Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

@littlemiss ...... Sorry it's not showing early ..... As you say it's still early so keep hoping until the witch arrives x

11 years ago

Pbc- they are pretty mild cramps

User Image

11 years ago

Can't wait for AF to leave.........and hopefully not come back for the rest of the year!

User Image

11 years ago

Zoolisa, I use every light I have to check them and go stand on my front porch and hold them at different angles... I am sure my neighbors think I am insane! LOL!As for your picture... I can totally see another line... is there any color to it at all? Can't really tell in the picture! FX!

LittleMissNancy, I cry everytime our phone bill comes in the mail (well I want to cry anyways)... actualy crying might be a sign of something better to come!?!?! GL on getting your bFP and your phone bill! :) Keep in mind it is still early.. don't let your hopes fall just yet!

Wiggy, I think AF is just as confused as the weather so she is really screwing up everything! UGH! She gets our hormones so out of wack our bodies don't know up from down! FX you get something magical this month!

ttcfirstbabe, FX you catch your eggie this cycle... it is so hard to read our bodies when it does whatever it wants to do! LOL! The email could be a sign of what is to come!

CandyChic, the progression looks so amazing! So happy for you. The numbers match the pictures! Woohoo!

Bama all of that sounds so promising! FX for you! I am also praying you get your power on soon. We had a bad winter storm in 2011 that took out power for 5 days then that spring a tornado that took out the power again for 4 days... I remember how miserable that was! Big hugs! Hope you made it through the day and didn't puke on your pts!?!?! That could be bad!

PBC, we just can't warm up here... it is killing me! We had some snow Monday (not much at all thank God) but now they are calling for more this weekend... and this is the first day of spring and the high was 23!!!! UGH... if you move to a beach can I come visit in the winter? LOL! Colorado is beautiful but I wouldn't want to be there in the winter just because I am so over the snow... Ha! GL with your 5 year plan! Hey when is AF due to arrive for you? STill praying she forgets to stop by! :)

bmore, with a lot of woman on here O'ing early, you might want to watch it and make sure that isn't the case for you! Otherwise, ride it out and when you O get busy! :)

Farrah the 13itch needs to disappear! Praying she skips you next month! GL!

Katie, I have already told AF that she is not welcome here again until 2014! I wonder if she is going to listen? Praying!

AFM, have now started OPKs just to make sure I don't miss it... we are sticking with every other day BDing until we get closer to O day... then it will be every day for that week or so! The DH seems pretty excited about that plan! LOL! I hope everyone is having a great day!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey Cristi yes you are correct ov cramps they are today I got a smiley face on my cb digi so BDing here we come lol!

User Image

11 years ago

Katie - I couldn't agree more with that statement!

bmoreMom6 - give me the mild cramps! I haven't had anymore cramps today, please I hope they are gone UNLESS they happen to be pregnancy cramps, then I could deal :)

Cristi - I'd love to move to the beach but I would hate to have to deal with hurricanes, unless it was to the west coast but I prefer the east coast. I don't want to deal with snow but DH is obsessed...I guess certain places, like CO and in the mountains you just deal with it. I will take 60-70 degree weather every day, yes please!
Oh, and AF is expected as early as Saturday, if I start breaking out and getting moody then she is on her way! Hoping, praying, wishing, dreaming she doesn't come. Best birthday EVER!

11 years ago • Post starter

@Christi I can test anytime? really? Is there any brand of test that works best? And just to confirm, we're talking about the poas method, not blood test?

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!
Congrats to those of you who have tested +!!!!! That's super exiting!!! :) I hate that I'm not good at remembering each and every one of you. I just can't keep up b/c most often I'm checking this forum w/my phone. I pray for you who are dealing w/such a 13itch right now! Aleve used to work really well for me... now I just take prescription meds to help deal w/the pain.

Those of you cramping pre-O, for the last few months, I've been cramping right around my ovaries for about 4 days before I ov. I've heard it means strong ovulation. GL!

Oh! And I wanted to share my experiences w/EPO as well! I've been taking it for 3 mos now and notice I get more fertile cm days before my ov up until it happens. Then, once I know I o'd, I stop taking it and I'm back to normal.

AFM, I was the one who got the HSG earlier this month. I had a hard time w/OPK's this month!!! For some reason, I never caught my surge?? My temp went up CD12, back down CD13 then back up and sustained CD14. I'm not sure if I ovulated CD11 and that was a "fallback rise" or if I ovulated more like CD13. Ugh... I'm going w/CD11 b/c I didn't start testing OPK twice a day until CD12 which never showed any sign of a +. Ugh!!! Anyhow, I'm glad my temps have been sustained so I know I did in fact ov. So, long story short that puts me at 10dpo. I've been having light, tightening crampy like feeling right above/behind my pubic bone since around 6dpo... it's happened at least twice each day since then. My bbs are usually super tender by now (usually 7dpo to AF) but I have no tenderness whatsoever. Is that a good sign? Ugh... this wait is killing me. I caved and bought some Walmart cheapies I read about from this thread and plan on testing w/fmu tomorrow.

Any thoughts? Shared experiences from those of you who have been preggers before? Thanks for sharing!

11 years ago

Hi! My name is Kerrilee; I am 27 (DH 27) and Im TTC #1. I have ben diagnosed with PCOS and been on Metformin 1500mg. If I succeed EDD is 2nd Dec 2013. Hope to get to know you gals better.

11 years ago

Hey everyone :)

Wow things have really taken off on this board the past 2 days! I'm having trouble keeping up lol! I hope everyone's doing good :)

I am 7 dpo today and my temp dipped below my coverline this morning :( not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing... I did feel some sharp pinches yesterday morning which only lasted a few seconds but other than that nothing today not even cramps. AF is due the 29th so a week and a bit to go yet. But i did o early this cycle so who knows! I have increased creamy cm and lots of it! Today i was so thirsty!

Any thoughts anyone?

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo