Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

651 - 660 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

mandy - you are getting close to O and if you can swing it, try testing later in the afternoon, early evening that is when your LH levels are highest.

11 years ago • Post starter

Yea I am going to test when I get home this evening. :-)

11 years ago

Hi Ladies! Congrats to all those with BFP's!!!

@Candy, I am so sorry. I hope you can find some comfort knowing that all of us are thinking of you.

There's so many of us I can't keep up! Its fantastic though to have all of this support! I have another question for all of you...I'm 12 DPO, and as of 10 DPO my symptoms; (REALLY sore bb's, bad lower back ache, head ache's, funny taste in mouth and constant cramping (worst day was 8 DPO) well, they all kind of took a back seat, they are still there, but not as prominent. I get random tingling in my nipples (more so the left), but as I said on Tuesday, my test came out negative. I was going to take a test this morning, but chickened out haha. I'm really uncertain of whether I am or not as I normall do get sore bb's and a back ache before my period, but generally it is about 5 days before i get it, not nearly 2 weeks before! Has this ever happened to anyone before?

HAPPY EASTER TOO!!!! To those of you that celebrate...to those of you that don't HAPPY LONG WEEKEND!!!!

11 years ago

Morning / afternoon / evening ladies .... Happy long Easter weekend to those who have it!!!!

Ellenso - I would test if I was u ..... Symptons seem to come and go and maybe something might show and we can all have a peek at it too :-)

Afm ... Day 7 of high fertility on that damn monitor .... No peak!!!!! ARGH!!!!! EWCM seems to be going / gone .... So I think I might o today? Temps not increased yet so hoping as DH ON HIS WAY HOME! He better not be tired .....

Meanwhile I've not obsessed as much today - mainly because I've had tree surgeons at the house trimming the trees and was very amusing watching them dangle from the top of trees whilst I was meant to be working!!!! (Kept checking this thread though .... :-))

Come on ladies - lets get some BFP for Easter break!!!!

11 years ago

Hey everyone, so i went back and looked at my test from this morning and the blue cloud was gone... it's not dried out yet cuz i put it back in the case. I swear the faint line is there now.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=112772

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=112774

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=112776

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=112777

sorry about being overly obsessive about this one test lol... i couldnt help but look again. What do yo u think?

User Image

11 years ago

first of all, thank you for putting a little mark b.c I never know where to look on these tests.

Some pics I can (on invert) see somewhat of a faint line on other tests I can't.

But, who knows b/c I know that pictures never capture how it is in real life.

11 years ago • Post starter

thanks pbc i know what you mean lol. I think it depends what kind of light i put the test in then i can see some kind of a line i think then other times i don't. I'll test again maybe saturday or sunday if AF hasnt arrived.

User Image

11 years ago

I can't see it, I know in person you probably do! Pics don't pick up a lot of the color.

11 years ago

I know! they always look a little different in person. I want to poas so bad right now again but i'm trying to hold off for 2 or 3 days lol

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies!

sweetnsour- Good luck on you test it lookis like a faint line to me!! fx'd for you!

Littlemissnancy- Thank you for your kind words and support. I told one of my coworkers today because I had to vent and I know she won't say anything :-X!!

Everyone Bding! Good luck!! babydust to you all!!!

BFP's-CONGRATS!!!

Af's- Sorry the witch came she is evil!

Fx'd for everyone!!

User Image

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo