Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

@Bmore, I got another negative OPK this morning and I am supposed to OV today. I am temping so we will see if I just missed my surge r if I will OV late this month.

11 years ago

xomandy baby dust to you and lots of bding !!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Lindsay!

I am new to this!! DH and I are TTC for the first time after coming off bc and I would love to be a Dec mom!! Needless to say trying to time it just right isn't as easy as I thought it would be. It's a little confusing and overwhelming at first, but incredible exciting! Any advice out there? Good luck to all!!

:-)

User Image

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

Cristi - no, I've not even heard of Letrozole...what is it, just similar ov-inducing meds like Clomid? Clomid was working for me last year (every month would have blood drawn 7 DPO, and every month but one my progesterone levels were high enough to where they said I was ovulating correctly) - but I will ask about it next cycle if this IUI doesn't take (which I refuse to think of as an option; trying to stay positive!)

Hiya, Lacey! Oh, first try after BC. My only advice is to stay positive and not to bury yourself in research if it doesn't happen as quickly as you thought it might. I was determined that we were going to be pregnant right away and then tell everyone at Christmas we were expecting that first year, and was so sad when it didn't work out that way....and now it's 15 months after THAT. So just hang in there and know that even if you do everything in your power God has His own plan

AFM, CD 9 today and trying to not freak myself out knowing that this time next week (assuming u/s is good Monday), I'll be right in the middle of the IUI procedure. We are going home (about 250 miles away) to be with family this weekend for Easter, so hopefully I'll be able to keep my mind off of it.

On a happy and unrelated note, I've been doing WW since 1/5 and today, I hit my 25 pound mark! I have about 25-30 more to go to get to where I'd love to be, but I'm definitely feeling healthier and feeling a lot better about myself than I was 3 months ago! It can only help, right?

and for all of you.

Love!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Lacey,

My main advice, if I can call it that as I haven't exactly been successful yet! - is that I wish I had started using opks sooner, I found out once using them that i ovulate later than I thought I would and all the standard tools suggest. Therefore for the first few months despite all the good intended BD'ing most of it was too soon in the cycle!!

Good luck

:)

11 years ago

Good morning ladies :)

I'm so sorry for all those that AF has showed up. Hoping you ladies get your bfp soon :)

Laceyk616- I came off the bcp early november 2012 and i'm still trying. I think this is my 5th cycle trying. I started temping last cycle and i think its been helping me figure my cycles out. Maybe you should try temping too... I started temping because i wasnt sure if i was ovulating or not and was curious how it would work. Good luck to you! :)

Robertsbaby- i think i could see a very faint line. babydust to you! hope it gets darker :)

Cristi78602- Good luck to you this cycle! Hope you get your bfp :)

janey83- oh my goodness! I hope you feel better and recover fast! And yes i agree with you maybe it was a good thing you mc i can see how that would just add to your stress if you were 10 weeks pregnant and this happened to you. Feel better and praying for you xo

So i am 14 dpo today and i just feel "different" this cycle. Yesterday morning i had a bout of nausea on and off and i felt like i was gonna get sick while i was trying to eat my breakfast yesterday morning. I'm still feeling really lightheaded and temp yesterday was 97.7 and today it went up .2 so 97.9 today. It's the highest its been since O! I'm still having sharp cramps in lower abdomen on and off and i'm hot and extremely thirsty! Can any of you ladies check out my chart and tell me if its triphasic? It would be appreciated greatly :)

User Image

11 years ago

Ovulation cramps in full force today! Started about an hour ago :-) Big Fat -OPK still and fertile CM so we shall see what it says when I test again this evening! either way I am BDing like crazy until after my temp spikes!

@Sweet, I have learned no matter how "pregnant" your chart looks it might be wrong. When are you testing? 14DPO you should get an accurate BFP or BFN. Your chart does look extremely promising though :-)

11 years ago

Alright ladies! I have an update! There is a LINE! It's pink in person, for sure! I dunno if you can tell it's pink but you can look via the link below. It's an OBVIOUS line on invert...shoot I see it in person, which yesterday's I couldn't see one in person but it showed on the camera (guess the camera's sight is better than mine lol)! Anyway, I think it's the beginning of a beautiful positive!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=112266

User Image

11 years ago

@roberts, looks like a to me!

11 years ago

@Robertsbaby: Looks like the start of a line to me on ya test. Congrats girl and I hope it gets darker for you :)

@Sweet: I would do a hpt as by now, you should get a result if positive. Chart does look good for it :)

@Janey: Sorry about your rta. Hope you recover fast hunni

Sorry to hear that af has got some people this cycle. Good luck for the next cycle

Afm, im now 9dpo and been getting cramps now and again lasting for a few seconds each time. Trying not to read too much into them as I sometimes get them before af shows up, though usually a day before she is expected, not 6 days early.
Also, past few days about mid morning, I have used my opks again just outta curiosity due to some cramps/ watery cm. 1st on 7dpo was quite dark but not positive. Yesterdays was darker and todays, positive. In the past when ive done it after ovulation, ive never noticed lines, the test line is usually stark white with no hint of colour. Will keep an eye on that as I know that some people get positive opks again before a positive hpt......
So now im either 9dpo going by my 1st positive opk or will be ovulating much, much later in my cycle. Latest ive ovulated before is cd20, not cd24/25.... Sooooooo confused now :(

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo