Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Zoolisa, I see something! Fx'ed for you!!!

Afm, I am not temping or using opk so I have no clue when I'm actually ovulating. Just trying to read my body and guess, which is hard when I've never paid any attention before. We started BD every other day last weekend, so hopefully we will catch it!

On another note, I got a forward this morning, annoying usually but today I decided to read it. Here is what it said:

God has seen you struggling with something. God says it's over. A blessing is coming your way.

I suppose everyone is struggling with something but I'm going to see it as a weird good sign. :)

User Image

11 years ago

Posted progression pics from 8dpo to today (12dpo)!!!

Praying they look good!!!

11 years ago

Posted progression pics from 8dpo to today (12dpo)!!!

Praying they look good!!!

11 years ago

Still no power :( they are saying maybe today but the weather man is also calling for snow poop! Temp is still up this AM 98.1. Hoping this is a good sign, but isn't it supposed to dip a slight bit with implantation then rise again? I'm still only 7dpo. Couldn't help myself. Peed on a stick. NOTHING of course lol, but again still early. Sore bbs, weird cramps and pinching feeling in my belly sometimes even in my vaginal area, weird, lots of creamy cm, ha, stuffy/runny nose, super emotional, soooo tired, backache, gassy, gah lol
Keeping my for my I just feel like its coming

to all

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

@Candy, honey those are amazing progress pics!!!! Congrats honey :-)

11 years ago

@Bama, not everyone gets the infamous "implantation dip".. I have read that more women that are pregnant do not get the dip vs women who are.. I got a dip last month and was in fact NOT pregnant so I have learned that you can't really rely on charting for those facts. I strictly use mine for ovulation purposes and to make sure my temps fluctuate like they are supposed to before and after ovulation.
Good Luck though :-) Hopefully we all get

11 years ago

Many- thanks for the encouragement. I "feel" a lot of symptoms but it may all be in my head lol. But I've never felt quite like this before. I def needed some encouraging words today lol or I may not make it till 5pm. Soooo tired almost falling asleep at my desk, and soooo nauseated I may puke on my pts :(

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

@Candy, those images are brilliant! And seeing all your HPTs made me feel a lot better- nice to know I'm not the only one who can't pee without it being on a stick! I can't remember the last time I just 'went' all normal! Even after my most recent AF, I tested about 4 times cos i wasn't convince it weren't just an extra heavy implantation bleed! I've definitely got a screw loose

@ttcfirstbabe- thank you! I'm pesimistic- to me it looks a bit evap-y, but time will tell. No doubt I will do another later, 2 tomorrow etc... I wonder how pregnant I'd have to actually be before I stop testing?! Perhaps I'll miss one when I go into labour...

Keep the BFPs coming- it gives us all hope!

11 years ago

Zoolisa.... Definitely see that 2nd line. Looks like you are on your way to a bfp!

11 years ago • Post starter

Just sent a text to the DH saying I was dying to POAS. He messaged back saying its too soon.
But after seeing @zoolisa possible (cause I can see something) I want to weeeeeeeee for England!
Also I've got a lot of cramps/twinges which aren't helping! I hope they're not in my head!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo