Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Cristi you are not a basket case! I also get very jealous of people around me getting pregnant (including close friends and family) but for some reason, get very excited for friends on the site who get BFPs. Maybe it's because we know more of each others' history and all the details about TTC. It's easier to be excited when we know what we've all been through.

Aww, Katie... :( I'm so sorry, sweetheart. Be sure to make your DH give you lots of love and hugs if AF shows up tomorrow. *hugs*

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

although i am still technically on the november forum I keep checking on the progress over here. it is hard being one of the last on the forums every cycle. i had a temp spike yesterday and it stayed in the higher range today as well. i am not sure when or if i even ovulated. countown and i disagree on interpretation of my chart. if i did ovulate i beleive it happened around CD16 making me about 9dpo. i will test on monday probably and if BFn i will test Wednesday and if no AF by Friday I will start provera again. i hae provera. :(

christi i know how it feels having so many people around you pregnant or getting pregnant so easily. i know my sister-in-law had trouble getting pregnant but it still makes me a little jealous especially since i know she has only been trying a little longer than me.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

11 years ago

Christi - I'm doing well. Haven't given in to the urge to test. Not sure I want to see another BFN. I'm traveling today and by the time I return AF will either be here or be late.

to everyone waiting to O or to test.

11 years ago

felurian, I think you are right.. .maybe it is because we are all struggling and we know that but with others we don't if it just happened for them or not. Hmmm! Thanks for letting me know I am not alone in that one!

SMC, I hate provera too. My mood swings are crazy on it. I hope you get your bfp... however, make sure you take a couple of test before you start Provera. How long are your cycles usually? When is AF due? I'm sorry your S-I-L got preggo before you but your time is coming... I just know! My Sister-in-law who is 40 and is not at a right spot in her life, and even left her 9 yr old son with his father to leave the state and be with a drugged up guy just randomly popped up pregnant... the baby is now 1 year but it still kills me looking at him... that should of been us pregnant not her... she didn't even want a baby. Big hugs!

Carla, girl I don't know how you do it! LOL I am already thinking about testing and I haven't even O'd yet !LOL! Praying AF took the wrong plane and is delayed about 9 months or so! :)

Nothing new here still just Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting oh and did I mention I am Waiting? LOL Come on CD17-19... I am ready for you! Sorry starting singing a Waiting song. Haha! Have a great weekend everyone!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone :) so i am on cycle day 14 today and accoding to FF i ovulated on cycle day 11! i sure hope its right because then i have a good chance this month :)

Here's my temps, cp, and cm for the last few days:

CD 9:
forgot to temp
cervix is high soft and open
cm is watery

CD10:
cervix is high soft and open
cm is watery

CD11:
96.7 (ovulation dip maybe??)
cervix is high medium and open
cm is like eggwhites

CD12:
cervix is high, medium firm, and a little bit open
cm is like eggwhites

CD13:
cervix is high, firm, and half open
cm is creamy

CD14 (today) :
cervix is high, medium firm, and half open
cm is creamy

What do you all think? is it promising? and i do still have a good chance if i bd 3 days before o right?

User Image

11 years ago

11DPO some spotting, yesterday when I wiped pinkish/creamy cm....today late after not some cleamy cm with blood.....sorry for the tmi...took a test around 230pm....not a good pee hold and a cup of hot chocolate and I got a very faint positive on a cheapie ....what the hell is going on???...lol..maybe chemical?should I have a solid positive by now?and maybe no bleeding?

User Image

11 years ago

Katie wow! That is crazy. I would keep testing for sure. Praying AF doesn't appear at all! Just spotting could be implantation.. IDK if it would happen this late in the game but it could maybe!?!?!? IDK I have my FX for you and praying! Keep us posted.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I'm pretty sure it's AF, she is due today or tomorrow , so she is right on time.....i think its a chemical...will test in a few days to make sure levels drop....

User Image

11 years ago

Oh katie, I am sorry dear... big hugs!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Ok ladies...I am 8dpo and a POAS addict :) I posted a CVS brand HPT and I swear I see something! Trying not to get real excited but yeah. Please tell me what you think!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo