Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

941 - 950 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Lots going on in the last couple of days!

Jess - hugs to you. I'm 3 DPIUI and I'm going crazy. I go for my progesterone check on Wednesday (7 DPO) - which for me will be CD 23, since I don't o on CD 14 like the rest of the world either! I'm trying really hard to not get my hopes up, b/c IUI definitely isn't foolproof, but it's so hard to see how it's NOT!!

Sweet - hugs to you too - AF is a mean old bitter lady. GROWL.

Anyone else getting ready to test in the next day or so??

3 DPIUI for me...baby shower today - ugh. Did okay though. Just trying to not overthink every single twinge or pain....it's definitely hard!!!!

to all

User Image

11 years ago

Beautiful, thank you and fx to you too :)

Nsking, thank you. Did you use the trigger to ovulate? This is my 5th iui and ive been ttc for almost 2 years now :( just trying to keep my hopes up since af isnt here... fx to you too :)

11 years ago

Beautiful your cat sounds like mine... he will get between me and my laptop until I start petting him... well he use to! As I am typing this he is on the arm of my chair... but won't lay in my lap like he normally does! LOL! Oh I am so ready for you to test.... FX and praying!

nsking, praying for you dear...

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Well...my opk is now negative, just a tad darker than the control so hoping if we BD tonight, we catch the egg. So weird ovulating this early. Not feeling particularly positive so who knows.

Babydust to everyone waiting to test!

11 years ago • Post starter

Jess - yes, Clomid CD 3-7, u/s to check follicles CD 14 (had 2 good ones!), 1 ml of Pregnyl that night at 930, shot in the butt. I HATE needles! Then iui 900 am Wednesday morning, 9.6 million little guys were sent on their way!! :) it's our first iui.... RE will do 3 before the scope.

Have had continued twingey cramps in my lower abdomen since yesterday, but trying to not overthink anything.

Cristi, thanks for the prayers...I need all the help I can get!!

Pbc....quit with the negative thoughts and get busy!!!

User Image

11 years ago

PBC you are still in the hunt! I hope and pray they swim straight to the egg! Get some BDing the next couple of days to make sure!! Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes my dear friend!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I know we still have time to have the sperm meet the egg. Just glad I caught it or I'd be waiting to O in three days and it would already have passed!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi all i have not been on in a few days but i tried to read back and catch up. Thank y'all and good luck!
Jess wishing you the best, were all dedicated to this miracle and soon it will pay off!
I've seen a few of you say that your giving yourself a pep talk, that's funny because i tried doing that as well! Tonight I no longer had brown blood it was red but light and only when I wiped. I'm kinda upset I was set on it being implantation bleeding then it turns to that so I'm not sure what's going on. I'm going to test tomorrow. Today I did not feel good and upon me feeling nauseous before, today I actually had to run to the toilet! I didn't throw up but boy it was close I was tired and felt sick all day but I still managed to swallow my pn! No pep talk will work for me any more. I'm due for testing in 2-3 days and due for af in about 5 if it's not a positive which i hope it will be i will just test Friday or Saturday.

Best of luck!

11 years ago

big hugs jess. i really hope there will be a little ray of sunshine in your life now or next time.

3 days late now and still cramping like 1st day of AF. but there's no bleeding. its driving me nuts i just wish it would come so i can start again it would make me feel better. did a cervix check today and yesterday, its high and closed but medium hardness.

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you ladies all your support and advice truly means alot to me.

Took an opk test and had 2 lines but hpt was negative. No af im so confussed as this has never happened... im 13 dpiui and 1 day late from af...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo