Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Can anyone help me figure out why I keep getting sharp twinges / pains on my left side when I am only on CD 7 .... I have no idea what my body is doing anymore ...

My EDD would be Dec 18, but I'll take any day, any time, any month!

11 years ago

Cazh--I see it! Fx it gets darker everyday!

Wiggy--It could be implantation. Fx you get your BFP!

Trying for #3 Me 36 DH 39 DD 18 DS 3

11 years ago

Hello everyone, just want to introduce myself. I'm Ally and my husband and I are trying for our first baby. I am 28 and he is 31. We had a miscarriage in December that ended with a d and c in January so now are are back to trying. My periods ever since the d and c have been really heavy..anyone else have that experience? Anyway, I am on CD 7 and just hoping for a Christmas miracle :)
Good luck to everyone!!

11 years ago

@Ally....I to had a mc due to a blighted ovum in jan. at 9weeks2 days....I got my period back on feb 16th. It was heavier the usual and lasted 5days. My periods USaly are about 3-4 days with the flow decreasing with each day. I am now on my 2nd period fallowing the D&C and the first day wasn't as heavy as the 2nd....I am now 4cd and it seems to be finishing up....I am so sorry for our loss and fx'ed that we all will get our Christmas miracles !

User Image

11 years ago

Cazh- I see a little line! I hope it gets darker for you in the morning!

PBC I know what you mean :( I always get cramps 6-7 days before AF and I know it's comin'. It is common to feel cramps and still be pregnant, though. It is one of the most common symptoms. I understand why you get down, though.

Question, I had always heard that if you had enough hCG in your system that it made you nauseated that it would be enough to show a positive test. I started feeling very sick in the middle of the night and tested this morning, BFN. Perhaps the nausea was from something else. Have you all heard that before? I had some doctors tell me that. I'm only 8DPO so not giving up hope at all. I know that's early! I felt a sharp pinch on Sunday and have felt dull cramps in the same spot since then, plus backache this morning. I hope that means good things :)

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

@ farrah - would love for it to be implantation but am cd 7 not dpo 7 :-( thank you

@ally - sorry for your loss - I am cd 7 too - looks like we are cycle buddies ...

Lots of luck to everyone for our Christmas miracles

11 years ago

@Wiggy--oops! Read that wrong...

Trying for #3 Me 36 DH 39 DD 18 DS 3

11 years ago

@ farrah -- totally forgiven! Just pleased that I have someone to talk to ..... No friends or family know about us ttc and is getting hard after no luck for 15 mths ..... Feel like you ladies care already x

11 years ago

@Katie- Well I'm sorry you had to go through that too but glad that a heavy period after a loss is normal...even though its horrible in more ways than one.

@Wiggy- Yay for cycle buddies!!

Its nice to have people to "talk" to about getting pregnant because I am driving my husband crazy. :) Thanks everyone!

11 years ago

Hey ladies, I have a question. I think I may be ovulating now, but it's only CD 9! I had ewcm yesterday and today. Also, yesterday I had some pinching where my left ovary is. I hardly ever get any cm, so I definitely notice the change. Do you all think it's possible to O on CD 9? My cycle was always 28 days, but the last 2 months have been between 30-33, so it seems way too early! Help!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo