Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

891 - 900 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

here they are... sorry about the bad quality of them

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=115557

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=115558

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=115560

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=115561

User Image

11 years ago

Sweet - I see a faint line on invert on each test. I may see a faint line without invert on the last one, but not sure. Hoping this is your BFP!

11 years ago • Post starter

I see it on the last one :-), I think the pics would be better if you used a darker background. Honey as long as you see it, that is all that matters!

11 years ago

I don't know if I see it! Lol that's the problem. And no bleeding at all today so far! I dont think that could have been implantation because I'm 23 dpo today unless I ovulated later than I though if you take a look at my chart there's a 2nd spike later on but we didn't bd anywhere around that time so I am confused! And if I'm 23 dpo shouldn't the line be more visible by now?

User Image

11 years ago

Here is my opinion, and again it is just MY opinion. I do not think you ovulated CD11. I think you tried to ovulate which would explain your CM but I don't think you ovulated till around CD20. I was looking at your chart yesterday and seen the temps had dropped and that is usually a sign that you "tried" to and didn't.
Did you use any OPKs?

11 years ago

PBC you are going to be such a great mommy! Your Step-kids will adjust very well and will be more excited than you expect.... My son took my m/c hard but he needed to grieve that loss with me so that he could move forward! If that makes any sense at all! I can't wait for you to shit bricks. LOL!

Sha-RK, your post made me cry. LOL! Thank you so much. Moving on after the mishaps was hard but had to do it... thank you for the prayers... I am thinking that God heard so many he said "Okay Okay I will do it this cycle so you guys will give me a break" Haha! You are such a great friend thank you for the support!

nsking, It was me that asked about Buckeyes... LOL! I am in Iowa! But I am a Texas fan! STUPID People SUCK! I hope your day gets better and that you enjoy your weekend. Baby showers suck when we are in this boat!

Mandy, the nurse was like "it is really early Cristi, the #s might not tell us a lot, do you want to wait until next week"... my response was "NOPE I want it done Friday morning so I can have the results back before the weekend... " LOL! I will have them this afternoon at some point, if not I am calling before they close for sure! :) The lab told me less than an hour for them to fax to doctor! I am stressing myself out... I just need some results from the doctor! LOL

Awwww thanks Janey! Yeah if I don't check in every day I feel like I can't catch up! Haha! So sorry your recovery is taking longer than expected! Sending prayers your way!

Fiverson, thanks so much! Ooooooo will you be the next bfp? Can't wait!

Sweets, honey I think I see it to! Praying you just O'd a lot later than you thought! FX! I say call the doctor and request a blood draw!

AFM, I am going absolutely insane waiting for the doctor to call back... I was hoping they would call before noon but for now I have to keep waiting because they are at lunch until 1! UGH! CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY... okay sorry... I am truly going nutts over here! I just need answers!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Mandy: No I haven't used opks, this cycle just makes no sense to me lol. If I ovulated later than I thought I would have been out for sure this cycle... And I don't understand this spotting I had yesterday and the day before. Lol why can't our cycles and pregnancy just be simple! Lol

I might just wait it out for AF to come. I have no idea if what I had the last 2 days was AF or not so have no idea if I'm starting a new cycle now or still continuing on the old one waiting for AF. Had diahhrea and felt like I was gonna get sick last night (sorry tmi lol) and still feeling bloated. Just checked my cervix and it is high and firm. Can't tell if its open or not. Still have spotting when I checked my cervix which is still brownish blood. Any other opinions on my tests or my chart/cycle would be appreciated ladies :) and if someone had a guess at what this spotting is it would be great.

User Image

11 years ago

Christ: Yea, my Dr already knows that when/if I get my BFP I will get blood work requests for 3 days! Once every other day for a week! I love her though, she will do anything to ease your mind and completely tries to see if from my perspective :-) She didn't hesitate last time, she scheduled all three draws on one script.. lol
She did ask "How many days late are you?" My response was "I'm not late, I got 5 more days to go and I am NOT waiting until my missed period Angie!" She chuckled and said, okay I will fax it over to you now :-)
I wanna know yours as soon as you find out dear...

11 years ago

Sweet, do you chart on FF also? If not, go create a free account and upload your info and see what it says. I use both.

11 years ago

Yes I do chart on ff and it thinks I ovulated the same day I thought I did but on here ctp it thinks I ovulated on that 2nd spike. So confusing lol

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo