Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

711 - 720 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Happy Birthday Christi! Wishing you the best birthday present ever.

Welcome goofy4myone & anshila12

AFM - I'm CD14 today. Got positive OPK's yesterday PM & this AM. Praying we catch the egg. Due to O tomorrow.

11 years ago

@Carla: Happy Birthday for yesterday (sat). Hope you had a great day :) Happy bd'ing as well and hope you catch that egg!
Thanks hun. I just want either af to show now, to get my hormone tests done, or get a bfp. Though I am now swaying towards maybe I ovulated late on cd24 ish making me just 4dpo.....

@Christi: Happy Birthday hun :) Hope you have a great day celebrating with all ya family and friends and easter bunny got you lots of eggs! DF refused to use an opk. He said I was mad and he not entertaining me :(

@Katie: Good luck for you during your tww and lots of baby dust for you being sent

@Goofy: Welcome to the forum. Symptoms look promising so fx'd you get ya bfp :)

@Anshika: Welcome as well to the forum and baby dust for a xmas baby :)

@Wiggy: Sending you lots of baby dust that you get a bfp for ya birthday. What a brilliant present that will be for you :)

Afm, im now on cd28 and about 13dpo. Af is due on Tuesday though im now wondering if I ovulated late due to my positive opks from 7dpo-10dpo, which if happened, would only make me 4/5dpo.... So af will show up around the 11th of April instead.... No idea what to think at this point. No signs of pms or pregnancy though tummy feels firmer but not sure if it feels like that before af due.... Now just gotta wait it out :/

11 years ago

I have a question, CTP and FF have my ov date as two different days. Which day do you suspect I ovulated. CTP is only going off of +OPKs and said "it hasn't noticed a temp shift yet" There is a sift, I'm guessing I just have to have so many consecutive days or something.. I did get 2 days of +OPKs then yesterday was -OPK.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTI!! :-)

WELCOME GOOFY AND ANSHIKA!

Happy Easter Everyone!

I will read through here and try to respond to everyone shortly. Gotta get ready for church!

AFM, had a great day yesterday. We did Easter Saturday with my family and going to church this morning then to his Dads for lunch today! We even squeezed in a bike ride yesterday, hopefully we get back in time today for another! (Harley, not a bicycle. I would ask if someone posted they went for a ride!)

11 years ago

Mandy: I think if you noticed a shift in temps and have positive opks around that shift maybe that's when you o'd. CTP didnt catch my temp shift this cycle either because i had a slow rise this cycle. FF did catch it though and i also check CP and CM also but i don't use opks. So maybe FF is right with your temp shift? Thats my best guess anyways lol

Good Morning everyone :) so I am on cycle day 29 today which makes me 18 dpo. Didnt test this morning but my temp is the same as yesterday so it's still up! Last night I had more discomfort than usual trying to sleep on my stomach. I think it's firmer than usual and I am bloated a little. I also had some light cramps last night (hoping its not AF coming) and i had some more of the pulling/pinching pain down there just above/behind my pubic bone... hoping thats a good sign! Still no sign of AF today. Last night i also noticed that my right areola is a bit bigger than my right one... they both looked a little bigger than usual and bb's are slightly tender and have a dull burning sensation occasionally in nipples. Still have creamy CM but its drying up a bit which is wierd because around the time i get my period i usually have lots of it. Had a dull backache last night and i'm still feeling faint everytime i get up. Also feel like i'm getting a cold runny nose and thirsty. Had a bit of blood in my nose this morning too. 2 days late for AF now. Sound promising to you ladies?

Good luck to all of you's in and entering the 2ww! :)

Happy Birthday Christi!! :) hope its a good one

User Image

11 years ago

provera induced period started today. so i missed decemebr and technically i would be a january momma if i conceive this cycle . is there a board started yet for january?

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

11 years ago

Started a New Years momma board for all of us that are out for December

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

I took another opk today and it was negative..so I'm guessing inked early?...I'm going to use opks until AF to make sure I don't O later...I have no idea what's going on....I should have never dug those tests out..lol...

User Image

11 years ago

bama can you post a link to the new year's board? I'm having trouble finding it! Thank you :)

EDIT: nevermind, found it! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=23665

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Happy Sunday and Happy Easter to those that celebrate. Nothing new on my end, just waiting to O, probably in another week. I can't wait to see some of the BFPs I know we gotta have this month!

Sending baby dust to everyone and a very happy birthday to Cristi!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies!!
Happy Easter everyone!

So I think I ov'ed early the last few days I had a slight pain in my ovary area on my left side and last night I was feeling a little nauseous. DH and I have bding like crazy (tmi I know) because we are TTC but also we are like that anyway I am keeping my fx'ed this month as I go into my tww! Also our dog has been acting a little strange the last few days she only lays with me and the other day she laid on my stomach and chest which she has never done considering she's 40lbs lol! She's curled up by my belly now actually.

Welcome newbies! Good luck to you!

Sweetnsour fx'ed for you!

Happy bding!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo