Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

@Katie, all weekend we had family in and they kept bugging and bugging! I wanted to scream out "LOOK PEOPLE, WE ARE TRYING! LEAVE US ALONE!" Hopefully this month is our month :-)

11 years ago

A Christmas miracle indeed!

Trying for #3 Me 36 DH 39 DD 18 DS 3

11 years ago

My dh and I just tell ppl that we r working on it, if they ask. But after my mc 3months ago ppl have stopped asking and asking....lol

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone. Sorry ive been MIA for a few days. Been back and forth to the drs and was even up accident and emergency sunday morning as I just couldn't take the pain from my ra anymore!! Not that a&e did anything. Just xrays and told me to use ice and heat therapy and continue with painkillers. Grrrr

@ttcfirstbabe: I also look online to see what kind of cot/moses basket/pram or pushchair I would like to get so you are not alone. One day, it will be a reality for us all :)

@Christi: Thanks for that. We don't always do the same position each time. Varies from missionary, doggy and sideways/spooning etc. So im guessing sperm still reach the cervix lol

@candychic: Congratulations hun. Sticky vibes to you hun :)

Welcome to all the new ladies who have just joined this forum. Good luck and baby dust to you all :)

Afm, today is ovulation day. Got a positive opk yesterday afternoon and this mornings was negative. Looks like I wont be doing the immune suppression programme that was mentioned earlier on in the forum as I have to take steroids for my arthritis to try and control the flare up. According to my dr and the research I did on it, low dose steroids are used to treat recurring miscarriages when it is thought that the bodies immune system is attacking it. So we shall see what happens.... Managed to bd the day before my positive opk and this morning so fx'd that is enough.

11 years ago

beautiful, so sorry that your RA is so bad! Wish there was more that could be done! FX you caught the egg and that the steroids help! :)

AFM, nothing new except I am sicker than a dog. That started yesterday... so for 24 hours I have been pretty much living in my bathroom with a trashcan in front of me.. ugh! Sorry TMI! Hope this bug passes well before O or there may be some problems in the BDing department!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey sweet girls!!

Been gone but I see Candy got a !!! Congrats girl!! I hope and pray it's a sticky little bean and this time you get to hold your healthy little baby in about 8 months time!!!

BeautifulDisaster- sorry to hear about your RA girl and your trip to ER!! However, on the positive, the steroids may help you and basically do the same thing as the immune suppression thing... I so hope this is it for you this month!!

Cristi- Girl! That sucks! I hope you get better in time for o so you can away!! Feel better!!!

Welcome Zoolisa- I too get that sometimes... I'll have symptoms and then they'll be gone... who knows!! Hoping it's a positive sign for you.

Grants- hey!! Good to see you!! Hate you're feeling sicky but that only means that little beanny is getting comfy in there!! Thanks for spreading your baby dust.... we'll (I'll) need it!!!

Bama- spotting and cramping! That sounds like Implantation to me girl!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you! I hope you get that soon!

sweetnsour- hey sweetie, I'm also doing the claritin and benadryl at night... boy does it make me sleepy!! I hope we get our together!!!

AFM- I'm 6DPO and doing the immune suppression thing with the claritin and benadryl at night... I had a few cramps this morning... but who knows... I hate symptom spotting... cause I've had all symptoms in the book and nothing so far....
Lots of love to all!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Ok ladies! Got blood work done today!!!

10dpo (3w3d): hcg=23 & progesterone=17.7

I've never had this high of an HCG so I'm praying it is good!!! Doc is putting me on progesterone just for safe measures because of my history of 1 miscarriage and a CP.

I'm praying to God my HCG doubles on Wednesday & Friday! First OB appt at 6 weeks!!!

Please pray ladies! God is good!!!

11 years ago

Yaaaayyy Candy! That is such great news!!!
So happy for you!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Candy--Congrats!! Praying all goes well!!

Trying for #3 Me 36 DH 39 DD 18 DS 3

11 years ago

Candy...CONGRATS!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo