Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1081 - 1090 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Yay Mandy!! I'm so excited for you!!

User Image

11 years ago

CONGRATS TO ALL THE BFP'S THIS MONTH!! So happy for you Cristi Please keep us posted on here about your pregnancy! You have been there since i've started this site months ago and your so nice and caring and want to thank you for that!!

AfM i am now 8/9dpo and i did break down and test today i thought i saw something but then i might be seeing things plus its really early but i have been having cramping along with pinching and pulling some nausea a few days headaches stuffy nose sore nipples and sometime tender breast but not much Im not temping as i put my thermometer away and taking this month easy and less stressful I started going to the gym daily and watching what im eating so im really hoping this month is it!! trying to stay positive and in good mood! Im about to leave for the OBGYN for my yearly appt and going to go over my game plan and maybe asking to switch from clomid to fermara hopefully im wanting less hotflashes!!is anyone on fermara here that can give me a few pointers?? ill keep in touch and hoping for my this weekend as well as the rest of you ladies on here!! and Best wishes!

User Image

11 years ago

Beatles - I'd say anytime this afternoon/early evening is a good time, 5ish, 6ish, cant go wrong.

Mandy - did you just call their office and talk to a mesical assistant or the actual doc. I always hate calling doctor's offices and not knowing what to say but I need to get some tests run so we can be sure what is causing my infertility and not just blame it on my thyroid.

Carla - hope those are good signs for an impending BFP.

11 years ago • Post starter

@PBC, I call and talk to the Nurse Practitioner. I actually see her more than I see my Dr. I LOVE her so that doesn't bother me. I called yesterday and left a message and she called me back on her lunch break. I sent her over all my charts and ovulation test results and stuff along with a list of tests I want done and what days I want them done on. (Like they don't know what they are doing) She got with the Dr this morning and called me again today on her lunch and we set everything up. My Dr said "Tell her we are here for her and if she is ready for the next step then so are we". He did tell me to stay off Google though LOL. And Angie, the nurse practitioner said I was the most organized patient they had!

11 years ago

Thanks for that! I'm going to call tomorrow and ask to get some things going. I just hope that don't make me set up an appt to just work on setting up other appts. I hate when they do that!

11 years ago • Post starter

Nsking... FX for the progesterone levels... now ready for the HCG levels! :) And CONGRATS... you are rocking it. I won't tell you 3.4 pounds is too much... I lost 10 pounds the first week and 8 the next and the number of pounds lost each week got a little lower to where I was losing 1-3 a week... Super happy for you.. keep up the great work. I hit a plateu about 2 weeks ago... finally pushed through it and now I am pregnant. LOL! Go figure! I am fine with holding steady for a while though... such a blessing! That 29.4 pounds you have lost is going to make all the difference in your baby making uterus! :)

Awww thanks Wiggy! Hugs to you! Happy Happy Birthday To You dear friend!!!! I am praying AF stays away from you! FX and lots of prayers! Oh and about the ticker... LMAO! I can't get mine right either... my EDD is 12/17 according to this site, my O day and first day of last period... however it says 12/13 so how far along I am is wrong too... sigh!

lizpickone... if you can call your dr and ask for a blood draw so there is no question. I say you are in until she comes! Big hugs!

Beatles I would test between 4 and 8 pm I think! GL and FX! :)

Carla.... Oh it sounds so promising! FX!

Mandy you do know that now that you have all this set up and you are ready for 'her' you are going to get your BFP right? Oh I hope I am right on that one!

jsxitzbom, awww thank you so very much! I am not going anywhere... I will stay here until all of you have your BFPs!!!!! I can't wait for you to re-test! Remember I switched from Clomid to Letrozole and the 2nd cycle is when I got my first bfp! GL and keep me posted! :)

Mandy, I had to LOL at your dr story... yes stay off google... YEAH RIGHT! It is easier than trying to get hold of our doctors. Ha! And I think it is in all the time of TTC that we become so organized as patients. My dr laughed at me when I pulled out my calendar, pictures of my OPKs etc! I was ready to go! :) Good to be prepared!

PBC, tell them you will not set up an apt to make other apts... that is your money and your time! Tell them "nope, lets set up the first 3 tests now and then we will work on the rest"... haha! Good luck!

AFM, I wish it was next Thursday already. LOL! I am becoming impatient but trying! We went to eat lunch today and my hubby was eating a chicken leg (now mind you I don't ever ever ever eat chicken off a bone... mental I know but I can't do it but I do love chicken).... I looked over at him as he took the first bite and I saw the meat and smelled it and OMG I made a b-line for the bathroom. First time I have ever felt so nauseous over something simple like a piece of chicken.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I tested this morning and it was a BFN so I expect her any day now! HOWEVER, if for some weird miracle she doesn't come I will freak out! Lol. For real though, she is headed in and I am A-OKAY with it! my poor husband though, he is so supportive and hates we are not pregnant with twins :-) He hides his concerns and heartache I think to help with mine so that is why I am happy happy happy! :-)

please tell me y'all watch Duck Dynasty!!!!

11 years ago

DH & I LOOOOVE Duck Dynasty! At first when he started watching last year I was like, "WTF is this!??!" - then I got hooked. Si is my favorite. And is so my father in law in about 20 years.

User Image

11 years ago

Ohhhhhh my gosh, I LOVE that show! My daughter watched all of the first and second season on Netflix before the new season come out. she hadn't seen all of them so she is now hooked! All my family says Si reminds them of my DAD :-)

11 years ago

Whoa, this forum has exploded over the past few days!!! Lots for me to catch up on :)

@Christi: Im so glad that your numbers have gone up and you have an u/s booked in. Good luck. I have now got a couple of frers so am planning on testing in the morning as I will be about 15/16dpo then, cd39..... No signs of af going to be here so fx'd for me. Actually, make that everything crossed lol :) Still feel like af has started but its just a bit of cm

@mandy: Pleased that you now have a game plan from ya dr. Good luck huni :)

@Carla: Fx'd hun. I know what you mean about not wanting to test. I am 14/15dpo and no sign of af that she is going to show. Im alos on cd38 and my cycles are never more than 35. Testing in the morning as past few days, ive been going for a wee every 2 hours or so even though ive not been drinking more than usual!

@Firsttimer: Congrats on the bfp huni :)

@Wiggy: Happy Birthday hun. Hope you have had a great day :)

@Kohler: Sorry that af showed right after what looked like a possible bfp for you. Good luck for next cycle

Congrats to any other bfps if ive missed any and welcome to the newbies.

Afm, im now 14/15dpo and still no sign of af. Still having to wee every 2 hours or so even though ive not increased the amount im drinking during the day. Being as ive got no signs what so ever that af will be turning up in the morning (I get a headache from early eve and asleep by 8pm with it, cramps and spotting) I have brought some frers that were on offer to test in the morning with fmu. So far, ive been able to go about 7hours sleep without needing a wee!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo