Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

921 - 930 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Cristi: try not to worry much hun. I know its such an anxious time for you but you need to try stay positive.
Don't read much into hcg vs dpo because every pregnancy is so different. I was about a week ahead in my levels from 13 dpo onwards! Thought I had 2+ but nop, only one. Hopefully this is a sticky for you!!!! Are you gonna upload your more recent tests? Sometimes our eyes play tricks on us. I remember having to upload and compare like crazy!

Sweet: it could well and truly be just part of pregnancy for you. I was a spotter/bleeder. I bled at 4 weeks, 8 weeks and again just yesterday at 13.5 weeks. Fingers crossed for you! I've heard this is quite common!

11 years ago

Whoa, got loads of pages to catch up on on here. Will have to look few times a day in future lol. Sorry if ive missed anyone but on my mobile and its hard going back so many pages!!

@Pbc: Fx'd that you also get a bfp this month. Im sending you bucket loads of baby dust just for you :)

@mandy: I too am due around the 10/11th now (instead of 2nd like I first thought....) have had no af symptoms and my back has been achey for so long now. Really hoping this symptom isn't in my head as it never hurts :/ Like you, I too am fed up of seeing bfns though I may test on Monday if I can get some cheap tests lol. Also got forms to do hormone tests as well if i do get af this cycle. Good luck hunni :)

@Christi: Try not and worry hun. Every pregnancy is different and you was only what, 10dpo? That's very early and the number looks good. At least you know why your cat was being funny with you so early on this time round!!! Wonder if my cat senses something as he trys to get away if I pick him up and he hasn't laid on my lap for days, but will my DF's, when usually he just hisses at him.... Clutching at straws here. I am desperate for a bfp!!

@Sweets: Ive still got my fingers crossed for you that maybe you are just having some breakthrough bleeding even though you are pregnant. Let me know how the next few days go :)

@ttcfirstbabe: Aww that's so sweet :) Glad your partner is so excited over the bfp

Afm, im now on cd34 of an average 31 day cycle. Expecting the witch to show up around the 10th/11th which will make this my longest cycle ever in the 13/14months we been trying. Have had a few symptoms which seem strange and not typical pms but so often ive discovered that my body likes to trick me and change my pms symptoms each cycle sometimes. Urgh. My chart and symptoms are on my wall if anyone wants to have a look and see what they think?! May be helpfult o have someone else have a look lol. Thanks :) (no bbt as didn't bother this month round. Regretting that lol)

11 years ago

@Beautiful, I too have already "pre-scheduled" all my blood work and the hubbys. If I start then I will start with blood work and they want me to send them my charts just for records, depending on the blood comes back we will do a pap and ultrasound. I just had my annual pap in December and they checked everything then and told me I should have no problem! Which next month will technically only be out 6 month ttc but they are going to go ahead and knock out the easy testing for me.

11 years ago

Good morning!!

Sweet- what's the scoop today?

I took another test today. I think I am obsessed! Can you ladies look at my progression pic and see if it looks right? I feel like the line isn't getting dark fast enough lol.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=115803

I made my first appointment for April 23rd, so after that I will let you guys know if everything is going well.

Just want to let you all know that you all played a huge part in my journey, even though I was only on this forum for a month! It was so nice to know there were people that would support me no matter what happened, and still will!! Thanks!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

User Image

11 years ago

I think it is fine, you found out really early. Everybody's body/urine holds HCG differently. As long as it is positive honey :-)

11 years ago

Hey ladies its been a long time since ive posted... ive really been trying not to stress and not think about tge ttc process because it was really upsetting me... Congrats cristi!!!! Im sooo happy for you! Dont worry about the hcg numbers your pregnant!!!

Afm im 12 dpiui! No spotting at all and all tests are bfn however im waiting on my beta results from this morning... should get a call any second!!! Usually i start spotting at 10 dpiui so im really anxious!!! They only symptoms i have right now is extremly sore nipples and my urine smells really bad and ive been breaking out bad! Ill be reading to catch up with everybody else. Hope all is well with ypu ladies and sending sticky vibes and baby dust to everyone!!!

11 years ago

Thanks yummy and beautiful :) but I think AF has arrived yesterday evening I put a tampon in just in case and I bled through it but it was mostly brown blood. This morning its still medium to heavy flow with brown and red blood. How heavy were you bleeding yummy? And well I'm just gonna go on and assume its AF so I can start my next cycle. Which cycle day should I put as cycle day 1? Since I didn't start bleeding my normal flow until last evening?

This new cycle is gonna suck... So will be away the week I am likely to ovulate so I either hope I ovulate really ealry again like last cycle on cycle day 11 or I ovulate really late like cycle day 20. Then I might still be in... I guess I'll have to see. I'm debating on whether or not to temp this cycle. I like to temp so that I know that I did ovulate but this next cycle since I may not be a good one for So and I, I'm not sure if I wanna know when I ovulated because then I'd still have hope that I'm in. Ugh lol

User Image

11 years ago

I would definitely still temp and even use OPKs, just so you know for sure. I'd hate for you to think you ovulated already and not have ovulated and miss your chance :-)

11 years ago

I would consider yesterday CD1

11 years ago

Okay thanks mandy, I might temp just so I don't regret not temping lol. I really hope I ovulate early that would give us the best chances. I guess I will be moving over to the january board... I'll still check in and see how everyones doing :) good luck to the rest of you's for your december baby! I hope you get it :) I really hope I'll be in next cycle. I'm ready to make a new years baby!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo