Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

pbc910- i hope you get your december baby! fingers crossed to you this cycle :)

xomandyxocheyxo- i hope the benadryl works for you girl... i'm hoping its worked for me too this cycle. this is my first cycle trying it and i know it makes me so sleepy!

bamaCRNPsurvivor- i do think i see something on your Hopefully it gets darker soon! :) I'm also 9dpo today but i havent tested yet. babydust to you!

So i'm 9 dpo and this morning i felt very nausous being the passenger in the car... I just felt like going back to sleep! lol. I also felt crampy this morning but it only lasted for an hour or 2. They didnt feel like AF cramps though. My boobs are still a little sore and nose is runny. My temp went up a little bit more today so today it was right on my coverline... hope it continues to rise. I'm also bloated, sore throat, very thirsty, and get hot flashes. What do you ladies think?

User Image

11 years ago

Sweetnsour- thanks hope it does too. I will retest in am. Hope we both get our December babes :)

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

Missy, You are getting close!!!! Woohoo!

ttcapinaa I know what you mean. I am turning 33 on Easter and the doctor point blank told me after my m/c that "time is not on your side" WHAT????? UGH!

Welcome Red Ri Ri... best of luck to you this cycle!

Littlemissnancy, you are not out yet, don't give up!

Bama, I think I see something... can't wait to see more tests!!!!!

PBC I am so sorry hun... that stupid 13itch! UGH! Big hugs!

Hopeful, we are very luck to have wonderful DHs! I tell him all the time "I don't know how you put up me" LOL! I pray your DH's back gets better and I am sure he will be feeling better by O time! FX!

wbsb2011, it is good to have you back! How have you been? I have missed ya lady!

Mandy, that sounds promising... you start putting one and one together and mabye just maybe you will have a baby! :)

dbrissette big hugs to you. We are on cycle 30 now... got pregnant on cycle 28 but ended in m/c in December! THIS SUCKS FOR SURE! I took Clomid for a while (9 long months) and then my RE put me on Letrozole which is when we got pregnant. This is the 2nd cycle since m/c and I think I missed O last cycle (it was a weird cycle) so maybe this will be it! I hope and pray you get your BFP or AF soon so that you can continue your journey! Happy birthday tomorrow... mine is the 31st!

AFM, had an increase in CM today.... OPKs still only a faint line so we are still waiting but getting close I hope! Have a great weekend everyone... I have to go take pictures at a baby shower! :( This is going to be hard!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

thats what i think too cristy. im cramping im getting my af right now. took this when i woke up (at 8pm cause me and my husband are bats and sleep during the day cause he always works night shift). what do u think? these darn opks are so tiny http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test110480

User Image

11 years ago

Missy that looks positive to me! I say keep taking them until they go negative... BD your heart out over the next few days! FX for you!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

now i see why i didnt get pregnant for so long. i always thought i ovulated at CD12 -_- well...just hoping he won't fall asleep on me again

User Image

11 years ago

Morning ladies ..... I'm sorry for those whose The witch has arrived for .... Was not about yesterday as DH and I had a day off for a hot air balloon ride but was cancelled cos of the pants weather .......

So I have had "high" fertility on the monitor for yesterday and this morning so have started bd'ing ..... I expect ov day to be early next week and DH has announced that he is away mon to wed nights next week!!!! I might as well count this month out straight away ....... Might ask him to put some in a pot for me?????

Welcome to the ladies who have been ttc for a long time ... We too have been trying since dec 2011 and nothing yet ...... We have drs app beginning of April to talk about options as we have had some initial tests done .... My bloods were fine and DH has had 2 SA done .... 1st set were not good which i was secretly pleased about as explained why not happened! But dr ordered 2nd test and these were fine ...... I personally think it was cos he kept the sample too close to his cup of coffee and frazzled the poor things .....

Have any ladies been throughthis ..... What's happens next .... I'm 39 next month too .... Getting scared now this is not going to happen ....

11 years ago

Wiggy, Christi and dbrisset, looks like we're all going through similar challenges. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you all.

Wiggy, u can read what I've been through; I posted some of my experiences on the first few pgs of this thread. Next week we go for a follow up on everything. Can't wait to hear what her suggestions are!

Christi, if you don't mind me asking, what's the difference btw clomid and letrozole? What are the reasons for going on those?

Dbrisset, I may be asking u a few questions here soon regarding ivf or iui. I can pm u if u'd rather me do that. Hang in there!

Afm, no one ever answered me if they experience spotting before AF and what that meant for them. Am I the only one who gets this? AF is here again w/a vengeance and that's why I'm up on my phone @ 5:whatever am on a Saturday! Ugh, so painful!!! Cd1, on the charts... Onto cycle #12. Never thought it'd take this long. :(

11 years ago

Ttcapinaa - I can tell you what DH and I have done so far. Just this week we did a SA for DH and I had a blood draw on CD3 to test for: FSH, TSH, Prolactin, Expstradiol and Rubella. Everything came back normal. The next step is an HSG where they put a die through my tubes to make sure they're not blocked. I read that a lot of women get pregnant right after the HSG because it flushes out the tubes and opens up the cervix. Like you I'm now starting my 12th cycle.

Dbrissette - Happy birthday! Mine is next Saturday, I'll be 30.

11 years ago

So took another test this am and nothing I've NEVER gotten an evap on a Wondfo before though??? The controls didn't show up very dark on this AMs either sooooo. Guess ill test again later lol. And all day tomorrow hehehe. It's still early only 10dpo today. Temps are up still.

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo