Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

881 - 890 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Cristi78602:.... Hugs to you Christi.. i joined this forum last July and you have been my great friend here. After ur bfp and the mishaps that followed, i admired how you were determined to start all over again and have kept you in my prayers ever since. I always log in to see your progress.. and ur bfp just mad me so happy.. Congratulations to you and your DH.. May this be the stickiest little bean.. As im typing this, my little gal in the tummy is kicking away so hard.. i guess she's sending you her little wishes too.. God is with you and you are DEFINITELY going to have the HEALTHIEST baby..

sending tons of baby dust to everyone else.. Looking out for more bfps.. <3

11 years ago

Welcome newbies! Re@dy, you sound like you guys are right in our boat, except my RE is wanting to wait to do the scope surgery until after 3 rounds of IUI. This is our 18th month, too.

Beatles - 2 DPO/IUI today. EDD is 12/25 - Christmas!

And I can't remember who asked, but Buckeye land is Ohio (Ohio State Buckeyes; we live in Columbus where OSU is, and I tell ya....you have no choice but to be a Bucks fan here!!!)

My BP spiked as soon as I walked into work this morning.....so OVER STUPID PEOPLE.....just have to get through this stupid day. We were so busy traveling last weekend I'm glad to have ZERO plans this weekend (except for a baby shower on Sunday. For a 25 year old. For her 3rd kid [2nd by this guy]. Don't even get me started. Have to go to play nice, but not sure how into it I'm going to be. Wish me luck).

Anyone tested/testing today? BRING ON THE BFPs!!!

User Image

11 years ago

@Sweet, how was your night?

@Christi, will you get your results back today or will they make you wait all weekend?????

11 years ago

well wot an earth?????!!!! I have taken a few short days break and come back to all sorts of amazing news!!!!!!!
note to self : must check in everyday!!!!!! lol

@CRISTI!!!!! WOWZERS!!!!!
i am beyond happy for u girl !!!!! U truly deserve this happy ending!!!! i'm praying for a very sticky little bean for u and ur hubby!!!!! to u!

afm still recovering from the accident which seems to be taking sooo long :( still waiting for a follow up appt to check things r going the way they should but as soon as that is confirmed me and hubby are locking ourselves away

good luck to everyone else still in the game for this cycle!!!!! xxxx

11 years ago

Hey everyone :) so my night was alright. This morning I woke up and there was just a brown spot on my pantyliner and when I wiped there was only a little bit of brown... Should I go take a test with fmu? Lol as i'm saying this I really gotta pee so hopefully I get some opinions soon!

User Image

11 years ago

Yes! Test! Test!

User Image

11 years ago

@Sweets- Absolutley! Test away girlie! Excited to see if you get a BFP!

@ Cristi- I'm so stoked for you my dear!

AFM - 15dpo and AF usually shows first thing in the morning. It's 10:30am and she is a no show...hmmm?

I will be testing tomorrow morning :)

11 years ago

YES! YES! YES!!! Let me hear some good news this morning ;-)

11 years ago

Fingers crossed for you Sweets!!

Test away.

11 years ago

So I tested and i'm thinking bfn... but I think I see something on invert on some of the pics but I don't know. I probably just have lines eyes.. not getting my hopes up. I'll post them in a few minutes to see what you ladies think

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo