Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

971 - 980 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Wiggy! It looks positive to me! Hopefully its positive on the next test that you do too!

How's everyone doing? I'm feeling a bit better :) headcold is on it's way out and I'm looking forward to this cycle. I always find that cycle day 1 and 2 are the most depressing because you know that last cycle failed and you have to try again. I'm currently on cycle day 4 and AF is leaving yay! It's just spotting today, which is weird because AF usually lasts 5 or 6 days for me. It never got really heavy this time either. I'm hoping I ovulate early this cycle because the last day we can bd is cycle day 9! So i'm hoping I o again on cycle day 11 or even 12 would be good :) Good luck to everyone who's still in for a December baby! :) babydust to all!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi all -
I haven't been on here very much lately - just have been busy with work, weddings, baby showers etc.! Whew - I see I have a lot of catching up to do!

Cristi - OMG Congrats to you on your BFP! I was thinking of you the other day...I was watching a show on cats and one of the trivia questions was "Can cats detect pregnancy in women?" and the answer was 'Yes'. This was before I knew you had gotten your BFP and I thought to myself "Cristi must be pregnant!!" So happy for you!

Congrats to everyone else who has gotten their BFP's as I said...I have some catching up to do and can't wait to hear about all of the BFP's. It gives me hope! Baby dust to anyone in the TWW and anyone BD'ing!

AFM, I am on 8dpo and am trying to resist the urge to poas. I am going to try to hold off until I am at least 10dpo! I do have a few symptoms (fatigue,tender breasts and lots of cm) so I am hopeful! I also have cold-like symptoms (runny nose, sore throat, chills) which my sister said they could be early pregnancy symptoms as well...although I suspect I just picked up a cold from my niece and nephew ;)

Baby dust to all!!

11 years ago

Wiggy- That looks totally positive to me!!!! YAYY!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Oh my goodness wiggy- that looks a great big giant positive to me! I SO hope it is- have you poas again yet???

I'm over on the new year board, just stalking at the moment, but I am CD 13, and temping for first time- I'm in total awe of my body- seems to know what to do and all the cm etc is matching the temps- looks like I may have 'o' d yesterday. Just so exciting to see that temp shift!!! I hope we bd'd enough and at right time, but we'll see in about 15 days time!!!

Can't wait to hear Wiggys update!

11 years ago

Wiggy that looks so POSITIVE to me. You have to POAS again.

Fiverson - Test!

Hopeful - I'm right behind you at 7dpo. I'm feeling as if AF is about to come even though she's not due for another week.

Mandy - when are you due for testing?

Christi - How are you today?

to all.

11 years ago

@Carla, I am expecting my temp to drop Tuesday or Wednesday. It ALWAYS drops to my cover line the day before the witch comes, IF it doesn't drop Wednesday morning then I will test that morning! :-)

11 years ago

Oooh ..... I can't and I haven't tested again!!

Can't - cos I keep trying to hold - and then 30 mins later I need to go so bad .... I just gotta go ... and then there's the scary bit of testing again and nothing ...

I am so sure AF is on her way .... I showed DH the test and his response was that it was darker than my other "imaginery" lines ... but he still wasn't convinced .... I know he is only trying to save my feelings ...

I am so sure it is smudged /run / leaked ... so the plan for the morning is to use a cheap internet strip and if looks hopeful - then crack the big boys out (the CB pregnant / Not pregnant test ..) you know - the one you save for that special occasion!

Thanks for looking everyone .. means alot ... sending loads of

11 years ago

Wiggy- I think the not being able to hold it is an amazing sign! The first thing I noticed was that I had to pee ALL THE TIME. Like today, I went and I swear 10 minutes later I had to go again. I really think you got it. I can't wait to see tomorrow's test!!!!

Cristi- How are you feeling? Any new fun symptoms? ;)
My boobs are so sore they work me up last night. It's like they're bruised all over. But it's the best pain I've ever felt :)

User Image

11 years ago

@Lacey: Did you test hun in the end? How did it go?

@Pbc: Thanks hun. Been for a wee so many times today since I got up. usually its 3/4 times a day but in 12hours, ive gone about 7, maybe 8 times. Always around the 2/3 hour mark!! Don't remember this in previous cycles. Yesterday was normal for me :/ I would go by you being about 1dpo as well if ya opk is now negative :) Fx'd for you this cycle

@Missy: Sorry to hear that the witch has got you this month. Good luck for next cycle :)

@Christi: How are you hun and when are you able to get a repeat beta test done? I chickened out of testing today so going to test Friday if no show of af. Latest she should be here is Thursday if ive worked out my cycle correctly this time again!!!

@Beatles: I have a tilted uterus/cervix according to the nurse who last did my pap test. Others in the past have had a hard time doing the test so must have. But never actually been confirmed by a dr if that makes sense?? But ive been told that it shouldn't affect ttc.

@Wiggy: I voted positive on ya test before I realised it was yours. Congrats huni, looks like you got ya bfp :) Lots of vibes and dust :)

@Mandy: I know what you mean. I would be sooo happy if af stays away fro another 8months but on the other hand, if af does show, then excited ot get my tests done and get answers as to why it seems I cant get pregnant. Good luck to you hun either way :)

@fiverson: I would test hun. Ive heard of lots of people who had no symptoms what so ever and got a bfp. Only way you are going to know and stop wondering :) Baby dust and fx'd for you :)

@nsking: Hope your tww is going well hun :)

@Lizpickone: Maybe test in a few days hun. Like pbc said, stress can affect ya cycles. Good luck :)

@Sweets: Glad the head cold is going now hun. Wish my cold would just go. Just as I think its going, the next day my nose is blocked and sniffly. Just don't get it lol. Been like it for nearly 2 weeks now :/

Afm, im cd36 and about 13dpo. Pretty sure on my dpo this time round lmao. Still got cold symptoms which never seem to actually disappear, just gives me hope then hangs around even more the next day. Been like it for about 10 days now. Though could have something to do with the pred as it weakens the immune system.... Weeing more often today and I cant seem to go past 3.5 hours max (mostly today ive been going every 2/3 hours) without needing to go. Got backache still and bloating/dull cramps etc. Full symptom list on my page!! Chickened out of testing and will test Friday as af should show up latest Thursday.... Never had a cycle last longer than 35/36 days. Im on cd36 now.........

11 years ago

AHHH! TWW is killing me. Trying SO hard to not symptom-spot. It's like....do I have a headache b/c I could possibly be pregnant, or is it b/c I spent more time than I have in a month outside yestereday? Do I have more CM than normal right now b/c of all the water I've been drinking (although I drink a lot of water all the time.....), or b/c of something else?

Just trying to not drive myself crazy.

WIGGY, TEST AGAIN RIGHT THIS SECOND!! :)

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo