Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

791 - 800 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

:( I just went to the bathroom and found out I am spotting! A bit of pinkish/brownish in my undies and on the tp. I really hope this isn't AF coming. I'm feeling really depressed now. Sucks! Don't know how this can be with my temp still high?

User Image

11 years ago

sweet - oh, boo!!! How many DPO are you?

Hopefully it's not the old on her way.....thinking about you! I know exactly how you're feeling....I haven't temped since our 2nd or 3rd cycle TTC, but a couple weeks ago when I noticed some spotting a few days before AF was expected, I tried to convince myself it was maybe implantation bleeding? No luck for me. Hopefully it's different for you- hang in there!!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm 21 dpo today. It just sucks cuz i'm crying over a little bit of spotting because I never heard of implantation bleeding this late so its most likely AF i'm guessing :( just have to wait it out and see if she comes full force or not...

User Image

11 years ago

Oh no :-(!!! Sorry honey, fingers still crossed for you! My temp climbed the charts until CD30 and then plummeted and I started right on time the next day. That is why I strictly use my chart for ovulation purposes! I look at it month after month for "implantation dips, triphasic charts" etc.. I had those for 3 months and NOTHING!

Never know though love, a lot of women spot around the time they are supposed to start that are really pregnant.

11 years ago

Sweet- What I've heard is that as long as it's not red and it's not a full flow that it is still possible you are pregnant. Brown blood means it is old and from your last period. Hopefully it's nothing and you'll get your BFP soon!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for support everyone i'm trying to stay positive. The spotting had just a tad bit of red blood in it but most of it was pinkish/brownish. And yes I've heard that lots of women can still get their period (lighter than usual) and still be pregnant. I'm hoping this spotting isn't AF... lol i'm really just wanting to take out that last test I have and test now! even though it's kind of stupid because this could be AF... I did that a few months ago the first day of AF I was so angry and upset that I just used the test anyways hoping it was positive but it didn't turn out that way. But i'll try and stay as positive as I can until AF shows full force.

User Image

11 years ago

@Sweets: Im so sorry hun that af maybe showing up for you now. Ive still got my fx'd for you as like the others have said, you may still be pregnant if its not full red flow. Hugs hunni :)

@Farrah: Happy bd'ing and I hope that the egg decides to meet a sperm for you this cycle. Baby dust :)

11 years ago

Sweetnsour (((hugs))). I hope it's not AF, but if so you are always welcome on the New Years board. I hope you get your BFP, though!

User Image

11 years ago

nsking, so glad it went well! Great news on the SA! Swim little ones! The next 2 weeks are going to be crazy! FX and praying for your bfp!

Carla, So is it a good thing that you haven't O'd? I am praying you catch it this cycle!

ttcfirstbabe, I think I might see something on the close up when I invert the image. I think it would be darker if you were 15 dpo so we are all hoping CTP is right and then it is really really early... I don't have the patience to wait either... but don't get discouraged yet!

BeautifulDisaster, FX for you... gl for your bfp!

PrincessBlues, FX and GL! I am praying this is your time!

Sweet, I am praying it is not the 13itch! Big hugs and keep me posted!

Woohoo Farrahbrooks.... get it girl! FX for you and lots of Baby Dust!

PBC, I am at the blah blah blah phase right now too. I hope and pray I get my BFP and then I will cough on my post to you and when you read it you will catch it. LOL! Trying to make it contagious here! :) I am ready for you to get your BFP.... it would be awesome if we both did! So how is the speeding up time so I can test coming along? LOL! I am going CRAZY over here! My hubby just keeps laughing at me because I keep counting my tests before I go to bed to see if I have enough... I have 19 of them! Haha! Oops! :)

AFM nothing much... just trying to be patient... yeah not happening! I am so eager to test! Sigh... guess I will just sit here and wait... blah blah blah! PBC, HELP! LOL

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Christi, thanks for the giggle! I already feel that way and I o'd TODAY. I definitely need to find some hobbies over the next two weeks to keep my mind busy. DH and I bd'd one more time tonight, just in case!!

for all of you getting ready to test....I have a good feeling that once the s start they'll just keep going ...or we all hope!

Well, off to sleep...didn't get much last night, so hoping I pass right out tonight!

to all and to all a good night!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo