Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Mandy and Beatles... I am going to keep testing to see what happens... I am praying that tomorrow they are all negatives! UGH the OPKs are wearing me out more than anything right now. LOL! Mandy I am not sure how you are doing it! What CD are you and when do you normally O?

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I am CD17 and ALWAYS ovulate by CD17 or on CD17! I have taken more damn negative OPKs! I knew coming off the Fertilaid that it may have messed up but I was praying it didn't. I'm having ov cramps and definitely fertile CM so we are still BDing :-)

11 years ago

Cristi lol im going to try and hold out as long as I can but don't hold me to that lol. I praying this is our month

]

User Image

11 years ago

We BDed Monday, passed out yesterday so I was secretly kinda hoping I didn't ovulate today cause we probably would've missed it. BDed twice today and will continue till my temp spikes. I would still like to see a positive OPK.

11 years ago

I am thinking AF may show tomorrow morning like clockwork. It is so freaking regular, just weird cuz I normally have pretty hardcore cramping one to two days prior and the day of. I had some very slight cramping this morning when I woke up 8 am, they only lasted an hour and have had none since then. But I just got a feeling someone is just gonna sneak up on me in the wee hours of the morning. I hope not, I wanted to use my FRER Gold digi... But I guess if it does show early instead of later in the day it'll be a good thing so it won't feel like such a waste...

Hugo's working late at the office and it is our snuggle time :(

User Image

11 years ago

Fingers Crossed Beatle!

11 years ago

Thanks Mandy!!! You too! Hope ya get your +opk soon

Btw, are we friends on FB yet?!

User Image

11 years ago

Hmmm Mandy I hope the fertilaid didn't screw you up! Keep testing and BDing! FX for you! :)

Bmore, I am not even 100% sure when I o'd and I am already ready to POAS... this is going to be a bad month for the preg tests in my house! LOL!

Beatles, hope he doesn't work too late! FX for you!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

mandy...just a reminder that it has been known that negative opks still led to pregnancy! I don't think its the norm but if you are having all the other signs of O, don't discount it b/c of the tests. You also may just O late this cycle, but still frustrating when you expect it around a certain date.

Speaking of frustrating, Cristi, I think you may start boxing those OPKs! I looked and I can't decide...to me it looks like you had several days of positives and based on everything, I am inclined to say CD 19, but if you have been banging it out, the spermies and egg are destined to meet up, catch brunch, perhaps get a hotel room????!!!!! I am especially willing to say that b/c from what I have read, LH is most in your system in the afternoon and you have positives in the pm on CD 17 and 18. Why can't these tests just say, "yep egg is out and ready for fertilization"???????

I've struggled today with a lot of negative feelings and feeling like things aren't fair. Keep hearing about these teenagers getting knocked up with 1, 2, 3 kids...ugh. Good news is I will find out if my prolactin is normal in two weeks. Shooo....and AF is slowing her roll so hoping for two more days of her then prepping for O.

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks, Cristi. He is working on a huge case coming up end of April and this month will be another wild one! Another one out of town in May! After May it will/should slow down some. He definitely needs a break, he is a hard worker and fantastic at what he does, but I don't want him to get burnt out, ya know? But he doesn't listen to my advice... I understand he has to now bc two big cases are coming up in the next two back to back months, but knowing him he won't even slow down after! It's like I have to force him to watch t.v. with me (he hates t.v.) and to just slow down a bit and enjoy life! It doesn't last forever and I know that really well as I lost my only brother/sibling when he was just 22.

But I'm making it seem horrible. He is usually home by 7 pm and leaves at 7 am unless something is scheduled earlier; and we do enjoy our Saturdays going to the Farmers market and for brunch and walk around window shopping downtown, art fairs and festivals, etc. Friday evening we do dinner and a movie :) ok, I am rambling now, haha

Soooo bored....

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo