Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

821 - 830 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

@Sweet, this is our 5th month trying to conceive and ALL three of my last pregnancies were completely accidental or first time. Two of those three were miscarriages but either way I am dumb founded as to what is wrong now. My awesome doctor said that if this cycle we didn't conceive he would go ahead and start with all the easy stuff, blood work on both of us to check hormones and also do do blood work and an Ultra Sound at the beginning of the cycle to check for eggs and levels. He has seen my charts and stuff and feels that everything on my end will come back completely fine so I don't know what the hell is up!

Either way I am not losing hope, some of these ladies had to wait years! Now of course I am hoping and praying I don't cause I am 31 and my daughter is already 13!

11 years ago

Mandy im on cycle 30 ttc and my son is 13 too. I just turned 33 and was freaking out LOL. It will happen.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

hi all,would love a december baby as i lost my longed for number 4 last week,at 42 i don't think i should wait around or do you think i should aim for january/feb.baby dust to all ttc girls x

11 years ago

Christi - I see it (and I don't usually see faint lines) so excited for you.

ttcfirstbabe -

Sweetnsour - I'm on my 12th cycle ttc and I just turned 30. I've had bloodwork and DH had a SA and it was all normal. I guess some of us just don't fall into the percentages that they set.

AFM - My OPK yesterday PM was negative and my temp spiked this morning. The temps over the past few days are too erratic so I've decided to go by CTP's analysis of my OPK's and say I did O on CD15. But just in case it was later we're still

11 years ago

Hey girls,

Sorry it's been a while... I've just been trying to not think too much about TTC... I think I'm going to take a break from the board...

I just saw that Cristi may have a BFP!! Waaahooooo Cristi girl! I voted positive! I SEE IT!! STICK BEANNY!!!!!

I will definitely be on to see your progress.

Lots of love and sticky vibes to all of you!!!

User Image

11 years ago

@Christi, I see it! I see it!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Cristi!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness! My eyes are welling up for you and the hubs! I so so so wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months. You deserve this girl - a precious gift from above. Sooooo happy for you, you have no idea!!!

Is that good enough for a birthday present???!!! :))))

User Image

11 years ago

@Cristi that is so exciting. I looked at the test and it looks positive to me! Congrats!!!!

11 years ago

Cristi, I see it too!!!!!!!!!!!!! STICK BABY STICK!!!

Wow, 2 BFPs in the same day....let's keep this train rollin', shall we?!?!!? Who's next to test?!

I went from being completely unable to focus this morning to completely swamped at work - I'd say thank goodness for month end keeping me busy, but I am ready to snap someone's neck in half. Not sure if it's the hormones talking or just the fact that everyone I work with is completey uninterested in the processes to make my life easy this time of month (in the financial world!)

Growl.

I just want this to work so bad. I'm tired of trying. I am over it. I know you all know where I'm coming from, but I've never been this anxious about a baby since we've been trying (of course, we've never invested so much danged $$$ into my uterus before either....lol!).

Thoughts, prayers & are out to all of you. You all keep me sane. Thank you.

User Image

11 years ago

Is anyone planning on testing this weekend? I think the earliest I will test is Tuesday or Wednesday.....hope I can wait that long..

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo