Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Just had a look at our pics @sweetandsour, I thought I saw something on invert but you've updated it as negative? I'm sorry sweety.

I have been emotionally useless ladies so I'm probably gonna be writing lots of messages try and catch up. Welcome to all the newbies, sorry I've been selfish, congratulations to all who got BFPs, I'm not jealous and all and I'm so sorry for all those who got visited by the witch :-(

Praying for those who are still trying xoxo

User Image

11 years ago

@felurian - I'm so sorry you got a negative, sorry I haven't been around, how you diddling?

User Image

11 years ago

@christi, did you and DH catch your egg?

User Image

11 years ago

Bama, I'm so sorry AF got you and for your sis in law. Big hugs to you all xoxox

User Image

11 years ago

@pbc, thank you for saying you saw something, I've been going grip crazy. However I took another one first thing and couldn't se anything, so am assuming I am out. AF hasn't arrived yet, am 2/3 days late depending on how you look at it but won't be testing anymore, gonna try and relax.

Lacey, my DH didn't want anyone to know we were trying, I have 3 and almost 1 year old nieces and they made us broody. However, he forgets his 'lady' aka me has a big mouth so my sister and mom actually know ... Whoops!!

Candy - I don't understand, what level was 118? I'm afraid I don't understand anything different except the natural way, we've only just started trying so I'm not sure my doctor would even offer to help us yet. I'm sorry it has you devastated, big hugs.

Felurian, my fingers are crossed as are my legs (poor dh!!) for your new year baby. I'm praying for you lady!! Xxxx

Thanks Christi, I am virtually pushing you to POAS. I love POAS lol xx

I THINK I've caught up with those I was last speaking too. I'm not ignoring the newbies, I'm on to you guys next :-)

User Image

11 years ago

Okay Ladies... Please go look at my OV test pics.. Please tell me I am getting close! I usually would have OV CD16/17..
Thank You! I will test with my CBE Digital when I get home this evening!

11 years ago

littlemissnancy- no i dont think i updated it as negative? you could be looking at one of my old tests. but if it says negative then maybe i did it by accident lol

User Image

11 years ago

Sweetnsour, you are absolutely right. I do apologise, I just clicked your name to look at your pictures but will click the links themselves

User Image

11 years ago

xomandy yes you are close thats how mines looked and the when i took a test the next day its was + on a cb digi

User Image

11 years ago

mandy - this is what i ordered back in December...still have the OPKs, used the hell out of the HPTs, so I refuse to buy anymore....

http://www.amazon.com/Combo-Ovulation-Pregnancy-Test-Strips/dp/B0026995KO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1364486970&sr=8-4&keywords=wondfo+ovulation+test

I've used answer brand OPKs...the dip strips, I like those too but you only get 20 for $25.00

beautiful - if I was getting positive opks that far after O, i would test. I say this b/c that has never happened to me and I have taken OPKs around 8-12dop

sweetnsour - I see a line on invert, hoping its your BFP!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo