Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

851 - 860 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

@nsking, I know what you mean about getting your hopes up. I have my hopes up too. I hate it. I just wish I could know for sure when/if this might happen and then at least I could be on a real countdown....I feel like I'm going to be counting down forever....and I know a lot of girls on here have been trying for so much longer than me. I hope we get LOTS of BFPs for December babies!!!

11 years ago

nsking I know what you mean. it is so hard to not get too hopeful! I am praying you get double the surprise on Christmas Day! Woohoo!

I posted the pic of this afternoons test as well.... the line is much darker! is this a great thing?

check it out please:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=115351

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I could see that BFP from the thumbnail!! That is definitely a beautiful thing!!! love!!!!
!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks nsking, you are right behind me I just know it!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

nsking - I LOL'ed about getting a grip! What a wonderful X-mas present that would be! I have thoughts sometimes if I got knocked up with twins, b/c I only want one and I can see it now, after all this time and complaining, I will get blessed with two. My husband would probably have a heart attack.

Cristi - that is amazing! I am "over the moon" and it isn't even my BFP! I really hope this is a sign to come for us all, you and TTC and the other ladies getting ready to get their BFPs have started an awesome trend, please let it be the case!

I think I may be having ovary pains/cramps...can't tell if the burning/cramping sensation is coming from my ovary or what...I might have to google an anatomy chart! I had more ewcm today but another negative, although the line is getting darker on the OPK. Did manage to BD last night, might hold off until tomorrow due to the lazy sperm, lol.

11 years ago • Post starter

And also Cristi - so funny b/c ever since O its like you knew something was different this cycle...so awesome that those feelings were b/c something was different!

Hey Lovely ladies!

I just wanted to add my big shout out to cristi! Sooooo exciting and I was too delighted to see a message at 5am (my time) from her saying she saw a faint line. AND MY GOSH, that progression!!! I'm so stoked for hun!

She has been a big part of my TTC journey, as well as many of yours and it's been a long time coming for this lovely woman. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months for you, and for you all.

Congrats on all the BFP's and BFP's to come!!!!

11 years ago

Cristi- Now I'd say that's a definite line and a definite BFP :)! Please send some of your baby vibes this way! lol

So went to take tampon out and only a little bit of brown blood with some red. That's it. I really don't know whats going on. Anyone think this is AF? or something else?

User Image

11 years ago

sweetnsour - i wouldnt say its AF until there is some kind of flow and not just spotting.

Hi Yummy!!!! How are you and the Baby????

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo