Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

841 - 850 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

TTC......congrats on the BFP, what you can do and I know caters day is not for a while but I can tell him that you know it's early but just to open it....you can put the test in a box....or something or you can just get him a Father's Day card.....or a mug that's days #1 dad....to if you celebrate Easter you can make him a late raster basket and stick the test in it....lol....I don't know my mindis going crazy...lol

User Image

11 years ago

Caters ..=fathers day...lol

User Image

11 years ago

@Sweet, I'm gonna hold you to that! I want to see a HPT picture by tomorrow night love! :-)

11 years ago

@Sweets: Yea it was very hard for me when I discovered that. 18 months trying and she was knocked up by him on a one night stand. Im looking to test about Monday if these symptoms continue. I try not to symptom spot as my pms symptoms vary or are in my head but a few these past few days are strange for me. Never thought ttc would be this difficult. When I was younger and did the 'life plan' like most girls have, I wanted to have two kids by 27 lol. I turn 27 next march!!! Hmmmm not gonna happen unless it twins I fall pregnant with. Edd is still set for 9th December but going by new o date, its 17th December I think. I will most like have c section due to arthritis in hips etc, so if I do get a bfp, I want it done on the 11th, so my child can have a date of 11/12/13 :) Last year I was hoping to be pregnant 1st month to try get the date 12/12/12 lmao.

11 years ago

Cristi - I see it too!!!!

11 years ago

beautiful- lol that's pretty cool :) and yea life plans don't always work out. I wish they did though! I knew when I was younger I wanted to have kids young (early to mid 20's) just to have more time with them and I'm just the family life kind of woman lol. I knew I didn't want to be in university/college until like 30 haha I just wanted to get my education done and over with so I can enjoy time with the family. Lol I can say that part of my "life plan" didn't work out the way I wanted it. But I am going to college in the fall for practical nursing and i'd love to be pregnant with my first by then. We're just ready to start a family and I'm just upset that it hasn't happened for me yet in the past 5 cycles.

mandy- I'll try my best to test tomorrow afternoon... if AF seems heavier though I won't test... Lol I almost just wanna ditch this tampon and wear a pantyliner to see if it's still that light! lol

User Image

11 years ago

We need a Dec 2013/New Years 2014 Babies Forum!!!! Someone who knows what they're doing, make us one! I've gotta feeling I'll have me a NY's babe. :)

User Image

11 years ago

OMG CRISTI, OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! That my friend is a BFP, saw it without tools! I could have had a heart attack when I saw it, in the good way, not bad! Can't wait to see how things progress!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTC - yep another BFP!!!!!!!!! Saw the line for sure on your test!

Sweet - I've been down almost every day for a week. Just in the back of my mind thinking about how i DONT have a baby and CANT seem to get pregnant. It just sucks to feel like your life is incomplete. Sending you a huge virtual hug.

To all those close to testing, I PRAY (and I am not the praying type) that you all get your BFPs soon.

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Sweet... I am praying for you dear..... I just know your time is coming. I know what you mean about the chemical... when we had the m/c in December it gave me hope because we then new I could conceive! Before that 28 cycles of NOTHING! You are in my prayers!

Mandy, I have everything crossed for you! You need to give us our next bfp!

Thanks Wiggy! :)

PBC I KNOW!!!! I am about to post the pic from this afternoons test which is a shocker! Progression pics will be going on for a while. LOL! I go to get blood draw tomorrow morning... I can't wait. Never thought I would be so happy to have a needle going in my arm. Ha! You are next... come on lady! This is going to be a great month of BFPs!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Random...

Y'know, it's so hard to not just get your hopes up. And get completely ahead of yourself. I adjusted my o day to yesterday, and CTP calculated my EDD to Christmas Day. How freaking great of a present would that be? And I also can't help but think about the 2 mature follicles we saw Monday...the idea of twins kind of intrigues me. Bad that I already have ideas on how we'd tell people???? I need to get. A. Grip.

Anyway....long way to go, but it's so hard.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo