Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Morning Everyone! This is such a wonderful group! I was feeling so depressed yesterday, but reading every-bodies stories and support for one another was so uplifting! So thank you to everyone! I do have a quick question for you ladies...do any of you have Hypothyroidism? I do, and I was wondering if it affects our chances of conceiving? I read somewhere that it may, but wondered if anyone had an actual experience with it, or knows someone that has.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

11 years ago

Congrats ROBERTS.. That sure does look like a BFP ...lots and lots of baby dust!

User Image

11 years ago

littlemissnancy - I see a line on invert but I have no experience with evaps and for me its hard to tell between them and faint positives. Hoping AF isn't around the corner for you.

janey83 - so glad you are ok and get to feeling better!!!!

trying - here is hoping for late December babies!!!

Laceyk616 - my advice is learn about your cycle then you will learn what the best times are to have sex to get pregnant. And don't be discouraged if it doesn't happen right away. I thought it would and here i am 21 months later. Not to say it will take you that long, but it can take up to a year for healthy couples. Baby dust to you!

nsking - way to go!!!! I admire your determination...I tried it in Oct and couldn't do it. Hopefully I will try again when school is over.

roberts - I see that line, woohoo!

elleno - I have hashimoto's thyroiditis and b/c of it am hypothyroid. My endocrinologist says that once my TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) is under control, I shouldn't have a problem. Hypothyroidism can affect ovulation, but I have normal cycles and appear to ovulate each month. I also have elevated prolactin which can also affect ovulation. I take medicine for both. I hope that soon I will get my BFP but to be honest, I am not hopeful b/c I feel there is something else going on. Thyroid issues are really easy to treat and to get preggo with so you shouldn't have any issues in that respect.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies

This is so uplifting. My DH doesn't want to tell anyone that we are TTC, because our sister-in-law has a 3 week old boy (who is amazing and makes me want to try for our first even more), and our other sister-in-law is due on 5/10/13. So, I can't even ask them advice on anything. AF is due around 4/14/13. Lots of BDing until then!! This is so helpful. You all are wonderful! Good luck to all!

:-)

User Image

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

Doc did a random draw yesterday at 18dpo...levels were only 118.

Six days ago they were 74, we were so excited because they had tripled from 23 @ 10dpo to 74 @ 12dpo.

I am devastated, hubby is at work so I'm waiting till he comes home to tell him. It's going to break his heart. I can't stop crying.

Doc still wants another beta tomorrow to see what the numbers are doing but my hpt is lighter so I'm not holding out much hope.

No bleeding or cramping at all...

I can't believe this is happening again...

11 years ago

Candychic .... I am so sorry sweetie... try and stay strong and wait and see what the Dr says tomorrow ...

Thoughts and big hugs are with you ..... x

11 years ago

@Candy, so sorry sweetie. I know there are no words anyone cares to hear when this happens but please know we are here for you! Big Hugs Honey. Try to get some rest.

11 years ago

xomandyxocheyxo- i know, i've heard somewhere that if your chart is triphasic it doesnt guarentee pregnancy but you do have a greater chance with a triphasic chart :) and i'm planning on testing tonight or tomorrow :)

RobertsBaby2013- Congrats! hopefully it continues getting darker :) I think my chart is also becoming triphasic so maybe we'll be belly buddies!

candychic577- I'm so sorry! :( try and keep your head up and hopefully everything turns out okay. I'm praying for you xoxo hugs

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks everyone for supporting my little rant earlier! Made me feel tons better tho, AND you are really right I will never ever comment to another woman again about trying after this experience.

Congrats Roberts looks like a line to me too,praying it'll get darker for you! And GL everyone still in the game for a 2013 baby!!

X

11 years ago

RobertsBaby2013 - I definitely see a faint line! I think this is the start to your BFP! YAY!!

sweetnsour- you have incredible willpower. I would've gone crazy testing by now if I were you. Looks like you are headed onto your BFP as well!

Candy - don't give up hope yet. Think positively and wait and see how your appointment goes tomorrow.

Sorry to those who had a visit from AF - what a witch! Keeping my Fx'd for everyone else that we get our December babies!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo