Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

@wiggy - sorry chick :-( I don't understand the monitors but does that mean your high fertility will be here soon?

User Image

11 years ago

Oh yes ..... and then by test type .... and then by result .... and then by CD ....

Just found out today that another girl that I work with is expecting ... that 3 of them now .... Is hard to be up beat and happy for them but I just want it to be me ....

I also work from home, so I sit with various web pages open all day - refreshing the screen every now and then in a moment of boredom ... and hope that some new miracle piece of information has been posted ....

Am just glad that I finally found you ladies :-)

Keep testing .....

11 years ago

@littlemiss ... who knows ... it goes in stages ... Low , then high (should be for about 3 - 5 days apparently) and then peak (2 days ...) Peak is when the other test show smiley face ..... they menat to improve your chances by 89% or something ....

After 15 mths of TTC#1 - I am testing anything and anytime ..

to you too xxx

11 years ago

Everyone!

11 years ago

Power still out :( temp dip this AM.... Implantation maybe lol or maybe cause my house is 40 degrees. 8dpo today and a BFN this am. Still early. Back hurts really bad cramps and twinges last night and this am. Tender bbs, pain I. My vag/cervix, creamy CM. stuffy nose. Headache. Nausea heart burn. Who knows. Probably all in my head.

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago

@Bama! Lol yea it is probably from your house freezing!

11 years ago

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well today.

Quick question....I've heard some of you are going to try the immune suppression this month and was wondering what it consists of and what is the dosage? When do you begin it?

Today is my suspected O date, but something tells me I OV'd early this month. I'm CD14 today and I've had no sign's of ovulation pains (which I normal get). I actually had O pains cd 10...WTH? So, I'm a bit lost...either I'm 4dpo or it's ovulation day. So confused with all of this TTC stuff. I didn't use OKP's or temp this month because I was trying the layed back approach, but now I am regreting it. Uggh!!! Any advice would be great.

11 years ago

Whew - what an active discussion board! It is definitely hard to keep up on here especially from my very slow phone ;)

GL to those in the tww - I am praying for all of you very hard. I want to see LOTS of BFP's on here!!

Pbc - how the heck are you? Any new signs? I keeping checking my phone to see if there is any new news with you. FX'd for you!

Katie - I hear ya ...I am ready for the to leave and not come back for a long long time!!

AFM, I am on CD 4 and waiting for AF to disappear. She was very wicked this time around...hopefully she is just doing spring cleaning and getting my body ready for a baby!

11 years ago

Posted progression pics from 8dpo to 13dpo...

Pray they look good! And get darker!!!

11 years ago

Hello ladies! Wow, miss checking the forum for a few days and it explodes! I love it! I hope you all are getting your cycles figured out. I had a crazy one last month and am hoping that this one is more normal. I'm really hoping this is the month for us all! My birthday is the 22nd of December so I am also a Christmas baby! My mother was a Christmas baby too (birthday December 24).

bama - I am also from Alabama!

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo