Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Pbc - did you have a regular flow yesterday and it suddenly stopped today? Or was it just spotty? You may be preggo?!! Weren't you due for AF today?

User Image

11 years ago

No flow...red when I wiped several times. But my cervix is low and temps way low. I don't normally chart bbt but it was 97.4 this am which is my usual pre O temp. I hoped maybe it was late implantation but I bet full af will arrive tomorrow. I do this occasionally....one day of slight spotting then nothing then full flow. Sigh.....

11 years ago • Post starter

pbc sorry sweetie. It always sucks when the 13itch shows up. Weird that it was just some spotting yesterday. Keep us updated if it gets heavier or not.

11 DPO and BFN this morning. Cramps were worse and felt exactly like AF. I think too strong to be pregnancy related. We'll have to see. With one of my pregnancies I didn't get a positive until 12 DPO.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Sorry to everyone who got the visit from the witch. Fx'd for next cycle that you get your bfp :)

CD20, 5dpo, and not much to report really, though it seems my cm is watery (?!) and an orangey/pinky brown colour.... Never had this before after ive ovulated. Opks are all very negative when I tested this morning and last night when I saw the watery cm and colour of it.... Has anyone else had this?

11 years ago

Hi Roberts, Welcome Aboard!

11 years ago

I think I'm out. Last nights must have been a fluke or something. Maybe a bad test. 4 negative this am 2 with FMU 2 with SMU then one mid morning negative I'm sure the witch will be here soon. Although I don't usually feel like this pre witch. I was so excited last night. Guess I just got my hopes up.

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

pbc- sorry about AF. Hope you get it full flow tomorrow so it can be gone sooner :) or better yet you're pregnant and the baby is just playing tricks on you

felurian- Fingers crossed for you! Hope those cramps are just the baby settling in for the next 9 months :) babydust to you

bamaCRNPsurvivor- I'm sorry girl, keep your head up though because it is still early and it isnt over till the witch arrives! Praying that you get your bfp soon!

Hey ladies :) I'm 10 dpo today having some pinching/pulling sensations down there today. They don't last very long maybe 5 sec each but they're there and i don't think i'm imagining it! lol. Still feeling hot and also my temp rose up high this morning. higher than all my other temps this cycle. Hoping thats good news :) I was so tired today i had a nap for 2 hours. Hoping everyone is doing well and fingers crossed that we see lots of bfps soon!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey RobertsBaby glad to see you are here! I think you will really enjoy the knowledge everyone shares on here! FX for you... a few more days until testing! :)

Beatles, you are so awesome! I am praying you get your BFP this time around... I can't wait for you to test... just remember it is still early! Okay? Love and hugs lady... keep me posted.. .I will be on and off of here all evening!
I have never had the color in the CM... I am praying it is a good sign for you! :)

Bama big hugs and remember you aren't out until AF is in full swing!

Sweet, still praying!

AFM, just got home from taking pictures at the baby shower. It was really super cute.. Dr. Seus themed... there was a 5 week old baby boy there and I had to "go to the restroom" and get it together before I went back in there! Other than that I am good. Waiting to O.. .and waiting for this stupid snow storm to come in now that it is officially spring! GRRRR! 7-10" Seriously? Well my DS is staying the night with my parents so DH and I will take full advantage of this I am sure... if I can recoupe from the shower. I am worn out and OMGosh... my feet hurt! LOL! I hope everyone has a great weekend and stays nice and warm. I will be on and off of here all weekend long... this is my place to go when I am bored or ticked or sad or happy. LOL!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thanks y'all. It's just hard when I see all those early BFPs lol. I'm a very impatient person with stuff like that anyway. I want it and I want it now hehe.

Other than that super exhausted. Worked the weekend clinic to pick up some extra cash "baby money" as I call it. Tried to Doppler my friend that is about 7-8 weeks along only to find out the batteries were dead in the durn thing lol.

DH is trying to be supportive, but he doesn't understand, not completely. He says it will happen when it happens and he won't get excited till there is a big bold BFP. He's already got 2 kids sooooo, and his ex never at home tested. With both theirs she missed her period then went to dr. So he doesn't get the POAS thing. He had never seen one before we started this journey.

Symptoms today. Still crampy twinges, still lots of creamy cm, bbs still sore, stuffy nose, ha, gas, dark veins, heartburn, lil nausea, super hungry, had the munchies all day, temp was up, cervix still high n tight lol so we shall see what 11dpo tomorrow holds to bring.

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

hey carla, hey cristi, thanks for the welcome back. I have you ladies in my thoughts Im CD4 today so on countdown again to O. Think this might be our last month ttc as age is against me. Ill be so sad to call it a day but I know it has to be done..

I lost track of everyone when I took a break from the forum, Im glad ive caught up with you girls now.

anyway that me done for tonight. almost time for bed
to everyone

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo