Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

yea i'll test again tomorrow, maybe using a clearblue blue dye one even though they can be crappy lol. I added 2 more pictures of my tests but these ones were taken at 45 minutes and i see a 2nd line but cant tell if its an evap or indent or a bfp! Tell me what u ladies think :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=112446

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=112448

User Image

11 years ago

Bama - GL at the doc on the 9th!

Sweetnsour - on the second set it looks like an indent to me... only bc it looks gray in color. But what do I know... I hope you get that BFP tomorrow!

AFM - I am having slight cramps, but not as intense as I usually have the day before AF. ::shrugs::

User Image

11 years ago

bama- I am so sorry to hear about your SIL. What a terrible heartache for them! :( I hope they have lots of comfort. Also, we are close to cycle buddies again. I'm CD 1.

Candy- So sorry sweetie :( Maybe the beta will look better tomorrow. Lots of fingers crossed and prayers coming to you.

Sweensour- I see a second line! Keep us updated!

Going for baseline appointment tomorrow. Talking with doctor about changing a few things around to try to get more follicles maturing. Also, I put in my info for this cycle, and my current EDD is January 1st. Wouldn't that be interesting to have a new years day baby?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

@Sweet, I see it on the first one! Definitely test w/ FMU :-)

AFM, if I get another damn negative OPK I am going to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!! I am going to see where my temp is in the morning and test again. Still cramping a bit, no where near as bad as earlier though.

11 years ago

Ladies that looked at the test, thanks! I'm glad I'm not "crazy". I hope to be able to post a positive digital in a couple of days! I'll keep you all updated!

User Image

11 years ago

Felurian - I put in my info for next cycles EDD and it would be Jan 2! New Years bebe would be great if I can't have my Dec bebe :)

Btw, are you doing IUI? And if so, how many times so far? I actually had to look up what that was, lol!

User Image

11 years ago

Wow you ladies have all been busy today... I am about to start reading and catching up... but while I do that I thought I would post a link to OPKs... I NEED HELP! I'm not sure what on earth is going on! Any ideas?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=112477

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I think your surge shows best CD19 at 4:00.. I'm on my phone, I will go get on the pc :-) Mine are still BFN OPKs!

11 years ago

Cristi - I am not familiar with OPK's but to me it looks like you O'd today in the AM

User Image

11 years ago

Mandy, I know EXACTLY what you mean... yesterday my OPK went to negative in the evening, then when we finally get into bed we are both sooooo exhausted... I told him if it weren't for the fact that we are O'ing right now I would be going to sleep... he said "me too"! LOL! We still made it happen and will again tonight as well but we are just plum worn out! FX you O soon.. we will be in the TWW together! :)

MissNancy, praying either way that you aren't kept in limbo too much longer!

SMC that was my fear too... so she had to reassure me. I just always assumed since I was taking it to enduce AF that would be harmful but when we are pregnant our pregesterone levels go up so maybe that is why. IDK!

Janey, oh my! I am so glad you are okay and hope they get you fixed up good. Prayers going up for quick healing!

Trying for number 2, praying you still get your December baby... sorry the witch got you early! Damn her!

Bmore... WOOOHOOO! Praying that we both get our little blessings! We too are in the TWW together! How long can you hold out without testing?

Lacey, welcome and gl! Timing is everything.. just try not to get overwhelmed so you don't burn out!

nsking, yes letrozole is similar to Clomid. Letrozole is a little safer to use longer term than Clomid... but that is all I can remember. All I know is I wasn't O'ing on Clomid... only O'd once successfully so the RE put me on Letrozole! I agree... you won't need it because your IUI is going to take care of you for sure! And CONGRATS on the losing weight! It isn't easy but so worth it! I did splurge tonight and feel miserable LOL! Keep up the great work!

Sweet, I am with Mandy on that one! I think I see something on the first one but nothing on the 2nd. Hmmm.. test again soon please! The 45 min pics I can see it. Hmmm your tests are confusing me as much as my OPKs! Praying for ya! FX!

RobertsBaby... CONGRATS. So happy for you... looks very promising!

Beautiful, FX and praying!!!!!

Elleno, I do not have much information on that but I will tell you this is the greatest group of ladies! They have all helped me through the m/c and all the struggles and b**ching sessions I have had because of the stress of this. I wouldn't make it through this without them!

Candy, oh dear I am praying for you. I am praying it was just an error or something. Big hugs to you my friend. I am so sorry! :(

Katie you crack me up! GL!

Beatles, FX, GL... I need ya to test soon. LOL!

Bama, praying for you and your DH! I pray this is your cycle and that your pap comes back great! Keep us posted!

PBC, have you heard from GrantsMama? Just thinking about her and wondering how she is doing! How are you doing... still getting geared up for this cycle?

Well I think I am about caught up... If I missed anyone I am terribly sorry! My OPKs have me so freaking confused right now and DH and I are ready for a night off on the BDing! LOL! Guess that night off will have to wait until we know for sure what is going on! GL to all who are in the TWW or approaching it!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo