Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

861 - 870 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

PBC thank you so much. I know I will be just as excited for you as I am today! I can't wait for yours! It will be the case.... you are going to be a belly buddy with me! :) In my head I kept thinking 'oh I am out this month' but my heart kept pointing out things saying 'okay maybe'. LOL! You made me LOL literally with the lazy sperm comment! I hope they pepped up a little this month! :)

Awww thanks yummy! We have all grown so close going through this journey together! I am super excited!

Sweet sending lots of baby vibes your way. Thank you dear! I am praying it isn't AF for you!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Just a question..... BUT FIRST Congratulations Cristi!!!!! I am elated for you like it was my own BFP! So so excited. Y'all have lots and lots more joy and happiness coming yall way this Dec!! Hopefully I will be New Years mama -- that would be cool, no?! :)

Anyway, my question is my last two previous cycles (Feb and March) were exactly 29 days, this new cycle was 30 or 31 days depending on how I count my flow. So how should I look at this cycle as 30 or 31 days, and I usually have always ovulated CD14, but this past cycle I am pretty sure I ovulated on CD15. Girls who take OPK's, please recommend a no nonsense brand that won't leave me scratching my head and going bananas. This will be my first experience with OPK's.

Also, my results from my U/S last week were I have a small cyst on my right ovary not to be worried about, and something about the shape of my uterus... I just spoke with the nurse and made a follow up for Mon. April 8th. Should I be concerned??! Not like I am not already!

User Image

11 years ago

You all DEFINITELY know more about me than most people in my "real" life....it's amazing what we all share with each other!

Hoping I get to be in on the belly buddy group too....One day down, 13 to go....sigh

I just told DH I have 2 friends that found out they were preggo today...he asked, "who?"

"Well, I don't know them personally, but...."

I am so thankful for this group and you ladies....if I haven't mentioned that lately. Seriously, you all keep me sane....make me know that I'm not the only one feeling this way.

to all of you from Buckeye land

User Image

11 years ago

Beatles...I'm a huge fan of early-pregnancy-tests.com. their dipstick opk's are cheap and definitely are foolproof!

It's hard to say with your cycles and when you o'd without having an open or temps to be sure. I'd BD starting on CD12 and don't stop til about 16 if I were you!

User Image

11 years ago

Nsking83 - thanks! I'll probably start with the OPK's on CD12 until I get my positive.

What DPO are you and EDD? GL to you girlie!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Beatles - I like the wondfo tests from amazon, and I've never had any issues with them. Always get positives on them and in my opinion, its fairly easy to get tell a positive. I like answer brand dip strips as well.

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Beatles! Praying for your New Years baby! Don't be overly concerned until you talk to the doctor to find out what it means! Praying and keep me posted! I like the answer dip strips as well... GL!

nsking, you will be next in here... this is the longest wait ever! I am so glad I have all of you ladies in here... I consider you all "friends" even though I don't really know you all personally! And I have to ask Buckeye land... i am assuming is in the midwest? Am I wrong? LOL!

Okay I need to RANT for a second... on my first image I can see where people might thing okay it is negative... but on my second one really! UGH it just pisses me off to no end... you don't have to be excited for me that I got a bfp but then get the hell out of the gallery if you are just going to be stupid. Okay rant done... sorry!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Cristi - OMG WAS THINKING THE SAME THING. Lets just go vote negative to be bitchy, or whatever. However...I really think some people don't know that a positive can be lighter than the control...I've seen a comment or two about this, so I think in some circumstances its just negativity and others just dont know.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hahahaha I seen that and was like WTF, really??????? That is what you call a very big sour chick! Can't be happy for anyone so she is rude!

11 years ago

Thank you ladies... I am so happy to know that I am not the only one that saw that and thought WTF! Haha! I am so glad you guys aren't pissed at me for getting my bfp today. Some people tend to distance themselves and I understand why... it is hard when you are trying too... but we are all in this together! From start to finish! :)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo