Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

661 - 670 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

@Christi: Thanks hun. Still no idea what to expect/believe at this point despite other people backing up the opk picking up hcg theory....

@Pbc: A lot of people have said to me about doing a hpt as they had opks show up positive during the last week of their tww but im scared too!! Half of me is expecting it to be late ovulation but other half says this is not normal and maybe picking up hcg as no way would I get a true positive testing 24 hours a day and looking more darker than the control line each day. Will maybe do a hpt if they continue to stay positive up until Tuesday, day of my expected af....

Afm, been to my gp and explained everything and he said he isn't going to do the progesterone test as it has to be done 7 days before your expected period and ive missed that window by two days!!! But he has given me the test forms incase af does show up on Tuesday. He cant explain the positive opks im getting now and said if it was my body doing another surge to ovulate if it failed first time round, then it would be negative by now and not continuing to be positive. Lot of help he is. He even had to check the guide book about the hormone tests!!!
If next month shows ovulation then he will order the other hormone tests on cd3/4 and said my DF has to go in during the next week or so in order to get forms for a SA.... Hahahaha he is not looking forward to that :P

11 years ago

It's POSITIVE, my OPK is finally positive!!
I seen the :-) LOL I'm gay, I know! Y'all have to excuse me, this is my first month using these things.

Good Luck Ladies!

11 years ago

Yay mandy! Get some bding in there and catch that egg! :)

User Image

11 years ago

Keeping my fingers crossed that u catch that egg!!

User Image

11 years ago

yay yay xomandy put up your DO NOT DISTRUB SIGN!!!!!!!
Its BDING time

User Image

11 years ago

Beautiful I am thinking I o'd CD 19 who knows! LOL! I hope you get yours figured out too... so frustrating! Damn we could have saved you money and told you what the doctor said! LOL! Sucks you still have no answers though! I am going to say you don't need those forms because you have a sweet baby growing inside of you! FX!

bmore, FX for you!

sweetnsour, I really think I see something there! Can you call your dr to get a blood draw? Praying and FX for you!

LittleMissNancy, to be honest i have no idea! LOL! I think I O'd on CD 19 so now I just have to wait... I am praying that we did! I am already ready to POAS... but I know I will be going crazy! LOL.

Mandy... WOOOHOOO Bang it out girl! Bottom's Up! Baby Dust, Prayer and FX for you! Give your uterus and egg a pep talk! :)

Wiggy I hope you were able to BD tonight! FX for you! :)

AFM, we are still waiting to test.... I am already itching to test! I am getting geared up for Easter and my birthday party! The hubby and I have decided we are taking a 2 day trip somewhere (not sure where) but we need some time for just us to wind down! It is weird having my birthday fall on Easter day but what a glorious way to celebrate! My cat is doing something that makes me wonder.... when I got my bfp in October he quit coming to me.. he usually lays in my lap every night... well yesterday and today he has nothing to do with me.... I think it is still too early but maybe he senses some hormone changes??? Who knows... I hate that he gets like this... I love my cuddly time with him! Okay I am being crazy for sure! I hope you all have a wonderful Easter and a fun weekend

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Cristi - I read these stories from women saying when they were pregnant (not known to them yet) their dogs were super clingy. I get this almost every cycle where I think my big black one won't leave me alone or whines, which he never does...they do say animals have a sixth sense. Now the day my cat starts cuddling with me will be the day I assume I'm preggo or the end of the world...she hates me!

Nothing new to report over here...CD 5, AF is slowly leaving for her 9 month vacation, I HOPE!

Have we yet to get our first definitive BFP yet? I know there are some of us with promising tests but I can't remember. I pray we do b/c we need some end of the year babies!!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

PBC, LOL about your cat. My cat usually doesn't like my DH but for 2 days he only goes to him! It is really ticking me off! He did this with the last pregnancy and after the m/c (a few days or so) he started coming around again and then after about 4 weeks he was back to normal! If I get a BFP then I will know why he is doing this now! Haha! I think RobertsBaby got a positive but she isn't going to the doctor until next week I believe! I guess we will start seeing BFPs soon! I am praying AF is packing up all her s**t for her 9 month vacation! :) Big hugs!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Okay it is official I am a crazy lady! I know there is no way possible for my cat to sense if I am pregnant again or not because there hasn't even been enough time for implantation.... but he is acting like he did when I was last time! Ugh damn cat is playing with my emotions. LOL! I have decided that I am going to push my workouts hard for the next 2 weeks to hope it keeps my mind off testing... yeah right.... we will see how it goes!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

i love your theory about animals haha. cristi saw on my facebook what my dog did probably. i didnt completely stop smoking yet, i still puff like 6-7 cigs a day, but today my dog stole my ashtray and tried to burry it under the carpet. and he slept with us in the bed last night which he never does, with his big floppy head on my pillow. i also have a huge urge of testing this month but i know its because i really want to get pregnant, like all of you. im only 6 dpo i have some waitting ahead still

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo