Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

721 - 730 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Happy Easter and weclome to everyone new to the forum!

Wiggy, Thank you so much! I am praying that I get the greatest b-day present next week sometime! :) I am so sorry you are having such a hard time with the monitor! :( I hope the witch misses the birthday party! :)

Thank you Carla! Praying you catch your eggie... BD away! :)

Beautiful.... thank you dear! I had a great time with my family and friends! And DH should entertain us... gives us something exciting to talk about! LOL!

Thank you Mandy! I hope you had a great Easter!

Sweet, thank you for the birthday wishes and all of that sounds so promising! FX for you!

Thanks PBC! :) Big hugs my friend!

AFM, Spent a wonderful day with my family and some close friends! Ate so much food that is not on my diet (but since it is my birthday I got to splurge yay)... the weather was gorgeous... I had a fabulous birthday and Easter! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies just dropping in to say Happy Easter and Happy Birthday to Carla and Cristi enjoy ladies and again this is our month and for the ladies who AF showed her ugly face im sorry and the support will always be here!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Do we have a January board yet?

11 years ago

bmore, thank you so much!!!!!! It was a good day! Praying we all get our BFP!

Candy, the January link is:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=23665

User Image User Image

11 years ago

happy easter everyone. a little late but i couldnt come online today so busy >.< anyway i have a little question. theres this blue dotted line that appeared on my bbt chart and i have no idea what it means and why it is there. if you can look on my page i have my bbt chart. id appreciate a little help

edit: oh god...i skipped a day thats why :D im so clumsy today from all the cooking

User Image

11 years ago

quick question for those of you that chart and take Benadryl or other immune suppressant, did you notice a change in your BBT?

11 years ago

Thanks Carla, Beautiful & Mandy !

I have just barely entered the 2WW and im already obsessing. still have a long way to go

BD like crazy. not leaving anything to chance.

User Image

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

11 years ago

Happy April!!!

Trying to catch up on all the posts from the weekend - we were out of town in a whirlwind of Easter festivities. Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend - it was a beautiful 2 days here in the Midwest, but back to gross 40s today.

Anyway....today is the day of my u/s to check on my follicles/ eggs, and also getting instructions for the trigger shot (which I'm scared to death of....I hate needles, and my husband seems a little too excited to stab me....). I had some twinge-y pains this morning on my left side, though, so hoping that my body didn't decide to get with the rest of the world and ovulate on day 14.......I'm usually a late 15/16, so let's hope that holds true this cycle still! I guess we'll find out. I normally start getting EWCM aroudn this time, but have forgotten how DRY Clomid can make you . We did get to BD twice this weekend, but it definitely wasn't the same as a normal cycle BD'ing. ......ugh.

Just trying to stay busy this week to keep my mind off everything...it'll be tough, I know.

to everyone....

User Image

11 years ago

I just have a feeling I missed my window this cycle, this cycle just seems to be off for some reason...well we BDed on Monday the 25th ..28th and 29th...FF said I was suppose to o on the 29th, but I Took a opk that day and it was nagative....some other site that I didn't o until the 30 and 31st..and another site said I'm still fertile until tomorrow....lol...I have 2 opks left, should I just test when I get home from work tonight?or just forget the testing and just see what will be...my lest AF was march 16...when do u ladies think I should have Oed?

User Image

11 years ago

I hope everyone had a nice Easter!

Quick question ladies;

Doctors need me to come in for my progesterone blood work. I am about a 33 day cycle. Would I still be tested for my levels on CD 21 or would it be later since I am a 33 day cycle? I am currently CD 22 and will be going in today. I guess I am afraid my levels will not test properly.

Last month I was told it was borderline and they were not sure if I O'd, with a level of 6.5-which greatly discouraged me. I used OPK's this month and didn't get a for sure positive OPK.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo