Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1171 - 1180 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

nsking - good job holidng out A little while longer....

the boston news is def a world wide shocker..... its so so so tradgic.

makes us all question everything.

11 years ago

Im still here and slightly confused. TMI alert!
This morning I had two clear globs of CM with a slight brown discoloration. I also had some creamy discolored CM and then nothing. No red and no flow.

Oh, and I'm officiallly 1 day late now.

11 years ago

Carla - have you tested yet? I would if I were you!! Fx' for you!!

11 years ago

I hope everyone had a great weekend, today is my Monday. Took a long trip up to Michigan to visit some family & got to see Lake Michigan for the first time. It was pretty but super cold!

I am currently CD37, and 17dpo. I've tested twice, both BFN's. I am not sure what is going on. I havent been this late in a long long time. I'm still cramping on and off, a lot of cm (I was pretty sure it was AF but nope). I think I am going to contact my Dr today.

11 years ago

thilashni, thanks and I will! I know what you mean about the waiting will kill you. This was cycle 30 of ttc! UGH the TWW became so dreaded each cycle! FX you get your BFP and the witch stays away! :)

nsking, the Boston bombings were horrible. I cried so much.. once in the grocery store when I heard something about it... it is terrible that the world is heading down that road.

Carla when is the last time you tested?

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Carla I would test honey.

11 years ago

I didn't test because my temps are right down to pre-o levels.

Since my last post I had a light red flow but I think it has stopped. I'm at work right now, I'll see how it goes for the rest of the day and if it hasn't started flowing again I'll test.

11 years ago

Had my first dr. appt yesterday! :D Everything seems to be going well, and I will have an ultrasound next week to confirm due date and will be able to hear the heartbeat.

User Image

11 years ago

I just bought a 2-pack of FRER's (proud of my lingo usage there?? ). Was going to maybe try and take one tonight, but I drink a ton of water during the day and am getting ready to go run (and it's getting ready to rain, so it's muggy) - so i'm just going to wait til the AM. If I can even do it. Or if I can even sleep.

I am so nervous about it I could puke. Please oh please oh please.......

User Image

11 years ago

@Nsking, GOOD LUCK Honey!

@Carla, yea it looks like AF might be on her way for you :-(

@First, so EXCITING!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo