Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

beatles- No spotting for me. But I've been pregnant three times and never had implantation spotting with any of those. I haven't really noticed different CM... but I usually don't pay attention. And yes, I started testing on Monday (I just can't help myself.) I thought I was 10 DPO this morning, but when I thought back to O day and my ultrasound, I actually didn't O until that night or the next morning. So I was only 9 DPO today. I have other symptoms, but I'm sure they are from my progesterone supplements because they started at like 1 and 2 DPO (sensitive nipples, bloating, emotional, lower backache). What DPO are you? What other symptoms do you have?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

missy we are all in this together! Through the good, bad and ugly including that stupid 13itch!

Awww thanks bmore... I try to offer any encouragement I can. I look at all of you like an extended family and if anything I have been through can help someone else then I have done something positive with the negative! P.S. I keep testing too... IDK if it is possible to have one go to negative so quick.... I hope it was a mistake! PBC may be right.... you didn't hold for long enough maybe the LH didn't have time to build back up in your system!?!?!

PBC, I know I have images of everyone in my head and I am sure I am so way wrong, but it's something! LOL! I know what YummyMummy looks like because of facebook... LOL! She is so tiny with the cutest baby bump!

Woohoo Bama has some power!!!! :) Oh I know what you mean... if I hear "just have fun and quit trying so hard and it will happen" one more freaking time I swear I might end up in jail! LOL! Okay not really but damn....to the ones who tell me that: shut up witch you got pregnant because your hubby sneezed on you! UGH! Okay rant done thank you! LOL!

I have been incredibly moody today... I think maybe I am just tired... IDK but I am going to drive my DH crazy I think! Ha! He told me earlier "I love you and because of that I am going to keep my mouth shut today" haha! Am I really that bad today? Going to be early tonight I think!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

So many of us are right around testing time and I hope we get a bunch of BFPs on this board!!!!!!

What is really annoying is that you will hear many people talk about getting colds or sinus issues when they find out they are pregnant, but I've had that for 3-4 weeks! My nose was runny last night and I was like, a sign? Wow...I'm really grasping at straws. Then I had a bloody nose last night, but again, allergies from our stupid weather and my sinuses.

GAH! I'm just ready to move onto next cycle and active trying. Come on April!

11 years ago • Post starter

Felurian - I am 7 DPO. I haven't tested yet but I am thinking of starting tomorrow. Just for the hell of it. Getting kind of nervous bc I started cramping today, though it seems a lil too early to be pre AF bc I normally don't start getting pre AF cramps until 2-3 days prior, and AF is still 7 days away! Other than that I have no symptoms.

What tests are you using?

User Image

11 years ago

Beatles- I say if you have cheap tests and don't get super down from seeing early BFNs then go for it and test tomorrow! The cramping is totally nerve wracking! I think it's because it's a typical PMS symptom, so you never know if it's that or pregnancy. However, your timing is good. It's about the time when implantation can start! I hope it's that! I'm using Wondfos because I get them super cheap on Amazon. But I have a box of FRERs in reserve in case I get a line on a Wonfo and I can double check. For some reason I just don't trust them as much.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Felurian - yeah, that's what I keep telling myself (hopefully implantation)

I am so sorry about your three miscarriages, that's gotta be tough. I've never had a miscarriage, but I did have a CP some months back and that was disappointing enough. One day there's two lines and the next day only one..

I hope this is your time! FX for ya

User Image

11 years ago

@LuLu - I was on BC for 13 years. Detoxing from it was crazy! LOL. It took me 3 months to even ovulate. Even though I would get O pains...I didn't get OPKs or temps that backed that ovulation had happened. I finally got temps and OPKs to back that ovulation had occured on my 4th cycle TTC. My Hubby and I are TTC #1 and we are on our 5th cycle. GL and Baby Dust!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

11 years ago

Morning everyone!

Thank you for all the encouraging messages when I was being a miserable biatch yesterday! What a grumpus I was all day.

A technical charting question for you: I haven't been temping or testing for ov- just observing cm and position etc. and I had put my O day as being exactly on the day when I had EWCM and high/soft/open, but have since read somewhere that O happens the day after, sometimes TWO days after the EWCM/watery. So in that case I may only be 9/10 DPO when in my mind I thought I was 11DPO!

For you girls who temp&test, when does ovulation actually occur in relation to you cervical and cm signs?

Another triumph for me- I haven't POAS today!!! Hooray! I may be breaking the bad habit. Going to do it tomorrow ;-)

Love and GL to all xx

11 years ago

i'm horribly confused about my opks this month. i drink a ton of water everyday and my urine is diluted most times even when i take opks in the morning. until cd12 my opks were completely negative. i started testing on cd8 after few months of not using them so id make sure i dont ovulate early. i started having some cramping tonight and EWCM and my opks are darker now but its annoying me cause i dont know if thats a positive or not. what do you girls think? i got a picture here http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test110183

User Image

11 years ago

Christi, ur a sweetheart, thanks for ur words of encouragement!!! DH was actually really sweet yest when he saw I was down and tried reassuring me that we still have lots of options. I totally need that from those who know we're ttc. Being 35 it's just a reminder that my clock is surely ticking.

Yummy, I love hearing ur experience! Most people I know who are/were preg don't really talk about it to me... Thanks for being so available and open with us

Bmore, if ur using clearblue digital, u can get a false smiley. Check the stick, if it smudges, sometimes it will give false pos. always good to then try again. I've learned it's best to piac (pee in a cup) and test twice w/the same urine if that happens. Pretty annoying jut it's happened to me days early more often than I would have liked.

Missy, looks like ur getting very close!!! ;)

Someone asked about ewcm and o day, when I get it, it's usually for the day before and the day of o. Anytime u have ewcm ur considered fertile; the swimmers love that environment! So bd away!!!

Afm, wondering what the prob could be... I always tend to spot for 3-4 days before AF is due. Anyone experience this? I've heard it's a sign of low progesterone but thinking since my temps are biphasic, I must produce it!?? Hmmmph, maybe just not enough. Anyway, I have a follow up appt next week w/RE so we shall see what the next steps will be.

GL to those of u nearing the end if ur tww!!! Fx!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo