Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

951 - 960 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Anybody testing soon?

11 years ago

@mandy: Half of me wants to test tomorrow as I will be around 13dpo and lp is usually 14dpo so af due Wednesday. But other half of me wants to wait until af is late (if that happens) as hate seeing just the one lonely line :( How about you?

@jess: Fx'd and baby dust that you get a bfp soon :)

@Missy: There is a chance that you could have implanted late and your body hasn't had time to build up enough hcg to turn a hpt positive. Baby dust and fx'd for you :)

@Kohler: Good luck huni and fx'd for you that af stays away for quite a while this year :)

@Pbc: I am keeping everything crossed for you this month that the egg hooks up with the sperm and gives you your bfp. Lots of baby dust to you :)

@Christi: Lol. My cat has been a bit affectionate towards me today, though mostly when he was hungry. He did lay with me for a while though....

@Jess: You are welcome and thank you :)

@nsking: It is so hard not to over think every little twinge or pain you feel. I never noticed that I cramp around ovulation and now and again during the tww but seems when you look for symptoms of possible pregnancy, you notice every little detail!!

Afm, Im now about 12dpo and af due to make a show on Wednesday. Keeping my fingers crossed that she don't but who knows. No signs of her as yet but in the past she has shown up completely by surprise and was very unwelcome.

11 years ago

Hi girls!
I think I am going to test tomorrow morning with fmu with 6day sooner first response! Has anyone had any luck with those? I was going to try and wait until Wednesday but I can't! AF is due on 4/14 hoping she doesn't show! GL everyone!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

@Lacey Yes I certainly recommend these tests. If there is a faint +, they are quite easy to determine (sometimes a real squinter though).
When I got my BFP with a bulk buy brand I could see it but wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me! Went and got a FRER and tested within 1/2 an hour after the first and it was clear as day! I've seen plenty of tests in my time where a blue dye looks negative and a frer has been used in the same urine and it shows the faint +.
They get my tick of approval as long as they are read correctly and not taken out of cases etc.
GOOD LUCK!

11 years ago

Beautiful - keeping my fingers crossed for you! So hope she stays away.

AFM, some more weirdness...more ewcm and spotting, maybe my OPK really wasnt positive the other night? Weill test in a few to see. It was certainly darker than the one I took last night. Oh well, BDing so not worried about missing the window.

11 years ago • Post starter

AF finally got me. at least i'm at ease now that i can start again. but im hurting way wore than normal and its making me sick. well i'm off to january board

User Image

11 years ago

Just an update, my opk was negative...so I am still sticking to being 1 DPO...lets hope the blood was from the eggs bursting through to meet the sperm.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, looking forward to more BFPS!

11 years ago • Post starter

nsking, unlimited prayers heading your way... can't wait for you to test!

PBC, Bang it out lady! This is your time!

kohler, baby dust!

Jess, will your doctor do a blood draw?

Beautiful, when do you plan on testing?

Lacey, Baby Dust and GL! first response are great!

Missy, big hugs to you.. I am so sorry dear! :(

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Sorry about AF Sweets and Missy.

Happy BDing PBC.

AFM I've been having cramps and back pain like an early PMS. I feel as if AF is about to come but she's not due until next weekend. Ugh! B

11 years ago

I go tomorrow for my follow up on last weeks ultrasound. Only spoke to the nurse who said the U/S showed a cyst on my right ovary, but nothing to worry about, then she preceded to say something about the shape of my uterus but didn't say good or bad, just said the doctor would let me know at the follow up .

I know some of y'all have experienced this with different shapes of the uterus. Can anyone share their experience? I have been reading and from what I gather, for some more common types of uterine anomolies, they can cause no harm with fertility, and some there are procedures that can be done to easily fix it.

For all I know, it's no big deal. I'd like to have other people's experiences so I can educate myself on the issue.

Thanks in advance girls. Anything at all would be greatly appreciated.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo