I really hope this is it for you...I've never ever felt that I was going to get my BFP during this long process, I just knew each month I was out even though I tried to put on a brave face so I am pulling for you and that you are feeling this for a reason!

farrah - happy bding!!!!!

I wish I had more to update, but waiting blah blah..Cristi I really need you to get your BFP, ok? I need my faith restored b/c I'm feeling pretty much like its never going to happen (for me). Actually I just need to speed up time so it is time for you to test!

11 years ago • Post starter

So, looking at the pictures on here it is near impossible to see. But in real life it is there, I swear! Also, I took a pic on my phone before I left for work this morning, and I can see the second faintest line on there. So, apparently it just doesn't translate well onto here. I am probably going to test again tomorrow morning because I have one Walmart cheapie left, and we'll see if it gets any darker! I know they say wait a few days but please, who has the patience for that??!

User Image

11 years ago

Oh, and I don't really know how many DPO I am. I thought I O'd on CD9, which would make me 15 dpo, but CTP says I didn't O until CD16 which would only make me 8 dpo. So I suppose I hope CTP is right and that's why the line is so light!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo