Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

901 - 910 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Our bodies drive me insane! lol

11 years ago

So Mandy, when do you plan on testing?

11 years ago

I am trying and mean TRYING not to test till next week unless I get a symptom that slaps me in face :-) I am supposed to start Wednesday so unless I "feel" like i might be then I won't test. I can do this! I can do this! LOL I have to give myself a Pep Talk about not testing and symptom spotting. When will you test?

11 years ago

Sweet- I've been waiting for my kiddos to go the sleep (I'm a nanny) so I could look at your pictures on my laptop. I see a line on the last pic you posted. Are all the pics of the same test?

I think it's weird for the spotting to end like that if you aren't pregnant. A friend of mine is 6 months along right now and she had a super light period when she was already pregnant. Maybe that's what you had? I hope so!!

I think it's incredibly hard to pinpoint ovulation without an OPK, so I think you just need to wait it out. Maybe you're only 10 dpo and it's just not showing up yet?

AFM, I told DH last night. I just couldn't hold it in any longer. I picked up a little onsie that says "I love my dad" and handed it to him in the bag. He said "are we pregnant?" and got a huge smile on his face. Then he paced around the house talking about how he needed a better job, haha. I almost told my best friend this morning, but I want to be able to tell my mom in person first, next weekend. Hopefully I can wait that long! I took another test today and the line is a bit darker. How dark should it be before I try a digital?

User Image

11 years ago

Yeah Mandy I am giving myself the same talk. I thought about taking one this morning but decided I really don't want to see a BFN sooo yeah I held it together. I am supposed to start AF on the 11th so we'll see if I can make it that long. I am not having any symptoms though so I feel like this month is probably not my month. But only time will tell. Hope we both get some good news next week. :) Good luck!

11 years ago

Yes all of those photos are of the same test. Like without inverting it and fixing it on the computer in person it looks like I might be able to see a shadow of a line or something. I'm still very confused lol. And I am still spotting felt a gush after I went for a walk today and went to the bathroom and sure enough there was some brownish reddish blood. Stilll not a lot though but enough I had to change my pantyliner. And yes I've heard about some women still getting their periods/light bleeding around the time of their periods. I'm having some cramps now but other than that gush there has been no other spotting really today

User Image

11 years ago

Okay ladies.. finally got a call back from the doctor.... I am pregnant!!!!! I am also a bit concerned.... with the last pregnancy on 13 dpo when they drew my blood my levels were 64... today at 10 dpo they are 15.9... Also, my positives on my HPTs were faint again (like yesterday morning) even the afternoon one... I will still test again each day but do you think I should be concerned?

Thanks in advance for any insight/advice!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Wahhoooo Cristi!! Don't be concerned cause the worrying wont help. I hope it sticks sweetie, he/she may just be a late bloomer! Sending you all the sticky vibes I can!!!

Sweet- girl, I have a feeling you're pregers! I think you have a super light period (it happens sometimes so I hear..) hang in there and maybe test again next week. Sending you too the most positive vibes I have!!

Ttcfirstbabe- congrats girl!!! So happy for you and hubby, happy and healthy nine months!!!!

Ally- good luck sweetie, I hope she skips you and no symptoms of 13itch is always good!!

Mandy- when are you supposed to start? I'm supposed to start on the 15th but will be going out of town that weekend so it will help me NOT to test early!! Maybe plan an impromptu trip? Ha!!

PBC- sending you hugs!!!

It's so hard to take a break from the forum cause I care so much for you girls! I hope the best and may we all see our BFPs soon damnit!!!
Love to all!!

User Image

11 years ago

I should start the 10th or the 11th. All my apps say the 10th but I did ovulate a day late this month so it could be either one. So far I haven't had the urge to poas but I think it's cause I'm sick of seeing BFNs! If I am not certain I might be, I'm not testing anymore :-) If I am not pregnant this cycle I will be doing all my labs this coming cycle..

11 years ago

Thanks miracle for the positive note :) I sure hope you're right! I also heard somewhere that sometimes you don't show positive on a hpt until 6 or 8 weeks even. I just really hope you're right :) not really keeping track of symptoms or temps anymore right now cuz I do not know what's going on lol. I'll try and test again in a week and hopefully there will be something there!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo