Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Light pink brownish spotting this am..... AF????

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

@BeautifulDisaster: I was thinking of waiting it out but now I'm positive I've got myself a triphasic chart after this morning. I think I'm going to use up my single cheap test this morning simply because I don't know if I can hold out til a minimum of Wednesday. I held pretty strong but I cracked seeing my temp this morning! Jumped from 98.56 to 98.72! I'm feeling pretty good about this one. FX!

User Image

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies,
My positive turned negative:( Af showed up 3 days late:( Chemical.
But I will stay in this group, if I conceive this cycle EDD will be Dec 31st
Good luck to you all waiting on your BFP's and to all of you that have got their BFP already
God Bless you all and keep us strong xo

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/countdown-1527033600z1551225600zg.png

11 years ago

Cristi - I O'd on CD 14 (3/14) so I am 11 DPO today (3/25) but silly ticker says otherwise...

I chickened out and did not test this morning. I have a doctors appt tomorrow so should I ask for a blood test? Yes, right?!! I mean if they do a urine it could still come up negative even if I am, no?

Felurian - GL today let us know ASAP!!! I have FX'd for you. Btw, I sent you a request on FB. My name is Kristi

Pbc - I sent ya a request also!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies well today I had another +opk digi so im hoping this is my month!!!! I wishing everyone the best of luck for a circle of Christmas gifts!!!!! wish for me would be the best gift ever.

User Image

11 years ago

I hope I get my +OPK soon, it was negavite this morning, I am going to test again when I get home and see. I should ovulate Wednesday.

11 years ago

RobertsBaby2013- I have yellow cm also! and i've been having lots of it since maybe about 4 or 5 dpo. And yes your chart is starting to look triphasic. Good luck!

CarlaEL- I'm not sure if using the immune suppression thing only works for those who have had cp and mc. I havent had a cp or mc that i know of but i'm trying the immune suppression thing this cycle anyways. It might help prevent a mc or cp from happening thats why i'm doing it. Good luck!

I am 12 dpo today and my temp is up another .1 degrees from yesterday... maybe starting to be triphasic? Take a look at my chart and tell me what you ladies think. Last night I woke up sweating and that barely ever happens to me. I am still having yellow cm and still more of it than usual this time during my cycle. I'm not sure which day this started but everytime i get up from sitting or laying down i get really lightheaded. I'm also still having different sensations in my lower abdomen and pinching/pulling feeling comes and goes. I will test mid this week when i'm back from vacation. Tell me what you ladies think :)

User Image

11 years ago

pbc- My doc told me to count first day of full flow as day 1 of new cycle. I like how BeautifulDisaster described it and second what she said!

bama I wouldn't call it AF until there is a full flow! It it stops, it might be implantation bleeding! 12 DPO is a good time for that.

Oh, Cazh, I'm so sorry! Hugs and hugs to you :(

Beatles, thanks!!! I can't wait to get my results. I will hear by the end of the day. The office closes at 4, so sometime before then! And I did get your request. Thanks!

Good luck with O bmoremom and Mandy!

sweensour, I think the yellow cm is a good sign. I had a bunch of it with my last pregnancy! Let us know when you test!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

thanks for the info ladies! I figured thats how it was counted and I wanted to make sure that my LP was over 10 days, which it is!

OMG, you all I cant wait to start seeing some BFPs, I know they are going to be soon, from what you all have said, symptoms seem very promising!

My pre AF spotting was pink brown then red brown then AHHHHHHHHHHHH, and still like that today. If I cough its a waterfall down there. However, that doesn't mean AF is on her way...I knew mine was b/c my temp fell and cervix was low.

I am actively trying this cycle, taking my meds for sure, going to take some extra supplements and DH is taking his vitamin to make stronger swimmers. Of course I hope I have a Dec baby b/c this is 21 or 22 cycles, I lost count, but I pay each month for short term disability and I really want to use it this year unlike last year where I paid almost $400 and didn't need it. It's a shame they don't just give women and men paid maternity/paternity leave, but that's a whole different can of worms!!!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Felurian :)

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo