Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1061 - 1070 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

$20k for ivf. WOWZA. I want a baby and to be a mom so badly....but....wow. I'm glad it worked for them!!

Some twingey pains this evening, and I have felt "wet" all day, although I am not noticing any extra CM when I go to the bathroom? (Sorry....Tmi!) Who knows.....

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks MamaSophie!

Mandy, I hope you get your BFP tomorrow... i can't wait for you to test! If not, you will for sure have fun on your Harley for a bit!

Beatles, drink a glass of wine for me! :)

PBC I didn't realize you had Tricare too.... did you guys switch to United Health Care as the carrier of the contract too? UGH not happy about it but hopefully it has approved since 1999! LOL! Yeah Short term disability is no joke.. it is expensive! Hope you will be using it all up! :)

Beatles that is crazy because I ovulated fine and my son (unplanned) was no problem and then a year after having him my periods became really irregular... because I wasn't ovulating... thankfully meds are working for me! GL to her!

nsking ugh I was hoping today was test day for you... .LOL! FX!!!!

Baby Dust and STicky Vibes to you all!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

We have tricare standard but going to switch to Prime b/c its way better coverage. My DH was medically retired from the army, so he gets a lot of good perks! His insurance is way better than mine before we were married. No co-pays but it does add up, the 30 here, 100 here for all these tests. Oh well...has to be done.

11 years ago • Post starter

My hubby was medically retired too... ironic! Prime is so much better... we can't go to prime because there is not a damn in-network provider anywhere around here. UGH! I miss having Prime and living on Post and having no deductible, % to pay or anything.. but it is still good insurance! :)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I never thought about that...something to consider when we move, if we move down the road. We live about 45 min from Ft Knox and we've gone down there many times since we don't have to pay. But I prefer my doctors and hospital here, which thank God are in network! My former doctor was not, which worked out b/c she retired right after I got on Tricare. It does suck switching b/c its less out of DHs monthly retirement pay, which isn't a whole lot but its nice to have it.

And that is such a coincidence about them too!

I am new, i want to join this forum, hoping for december baby, i should be missing my period this week, hope i do

11 years ago

Well ladies, I will stick around on this board for all of you who got BFPs but I am moving on to the next month!
Not sad, I am very very excited to start eliminating all the possibilities :-)
Temp didn't drop and test said NOT PREGNANT. Seeing the not pregnant was no where near as bad as staring at that damn blinking hour glass! Lol

11 years ago

Mandy - you're not out yet if AF isn't here.

Last night I dreamt I tested positive. It was the nicest pink line I ever saw. I pray that it is true this cycle.

Wishing everyone a pleasant day.

11 years ago

@Carla, Fingers Crossed for you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo