Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

I was in Wal-Mart Sunday night and there was a huge display of 88 cent items, that included pregnancy tests! I've never used them before, but I thought....what the heck....so I got 5. I AM SO READY FOR A

Trying for #3 Me 36 DH 39 DD 18 DS 3

11 years ago

@Farrah, that is funny!! Good luck and praying for ! I wish they would go on sale at our Wal-Mart

11 years ago

Nah these cramps I've had for over a year right before af. They are always the first signs. If I didn't have them I would be hopeful.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey everyone, thanks for all the well wishes over my ra. Hoping that the steroids will kick in over the next few days and walking will be more comfortable. Bored being stuck in my house all day :( On plus side, as soon as my flare up has been controlled, my dr will start doing hormone tests :)

@Christi: Hope you are feeling better and you manage to bd. Sending lots of baby dust your way :)

@Miracle: How is your immune suppression going? Fx'd that the cramping is implantation, but know what you mean about every symptom under the sun and nothing comes of it.
Im keeping my fx'd that the steroids do work in the same way as well. Will probably have to be on them for quite a few months to prevent further flare ups.

@Candychic: They look like good numbers for 10dpo. Sending you lots of sticky vibes :)

@Carla: Sorry the witch got you but welcome to the board. Think I followed you on other boards before I moved over to the new ones!! Good luck hun

@Bama: Fx'd that your temps stay high and af stays away

@Pbc: Don't count yaself out just yet lady. Them cramps could still be a very good sign for you as its still early. Baby dust to you hun

@Farrah: Fx'd that you get a bfp this month. Good luck :)

Afm, im now 1dpo and started my steroids this morning. Praying that they suppress my immune system enough to not only control my ra, but lets an egg implant as well!! I can dream for now, as im having one of those days where I don't believe this is my month :(

11 years ago

Hi all
I am Shannon, 25 and trying for my first. Has anyone else here had strange cramps/twinges at 7dpo?

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you ladies for all your support!!! I'm praying for each and every one of you!

Posted 11dpo pics!
CVS-definitely darker then 10dpo
FRER- I can't really tell, but I think it maybe a tad darker!
I also posted progression pics from 9dpo to 11dpo! I think they are looking great!

Symptoms: tender boobs, pronounced veins, headache sometimes, sharp little pinches in my uterus, uterus feels full/heavy, and first bout of nausea this morning

Praying for a sticky little bean!

11 years ago

@Beautiful--Thanks!! FX'd for you also!!

@Shannon--Welcome! It could be implantation. Fx'd for a

Trying for #3 Me 36 DH 39 DD 18 DS 3

11 years ago

Carla, I will be 33 on the 31st! Easter Sunday! Oh I am getting old! Anywho, glad to have you on the board, but so sad to know why you are here. Best of luck to you this cycle!

Bama, praying you get your BFP but really praying you get your power out. Not sure where you live (I think I missed it) but I am in Iowa and I know it is freaking cold here! High of 27 tomorrow I think... yeah on the first day of spring. UGH!

PBC, you aren't out yet... but if you do then we can plan for some sweet Christmas miracles! FX you get your Thanksgiving Turkey!

Farrah, those 88 cent tests are awesome... affordable and they picked up my bfp at 12 dpo... it did end in m/c but my first response didn't pick it up and the cheapie did! I stock up on them everytime I am in wal-mart! GL!

Mandy, all wal-marts have them... they are usually near the fertility stuff but never in with them... you can ask the pharmacist... they will know where they are! Go stock up! I love them because I can POAS as much as I want to! :)

Beautiful, I am feeling a little better thanks. Good enough that I am ready to go to the gym! Didn't BD but I am not near O just yet.. .we will start our every other day tonight I think! FX and prayers sent for you! Keep us posted!!!!

littlemissnancy (Shannon), welcome to the board. It is not unheard of to have strange cramps etc.... FX for you!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for the welcome ladies
for all of us, hope we can all be December moms! Has anyone given in to temptation to do a PT 7dpo? I feel like I am cracking up just to test but know I will probably just be disappointed.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies - I hope I'm not too late to post on here ....

I have just spent the last hour or so reading this forum from the beginning and feel like I know you all!

A little about me - I'm 38 (39 in a couple of weeks , DH has just turned 30, and we are TTC #1 for 15 months now ...

I know I have left it rather late in life - but I sorta forgot how old i was with having a younger hubby!

I am CD7, and AF will be due the day before my B'Day ... I track temps, use fertility monitor (2nd mth), take vitamins and use Pre-seed.....

It's official - I'm obsessed .... hoping for some buddies to obsess with me for the rest of the month ....

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo