Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1001 - 1010 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

nsking83 awesome well then; in my prayers :)

11 years ago

nsking83 awesome well then; in my prayers :)

11 years ago

@citind I don't know anyine who's not good at taking their own advice lol I'm the same I give it because its how I wish I could be but don't have the strength. My sister told me it was implantation bleeding so on babycenter.com I looked it up and it most likely is. The symtoms I'm noticing are dizziness/light headed I was nauseous for a while and at one point I was on the bathroom floor but never threw up. I've been having cravings like sour candy and gum weird. It seems to early for symptoms though.

@nsking my babe read the package and said yep were getting it lol. I don't know lately I just havent been well wet...

11 years ago

Nsking im 14 dpiui, and the spotting picked up but im not cramping like normal.

Cristi yes ive had everything done so at this point there is nothing more to do... this was my 5th iui and im trying to decide if its worth another $1,000.00 to do the iui or just get financed for ivf. Im just afraid of going into debt ttc... it costs $10k each time... that freaks me out...

11 years ago

nsking - AMEN! My mom says this to me all the time. Really mom? Would benadryl be ok for you? I know that many of us have tried it during the TTW to help implantation/immune suppression. I dont know if you want to put unnecessary drugs in your system. That's the only thing I can think of now.

citind12 - my advice, coming from 23 months of trying is if it does take a couple months, try to learn your cycles, your body, and you'll start to see patterns and just know what your body is telling you. Also and the sucky thing, sometimes women get a load of preggo symptoms right before BFPs and sometimes nothing. I know exactly what my body does before AF, BUT pre AF and preggo symptoms can sometimes be the same. ARGH. However, if I started to get a yucky stomach, sore boobs or no pre AF cramping that would be enough to make me think something was up.

Kohlertaylorash - I try to take my own advice then I just ignore myself. It's a vicious, vicious cycle!

jess - hoping you get your BFP before having to think about or start IVF but I know sometimes there is no alternative. I don't think I could do IVF just due to the cost...there is nowhere I could get the money, but I also have 3 stepkiddos and a new house. If that wasn;t the case, shooo...I'd find a way! Sending all the positive vibes in the world your way!

Cristi - I was thinking about you a lot today, glad it has gone up and I hope hpoe hope hope hope that everything continues to go well. I need to see your little bundle of joy in Dec, well you know pics, not actually in person, although I've never been to Iowa...LOL

11 years ago • Post starter

Nsking, thanks dear! Big hugs.. I love my MIL but she really can get under my skin at times. LOL! UGH! As far as Melatonin, yes no no! I was having problems sleeping back in November with the other pregnancy... a lot of girls recommended like teas etc... lavendar eye pillows or even essential oils on a washrag in your pillow case maybe. I hope you find something that works for you!

Jess, yeah the IVF is expensive... hubby and I have talked about our option even up to adoption.. it is not cheap! GL I hope you find the option that will work for you guys!

PBC, I pray I get to post lots of pics for you to see... and hey we have never been to Kentucky either! :)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Cristi, What did you do different this cycle and what were your symptoms?

11 years ago

Yes benedryl is ok to take. My sister had the pops bad (I'm not sure if that's the correct name sorry) she itched like crazy her doc told her to use benedryl

11 years ago

Mandy, we really didn't do anything different... a lot more OPKs than normal.... Of course laying for 30-45 minutes with my a** up in the air! Haha! I have had no symptoms so far... my bbs are starting to hurt a bit but nothing like last time... so who knows!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Morning Ladies ... well that test yesterday I think was playing a very hard and cruel trick on me ... as tested this morning and BFN ... even my line eye has trouble seeing the imaginery line .... Its not even worth posting for votes as I know what it will be ...

AF due today - not here, but am sure she is on her evil way ....

So upset, cant stop crying .. and feeling sorry for myself now. Don't think I'll be getting the birthday present I wanted tomorrow ...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo