Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Missy LOL... I did see that on facebook... too funny! Maybe he is trying to tell you something! FX that our animals are on to something!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

thats what i thought when i saw pbc's post haha they're some smart and sneaky little creatures. now let's see all of us with animals acting weird getting a bfp

User Image

11 years ago

Just discovered an easier way to see very faint lines on tests. Download the free iPhone app instaeditor and select indiglow. Works for pink lines. Not sure if it'd work for blue ones. Am 11dpo today and using Internet sticks this morning had a very very faint line. Not sure if its an evaporation line or a very very faint BFP. Repeated it twice and both were definitely BFN. Planning to keep myself busy today so I'm distracted from thinking about it until I can test again tomorrow :-)

11 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=112943
See what I mean? If I'm completely honest with myself I think it's an evaporation line as this is after about half an hour and was only there on one of three sticks. I also think if you have to look this hard for a line then its probably not really there. I do think this extra tool is really good though and plan to keep using it. I've ordered some FRERs which will hopefully arrive in the post tomorrow. Fx they're positive.

11 years ago

Good morning ladies,

I hope someone can help me. I have frequent urination and my lower abdomen/pelvic region is firm and seems to be getting firmer and starting to swell. I had my period, my bbt is at ore-ovulation level and I got BFN's.

Any opinions on what this is?

11 years ago

@Carla, I noticed yesterday when I got my +OPK that I was really bloated. Maybe you are about to ovulate.. Keep checking your OPKs

11 years ago

Thanks Cristi for you too as well as all the other ladies hoping for their blessing. By the way cristi cats sense a women is pregnant when milk is developing fyi. Its still early but keep an eye out for that

User Image

11 years ago

Lmao, all these animal stories are making me laugh. Especially the one about the ashtray! One of my mums dog (yr old springer) hides herself under her dog bed when she is chewing something she shouldn't have.
My two cats who have been nicknamed Alley cat (he is small and skinny lol) loves me and is always on my lap. Not noticed a change in his behaviour towards me yet. Though the other one (Fat cat, as he big and fluffy), has been more affectionate towards me but think that has something to do with DF not being around as he ignores me when he is around!!

@Member: Fx'd that you do get ya bfp and that shadow/line/evap turns out to be something :)

@Christi: Whoa lady, you need to hold out a bit longer. Mind you, until this cycle, ive never had the urge to poas. Now im obsessed with my dark opks again and need to quit lol. Going to be so heartbroken if they are a bad batch. May get DF to use one when he home from work later lol. Not strange at all is it?! :/ Mind you, from cd8-13, they were not showing lines barely until my positive...... Anyways, hope you right about not needing the forms. Think DF will be pleased if he doesn't have to provide a SA.

@Sweetnsour: I would call ya dr as I too can see something though not sure what exactly as not sure if its got colour to it.... Fx'd for you hun :)

@Mandy: Yay :) Happy bd'ing hun and fx'd you catch that little egg

@Robertsbaby: How are you hun and have you tested again? How are ya temps doing today? Got my fx'd for you :)

Afm, decided not to poas (well opk again) today. Last one was 2:30pm yesterday (10dpo) and I swear the test line was even darker than the one 6 hours before..... Didn't think I would be this obsessed but using an opk to satisfy my all of a sudden poas urge has been a nightmare!!
Not really had any pregnancy symptoms or pms symptoms so no idea what to believe/expect etc. Wondering if my opks are a bad batch, even though before my o date, no test lines were showing until a few days before my positive cd14. But will get my DF to use one when he home later. I don't care if he will think me strange, it will eliminate that doubt if no test line shows.....

Good luck and baby dust to everyone and happy bd'ing to all those in the fertile period.... :) :)

11 years ago

You know, I have read hundreds of people TWW journal entries on the two week wait website and a crap ton of them said the first sign they were pregnant was have NO signs at all! :-) Maybe you will be one like that!

11 years ago

Thanks hun. Im getting excited over this could be my month as its been 14months now but still scared to test :/ just incase its just another lh surge for some reason. Though i only half believe that as no matter when i test, even with only two hour or so hold, opk is positive within mins now and maybe even a darker test line each time.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo