Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Welcome to all the newbies - these ladies are awesome and offer great support!

Thanks also for those of you who supplied info on the immune suppression protocol - I am thinking about trying it too!

Cristi - Your DH sounds like mine...LOL. I was extremely (worse than usual) moody right before AF came....the poor guy is a saint for putting up with me :) Fx'd for you this time around!

Pbc - Damn AF! I was hoping for a BFP for you!! Fx'd this is your month and you get a Christmas baby :)

AFM, I am on CD 5 and still waiting for AF to leave. She is being much nicer now. The bad news is DH hurt is back pretty bad (he's off of work and having a hard time walking/moving etc.) right now they are saying it is just a severe muscle and joint strain, however, we will find out more at his Dr. appointment on Monday. He's a pretty tough guy so when he says he's in pain - it must be bad. With that said, I am thinking we are going to have a tough time BD'ing this month but we are going to try if he's feeling up to it. So...we shall see. Obviously, I want a baby bad but I want DH to heal too...so if it is meant to happen it will. :)

Baby dust to all!!!

11 years ago

LuLuLady, in response to your post yesterday. When I came off the pill after 5 years the first two cycles I really felt pregnant! I had every symptom, even morning sickness! The last cycle felt back to normal, so maybe that's just how our bodies responded to coming off the pill...?

User Image

11 years ago

BBs are super itchy today???? Weird

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

@Pbc: Sorry that the witch showed up for you. Fx'd for you this cycle hun. Extra baby dust to you this cycle :)

@Red Ri Ri: Welcome to the forum and good luck

@Bmore: I usually get a negative about 6-12 hours after my positive (depending on what time of day I got my positive etc) That does seem quite quick for it to turn negative though....

@LuLu: Welcome and good luck

@Miracle: You was close to me in cycle last time but my edd is 9th December and im now only 4dpo. Glad you found out what was causing the numbness etc in ya hand!!

Sorry for missing people out but been a few days since I checked the forum and its hard to scroll through it all when im on my phone.

Good luck to those in the tww and happy bd'ing for those in there fertile week....

Afm, im now 4dpo. An rspca advert made me cry today (the one where the owner died and her cat was meowing at the window before being taken in by the rspca.) Has never made me cry before!!!
Also, my DF asked me if I was stressed earlier or if he had annoyed me. When I asked no, why, turned out I had been getting stroppy with him when he was driving us to the supermarket, the way he was pushing the trolley, how he was packing the food in the bags and then because he asked if I was stressed!! I have never gotten annoyed with him like this before. Just really strange lol.
Apart from that, nothing else to report!!

11 years ago

hi girls Hope you dont mind if I join you, I have been on 1 or 2 ttc forums but took a break for a few months as it was very hard. We have been ttc for 25 months now and nothing to report. I am 44 and my DH is 40, I have 2 children from previous marriage and DH has none so we really really want one of our own.

Sending to everyone

User Image

11 years ago

Wbsb - welcome back, I remember you from previous boards

Pbc - sorry about AF. I was hoping one of us would get a birthday BFP. Hopefully we'll have Christmas babies. I never wanted a December baby but after 11 failed cycles I'll take any baby.

Hopeful - we are cycle buddies. I'm CD5 as well. I hope your hubby's back gets better so you can .

AFM - CD5 and AF is on her way out. DH and I had some tests done. All my hormones are normal and DH's SA is normal. So the next step is an HSG to see if my tubes are blocked. In the mean time we're going to try BD every other day. We're not very disciplined, we always end up doing it everyday.

11 years ago

@Carla, you sound like me and my husband! He doesn't like the "every other day" idea. He left today to go out of town and I was soooooooo mad cause I figured be our luck I would come home and my Ovulation Test would have been positive but it wasn't thank goodness! Now when he gets home Sunday we can BD like crazy cause I should ov on Wednesday

11 years ago

So I was reading everyone's posts about the Benadryl and figured what the hell, can't hurt can it.. So I bought some last night to start taking this cycle after I ovulate. My husband of course asked me why I was buying them cause he knows they knock me on my ass Lol. That is going to be the LONGEST 6 days ever! Thank goodness the first 2 days I will be taking it falls on a weekend. Anyways, I started telling him what the logic is behind it and he said "BABE! Think about it, remember last time we got pregant.. You know, when we came home from Colorado? (HELLO HONEY, I'M NEVER GOING TO FORGET THAT!) You were taking Benadryl at the time to help you sleep! Yes we miscarried but maybe there really is something to that!"
So I used to not be able to sleep through the night, I was working out a lot and it actually made it impossible to fall asleep early so I would always take a Benadryl to help me sleep. I did this every day for a couple weeks maybe. Just one pill at night, standard 25mg so no i was not even coming close to dosage limit. Yes I did get pregnant, I miscarried at 8weeks though. It was our second miscarriage. We weren't trying the first time and the second time was like a "One Hit Wonder" incident! We didn't try again after that for a year and half and started in November 2012 with ZERO luck so this Momma is taking Benadryl just to see if maybe, just maybe it will be my miracle worker!

Fingers Crossed This Really works!

11 years ago

This month marks cycle #24 for us. Yup, I (37 tomorrow) & my hubby (42) have been trying to have our first for 2 yrs. Kicker, his levels are fine and so aren't mine. We are considered an unexplained infertile couple. We started clomid & iui last July. Got pregnant on our first try & miscarried in late August. We did 3 more cycles before deciding to take a break from treatment. Today, here I am, 25 dpo (yup u read that right) period is 9 days late, have taken 3 pregnancy test s & 2 blood tests confirming that I am NOT pregnant. Ooo btw, my period has never been this late. Dr says to wait another couple of weeks & we'll test again. I'm having all the symptoms of a period, but no flow. Guess that's what I get for taking a break. Some days I am ok with not being pregnant & other days I just can't seem to get out of my own skin. What can you do when you've been waiting this long. Anyways, I hope happy thoughts for you all. At this rate, I don't see a December baby in my future

Dot

11 years ago

Just posted 2 pics of mine 9dpo test. I think I see something very faint. DH thinks I'm crazy "it's too early he says" lol. Who knows maybe its line eye. Evening urine/ not good hold so not concentrated.... I dunno. You ladies let me know what you think
hoping its finally a

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo